Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
WoW' what a tour!!! This is our first time using Thrillophilia and we start it by booking the longest tour ( international ) but it has been a very pos...
I'm so happy with this tour, first of all, I would like to say Thank you, everyone, you did an amazing job, The tour was very satisfying from the start...
Singapore happens to be one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world for a number of reasons. With its bustling crowded city and its picture-perfect skyline, this city has something or other for everyone no matter if you are a wanderlust traveller or family vacationer or honeymoon couple. - On day 5 of the Singapore Malaysia tour package from Delhi, you will relish a hearty breakfast at the hotel and then head out to visit the famous Genting Highlands and Batu Caves. This tour will surely give you an adrenaline rush as you will be traveling back in time to explore the ancient history of Malaysia.
Singapore and its neighbouring islands offer a perfect holiday vacation to the visitors all through the year. In the course of your stay, you should not miss out on visiting Sentosa Island, Zoo, Singapore Botanical Garden, Marina-Bay Sands, Tiger-Balm Garden, and taking the Singapore Night Safari in the evening hours. Book your ticket and make it large in these beautiful cities of Singapore and Malaysia with your loved ones.
- The Singapore Malaysia package from Delhi starts with your arrival in Singapore. Upon your arrival at the airport, you will be received in a traditional way and then be transferred to the hotel that has been booked for the stay. You can spend some time in your hotel room and then head out for a wonderful night safari. You will have dinner in one of the most sought after upscale restaurants and then return to the hotel for a night stay.
- On the second day of the trip, you will be visiting the famous Sentosa Island which has got loads of adventure and fun-filled activity for you. Visiting this island, you will be able to get a glimpse of the astounding marine life as well as get a chance to spend some playful time in the amusement parks and beautiful panoramic gardens.
- On the third day of the Singapore Malaysia tour package from Delhi, you will be taking a city tour of Singapore after releasing a hearty breakfast at the hotel. You will be visiting a number of famous places in the city including botanical gardens, exhibition halls, zoos and much more. The third day of the trip will end with a ravishing dinner and an enthralling night tour.
- On day 4 of the trip, you will be visiting Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. This day is completely at leisure and you can spend time in the hotel rooms with your loved ones or go out for a short stroll.
- Day 6 will be the last day of this tour package. You would need to pack your bags for the return journey after spending some cherishable moments with your loved ones. You can have your breakfast at the hotel and then complete all the check out procedures. You will be dropped at the airport for your onward journey to continue.
Singapore happens to be one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world for a number of reasons. With its bustling crowded city and its picture-perfect skyline, this city has something or other for everyone no matter if you are a wanderlust traveller or family vacationer or honeymoon couple.
- On day 5 of the Singapore Malaysia tour package from Delhi, you will relish a hearty breakfast at the hotel and then head out to visit the famous Genting Highlands and Batu Caves. This tour will surely give you an adrenaline rush as you will be traveling back in time to explore the ancient history of Malaysia.
Commence on your Singapore Malaysia tour package from Delhi and as you arrive at the Singapore airport, our representative will be waiting for you to escort you to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and have some rest. In the evening, you will be taken to the Night Safari park, the world’s first nocturnal park and Zoo.
You can take a tram ride across the forest and witness the wild animals in their natural habitat with light worms glowing in the dark.
If you wish, you can stay for a traditional dance performance by the locals.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast and get ready to explore the fun state of Sentosa Island, this island holds a treat for everyone. If you are the adventurous type, visit the theme parks and enjoy crazy rides, if you are nature lover, take a walk at the sandy beaches and visit the SEA oceanarium to witness the exotic marine life.
You can also visit Madame Tussauds and see the realistic wax statues of famous personalities across the globe.
Have some leisure time at the luxurious spas and beach resorts or you can go to the Casinos and bet your luck.
After this unforgettable experience, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and embark on a city tour offered by your Singapore Malaysia tour package from Delhi.
Today you will be visiting the famous Merlion Park, botanical garden, the museums, zoos and a few more attractions.
In the evening, you will be taken to some of the hottest clubs and pubs to experience the crazy nightlife.
After the party, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Kuala Lumpur for the next chapter of your Singapore Malaysia package from Delhi.
After reaching, you will be escorted to the hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining time at ease. In the evening, feel free to take a stroll around the hotel or explore nearby places.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a toothsome breakfast and set out to explore the popular tourist attractions of this city.
Start your tour by visiting Genting highlands and Batu caves. Experience the most luxurious casinos , nightlife and luxury excursions in the resort town of Genting highlands.
At Batu caves, where you will find ancient caves of Limestones and witness the most popular hindu shrines outside India.
After the tour, you will be dropped back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your onward journey, marking an end to your Singapore Malaysia package from Delhi.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
WoW' what a tour!!! This is our first time using Thrillophilia and we start it by booking the longest tour ( international ) but it has been a very positive experience and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others. Our coordinators were very efficient helping and tried their best to fulfill our tour as per the itinerary and as well very quick to respond to any of our queries and in real-time provided the solution and solved it. We were received with a traditional warm welcome from the staff... The accommodations we had was very cozy and sizeable with great breakfast and dinner, Every picked-up or tours happened on time, The entire experience was seamless and this tour is a perfect mix of culture, history, adventure activities and so on... The highlights of our trip were the Night Safari, Genting Highlands and Batu Caves which was really amazed us... By the way, we enjoyed every bit of this tour... We had a fabulous trip but everything we had is all of the hard work of Thrillophilia team who made our trip special... We will not hesitate to use Thrillophilia again for any short or long tour... Thank you to all
Rated : 5.0
I'm so happy with this tour, first of all, I would like to say Thank you, everyone, you did an amazing job, The tour was very satisfying from the start till the end... not even a single minute that we will get bored all the time we were amazed by the place and its beauty, the team who is looking for this tour and give us assistance was perfect. The timing, activities, accommodations, foods, transport all in all absolutely excellent... We felt safe the whole tour and we had an unforgettable trip that was loads of fun, joy, and memories...
Rated : 5.0
We booked our tour from Delhi to Singapore to Malaysia. I must say it was a different experience as we covered two different foreign lands in a single trip. It was very captivating for us to know two different cultures and traditions. It was a complete family trip as a whole.
Rated : 4.0
The trip was organized incredibly well!!! visited 2 famous places in just a span of 6 days what else do you want. It was enough for us the price we paid really go well with the experience we get from this tour...I really don't understand where to start, In short, from the start till the ending of the trip it was well-organized and manage by the team and it goes exactly as in the itinerary...It was a very fulfilling trip...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.