Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Darjeeling
Starting Point: Bagdogra Airport[IXB]/Railway Station [NJP]
End Point: Bagdogra Airport[IXB]/Railway Station [NJP]
Highlights of the Trip:
- Take in the sweeping views of sunrise from the Tiger Hill, located at an altitude of 8482ft.
- Spiral your way to the Batasia Loop, one of the most picturesque train routes in Darjeeling
- Visit the largest high altitude zoo in India at an average elevation of 7000ft.
- Walk within the walls of the imposing Zang Dhok Palri Phodang
- Whisk up to the Deolo and Durpin Dara viewpoints and behold the magnificent Himalayas
About the Destination:
Darjeeling, when combined with Kalimpong, opens a coveted treasure trove of North East and you get to admire some of the finest gems inside it, such as the sunrise panoramas from Tiger Hill, the spiral railway Batasia Loop, emerald-green tea plantations, Buddhist monasteries, Deolo & Durpin Dara viewpoints, and simply the austere beauty that is sprawled all over.
About the trip:
- This four-day tour starts from a pick up from airport/ railway station and transfer to the Queen of Himalayas, Darjeeling. The approximately three-hour long relaxing drive shakes-off your travel fatigue as you pass through the lush green slopes.
- At the break of dawn, you ascend towards the Tiger Hill viewpoint (8482ft.) to witness the glorious sunrise, then explore the spiral Batasia loop, and the peaceful Ghoom Monastery. Post breakfast, you cover seven more attractions of Darjeeling and later cozy up in the hotel.
- Your final destination is Kalimpong, a town tucked away from the bustling city, in the chills of Himalayas. Here, you’ll catch sight of unsullied nature from the Deolo and Durpin Dara viewpoints, visit the prominent Tibetan Buddhist Monastery, science center, and a few other major attractions.
Note: Cost is for min. 2 pax. Hit the send inquiry to get discounted prices for 2 or more people traveling together.
Pick up from the NJP Railway Station or Bagdogra Airport
Board on an enthralling drive to Darjeeling
Storme through the sprawling mountains across beautiful valleys and villages
On arrival, check-in to the hotel
Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Head on an early morning tour to see the city crowd-free
Catch the glimpse of sunrise from the Tiger Hill, the summit of the highest railway station, Ghoom
Knock around one of the greatest feats of engineering, the Batasia Loop
Visit one of the oldest Tibetan Buddhist Monasteries, the Ghoom Monastery
Grab some Breakfast
Visit the Darjeeling Zoo and Mountaineering Institute
Roam around the tea garden
Explore the massive Tenzing and Gombu rocks, named after two cousins that climbed the Everest
Sink in the spiritual environment of the Japanese Temple
Witness the panoramic views of Darjeeling’s landscapes from the top of Peace Pagoda
Spend the evening in shopping
Overnight stay at Darjeeling
Ascend towards Kalimpong, a hill town located at an elevation of 1247 m
Feel the crisp mountain air striking your face
On arrival, check in to the hotel
KALIMPONG HALF DAY CITY TOUR (1.00 PM TO 4.30PM)
Set forth on a little excursion to the city
Soak in the panoramic views at Deolo viewpoint and Durpin Dara viewpoint
Explore the Science Center, Army Golfcourse and Pine View Nursery
Visit the Zang Dhok Palria Phodang Monastery which was consecrated by the visiting Dalai Lama
Spend the rest of the day at your leisure
Check out from the hotel
Get chauffeured back to the airport/railway station
Bid goodbye to the beautiful hill station
Return with everlasting memories
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.