Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
The booking was very smooth and the mode of payment was secure and that without any hidden charges... Guess what we really had an amazing family trip t...
Oh...We had such a fantastic time in Egypt all the tours they arranged for us was extremely great...We covered everything we wanted exactly FROM the it...
- Morocco is a wonderful North African country that is known popularly for its majestic mountains, sprawling deserts, ancient cities, and European, Arabian, and Berber cultural influences. Egypt is a historical country, which is famous all over the world for its medieval temples, magnificent monuments, mysterious mummies, and abundant hieroglyphs. With the Egypt & Morocco tour package from Thrillophilia, you can explore the best-kept secrets of these two exotic countries and experience a dreamy holiday filled with cultural and historical beauties.
- On day 1 of your Egypt Morocco tour, you will reach Casablanca, which is Morocco’s largest city, known for presenting the perfect blend of history, culture, and architecture. From here, you will head to Marrakech, an imperial city boasting magnificent palaces, lush gardens, excellent shopping destinations, and historic museums.
- On day 2, you will set out for Ouarzazate, which is nicknamed as “The Door to the Sahara Desert”. On your way, you will pay a visit to Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah and Atlas Film Studios.
- On day 3, you will head to Ourika Valley. Here, you will enjoy visiting Berber Village, Berber Marker, and Setti Fatma. Later you will return to Marrakech.
- Day 4 is reserved for an exploration tour of Marrakech, which will offer you the chance to visit Jemaa El Fnaa square, Koutoubia Minaret, Medina. Later you will head to Casablanca, where you will visit the Royal Palace Gate, Corniche, Habous Quarters, and Hassan II Mosque.
- On day 5, you will fly to Cairo, which is the Arab World’s largest city and Egypt’s capital city.
- Day 6 is reserved for a full-day fun-filled excursion tour to Alexandria, the economic hub and the 2nd largest city of Egypt. Here, you will visit Roman Amphitheatre, The Catacombs, Pompeii’s Pillar, and Qaitbay Citadel. Later, you will return to Cairo.
- On day 7, you will visit The Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. In the evening you will enjoy a magical dinner cuisine on the pristine Nile river.
- On day 8, you will head on a half-day exploration tour of Cairo and cover the Egyptian Museum, Cairo tower observatory, Mohammad Ali Mosque, and Citadel. Later, you will conclude your tour and head back home.
Upon your arrival at Casablanca airport, our representative will greet you and will escort you to Marrakech for your stay.
As you reach, you will be dropped off at the pre-booked hotel. Check-in at the hotel and spend the day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places and local popular hubs.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Ouarzazate, the gateway to Sahara desert.
On your way, make a stop to visit Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah, a traditional pre-saharan habitat protected by high red sandstone walls, often used as a filming location for many series and movies.
Next, you will be visiting Atlas Film Studios, the largest film studio in the world and the filming location of Blockbusters movies such as ‘The Mummy’ and ‘Gladiator’.
As you reach Ouarzazate, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a hot-piping breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Ourika Valley, situated on the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains.
As you arrive, start exploring Berber village, a quaint mountain village famous for its beautiful trekking expeditions and cliff side houses.
Next, take a walk through the Berber market and visit the famous Setti Fatma waterfalls, a seven step waterfall with a mesmerizing view of the valley.
After the visit, proceed for Marrakech and as you reach, get dropped off at the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
Enjoy a toothsome breakfast in the morning and check-out from the hotel and proceed to explore the city.
You will be visiting Jemaa El Fnaa square, Koutoubia Minaret, a 12th century high rise tower.
Next, you will take a walk through Medina and enjoy shopping in the bustling alleys.
In the evening, start your journey to Casablanca and as you arrive, proceed to visit the Royal Palace Gate.
Next, you will be visiting Corniche, Habous Quarters, and Hassan II mosque - the second largest mosque in the world.
After the tour, get dropped off at the hotel, check-in and have an overnight stay.
After having a leisurely breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Cairo.
As you reach, our representative will receive you from the airport and will escort you to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening, explore the capital city and witness its ancient sites blended with new skyscrapers.
After exploring, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, embark on a full day trip to Alexandria.
Today, you will be exploring the second-largest city in Egypt. Witness the grandeur of the city and visit all the major attractions.
You will be visiting the Roman Amphitheatre, a well preserved greek styled structure with 13 terraces and center stage.
Next, pay a visit to the Catacombs, the largest known Roman Burial site in Egypt.
Coming up next is Pompey's Pillar and Qaitbay Citadel.
As the day ends, head back to Cairo and as you reach, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, proceed to visit one of the seven wonders of the world, The Great Pyramids of Giza.
Visit the mighty tombs of Pharaohs and see all the three pyramids.
Take a few clicks by the giant figure of Sphinx and witness the oldest pyramids of Giza.
In the evening, you will be invited for a Nile dinner cruise, savour some lip-smacking dishes in the buffet dinner and enjoy the panoramic views of the coastline of Nile.
After dinner, get back to Cairo for a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight back home.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The booking was very smooth and the mode of payment was secure and that without any hidden charges... Guess what we really had an amazing family trip to Egypt & Morocco in just 8 days. We were a party of 6 including kids and adults. We can't even imagine that we were able to taste everything that Egypt has to offer on an 8 days trip. What more interesting was that this platform we booked they understand us better of what we are looking for on our trip in terms of accommodations, transportation, and activities... The place really wow us by its culture, historical sites, and architecture. We met nice people on this trip which we became friends forever... They were also very careful about the customer in which they keep in touch with us all the time during the trip and also ensured the best for us... thank you...
Rated : 5.0
Oh...We had such a fantastic time in Egypt all the tours they arranged for us was extremely great...We covered everything we wanted exactly FROM the itinerary...The entire team was responsive, helpful, and organized our trip efficiently...We had a sightseeing trip in a good-condition car along with an informative driver who makes sure to us that we had a wonderful time...The trip was stress-free as they already arranged everything according to our needs...To be honest we get more than we imagine on this trip...Definitely recommend Thrillophilia also will continue with their service in the future... THANK YOU TO ALL THE TEAM...
Rated : 5.0
I wish I could give more than five stars to tour. Go for full this tour plan and trust me you will never regret it.
Rated : 4.0
I was happy with my trip!!!the destination was a good one and thank goodness I booked with this for my vacation with my friends...The trip was super organized and the service was super excellent which we did not face any issues at all the whole trip...We had great exploration and excursion on this place...This country wow us for time to time...We had a nice stay, great transfers, amazing foods, and massive experience to cheriched this moments till the end
Rated : 4.0
I never thought that I will had such a great experience with Thrillophilia, the trip was amazingly organized from the start to very end... They were extremely helpful with planning everything and making a trip that included what I was looking for in the budget...they answered all questions that I had a long the trip... The time we had in Alexandria, Marrakech, Sahara Desert and in Cairo was unexplainable and unforgettable. Great weather and beautiful place...Thanks for making this happen
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.