Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
It is really a different experience we had recently we had visited many places but this one was quite unique... I am very impressed with the entire tri...
It's such a smooth and amazing experience dealing with Thrillophilia this platform planned many good packages according to your budget. This time we ch...
-Morocco can be considered as one of the most exciting places in the world that serves as a bridge in between the centuries-old trail of nomads and traders to the ancient civilization. Coming over to this place with your loved ones on a holiday vacation will surely be awesome.
- The tour package starts with your arrival at Casablanca. On your arrival, you will be transferred to the hotel in a private vehicle and then proceed with a day tour of Casablanca, which happens to be the commercial hub and port city of Morocco. On this tour, you will be visiting de La Ligue Arabe, Place Mohammed V and Nations Unions, Mosque Hassan II, and Anfa District.
- On the second day of the tour, you will be proceeding to Tangier and on the way, you will stopover at Rabat. On this day, you will be visiting Hassan tower, Mausoleum of Mohammed V, Almohad northern walls of the Oudaïa Kasbah, Bab Oudaïa, and Moorish style Andalusian garden.
- On day three of the tour, you will be proceeding to Tangier. On this day, you will visit Kasbah of Tangier, Legation of the United States, caves of Hercules, and Chefchaouen.
- On the fourth day of the trip, you will be visiting Fes el- Bali, TalaaKebira, Karaouine Mosque, Dar el- Magana, Zaouia el Tijaniya, and Ech Cherabliyine Masjid. You will also visit a number of UNESCO heritage sites like Fondouk el- Najjarine, Museum Dar el- Batha, Bab el Ftouh, and Moulay Abdellah Quarter.
- On day 5 of the tour, you will be proceeding to Marrakesh and will be visiting Beni Mellal. It is a 13th-century structure that stood on the boundary of the Kingdoms of Fes and Marrakech.
- On the 6th day of the tour, you will be taking a Marrakech city tour and will be visiting the old quarter of Marrakesh, Koutoubia Mosque and minaret, the Lower Medina, Saadian Tombs with stark towers, El Badhi palace, and the Mellah the Jewish quarter, pathway of the Djemaa el Fna.
- On day 7 of the trip, you will be visiting Casablanca and will have to spend the rest of the day in leisure along with your loved ones. You can choose to go out for shopping some souvenirs to make sure that you cherish these moments spent here all through your life.
- On the last day of the trip, you will be having breakfast at the hotel and then packing your bags for the return journey to your hometown. Hopefully, you must have loved this tour to the core and would long to come back once again with your loved ones.
As you arrive in Casablanca, our representative will receive you from the airport and will escort you to the pre-booked hotel.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and get freshened up as you will be taken for a city tour to visit major tourist attractions such as Park “de La LigueArabe”, the old Medina, Mohammed V and Nations Unions,
You will also be visiting the Mosque Hassan II and Anfa District.
After the tour, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Tangier.
Enroute, we will make a stop at Rabat to visit the Hassan tower, and the Mausoleum of Mohammed V.
Later, pay a visit to the Almohad northern walls of the Oudaïa Kasbah.
Proceed to visit Bab Oudaïa, and spend some leisure time in the Andalusian Garden in the Moorish style Andalusian garden.
Continue your journey to Tangier and as you reach, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a delightful breakfast, head out to explore the city. You will be visiting the Kasbah of Tangier, ancient ruins of Tangier, large and small Socco, the Legation of the United States.
In the afternoon, you will be visiting the caves of Hercules and later, proceed for Fez.
On your way, explore Chefchaouen and as you reach Fes, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, step out to explore the city and visit Fes el- Bali, Bab Boujeloud, TalaaKebira Medina, and Karaouine Mosque.
Next, you will be visiting some important landmarks such as Dar al- Magana, Zaouia el Tijaniya, the tomb of Ahmed el Tijani, the Ech Cherabliyine Masjid.
Take a tour of Fondouk el- Nejjarine followed by a visit to the Museum Dar el- Batha and enter Bab el Ftouh.
At last, visit the royal palace and the Moulay Abdalllah Quarter.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start travelling to Marrakech.
Enroute, make a stop at Benimellal, situated on the foot of the Middle Atlas Mountains, and explore its scenic beauty.
After the visit, continue your trip to Marrakech and as you reach, check-in at the pre-booked hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a hot-piping breakfast, set out for a sightseeing tour to explore the city.
Today, you will be visiting Medina, the old quarter of Marrakesh.
Proceed to Djemaa el Fna square, a historic square in Morocco where Fortune tellers, snake charmers, poets, and storytellers gather around and sell their trades.
Visit the 12th century Koutoubia Mosque and minaret, the largest mosque in Marrakech.
Go to lower Medina and see the 16th century Saadian Tombs, the ruined El Badhi palace, the Mellah , the Jewish quarter and later enjoy shopping at Djemaa el Fna.
After exploring the souks for shopping, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Casablanca.
Upon arrival, get escorted to your pre-booked hotel and spend this day leisurely.
You can relax all day at the hotel or you can head out to explore the city on your own.
You can opt for various activities and don’t forget to savour local delicacies of Morocco.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight back home.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It is really a different experience we had recently we had visited many places but this one was quite unique... I am very impressed with the entire trip as the trip was very well-planned and very well-executed... The sightseeing spots were very interesting and very beautiful which we really enjoyed at each spot arrived... One thing was that we were able to cover all the places all because our private car was on time and our driver was very informative, reliable and experienced one shared lots of history and stories of the place in a very interesting way... The visit to UNESCO heritage sites like Fondoulk el- Najjarine, Museum Dar el-Batha and many more was very impressive... The hotels arranged for us was very good with great hospitalities and service. We really enjoyed roaming the place and tried the famous foods there... Great shopping we had... This is really amazing...
Rated : 5.0
It's such a smooth and amazing experience dealing with Thrillophilia this platform planned many good packages according to your budget. This time we choose this 8-days trip to Morocco, the itinerary planned was satisfying and reasonable. Everything goes so well and all the 6 of us enjoyed the trip. Our operators were supportive and responsive to our needs and always took care of us and makes it comfortable the whole tour. Great places like Tangier, Marrakesh and Casablanca and its breathtaking sites which were the memories to be cherished forever. The people and the experienced we had there were wonderful...
Rated : 5.0
I booked this trip with my friends. The type of place it is makes it non-dependent of any introduction, It was lovely visiting it all with the highest of inclusions possible and their implications, the food was amazing. Would definitely recommend it!
Rated : 4.0
Too much happy with my trip, the responsiveness, attentiveness, and politeness of the helping person from Thrillophilia ( Agent ) was truly recommendable... Hotels, picked-up and dropped-off, private vehicle, the driver, and the activities were truly top-notch... The coordination, time duration, places selected, before the planning, during the trip, and after the experience was super-excellent... I had no complaint at all this is awesomely organized. We really had the best trip in life which will be lasting till the end of times.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.