Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
It was a wonderful trip to Switzerland and Paris. The coordinators were helpful and always available for us when we need any kind of help or questions ...
The entire trip was very well coordinated by Thrillophilia from the date of booking until the very end. The trip to Switzerland and Paris is definitely...
Trip Location: Paris
- Both Paris and Switzerland attract large crowds of tourists for their distinctive holiday experiences. One is known to be the most romantic cities while the other is a snowed paradise with spectacular scenery and the lofty Swiss Alps. And with Thrillophilia's 7-day Switzerland and Paris package, you and your tribe can have the best time of your life.
- Day 1, 2 and 3 of the Paris Switzerland package, you will explore the French capital - Paris. The holiday will begin with your arrivals at the airport where our representative will welcome you and get you transferred to the hotel for check-in. Spend time to relax before going out for a tour of some popular Parisian attractions like - Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, and Tuileries Garden. Also, savour an authentic dinner at a local bistro before heading back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The next day you will go on a comprehensive tour of the Louvre Museum and marvel at the spectacular collections. The last day in Paris will consist of a visit to the Eiffel Tower to get a clear picture of the entire family city from there top. Later, you will have time for leisure where you can choose to explore the city at your own pace.
- Day 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the Paris Switzerland tour package, you will spend in Switzerland exploring its many hues. On the fourth day, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel in Paris before travelling to the railway station to board a train to Zurich in Switzerland. Upon arrival in Zurich, you will be escorted to a hotel for check-ins. The rest of the day will be for you to spend at your leisure where you are free to explore the city attractions like - Grossmunter, Zurich Lake, Kunsthaus Zurich, and FIFA World Cup Museum, markets and nightlife etc.
- On the fifth day, you will set out for a day trip to Mount Rigi. Board a train to Arth Goldau and from there walk to Arth Goldau Rigi Bahn station to get on a Rigi Bahn train to Rigi Wölfertschen-First. From there you will begin a hike to reach Rigi Scheidegg. The next day in your Switzerland and Paris package, you will enjoy sightseeing in Zurich by paying a visit to places like - Chapel Bridge and Lake Lucerne. Later you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On the last day of the trip, you will have breakfast at the hotel before visiting a chocolate factory to buy some premium quality chocolates. Later, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
As you arrive at Paris airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be assisted to the hotel for your Switzerland and Paris Package .
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and unwind.
Later, head out to explore some popular places like Notre Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, and Tuileries Garden.
Relish some french delicacies at the local restaurants and cafes.
As the sun sets, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get ready to embark on a sightseeing tour of Paris.
Today , you will be visiting the Museum of Paris, which is named Louvre Museum, which is the world's largest art museum and a historic monument.
Here you will see a vast collection of iconic paintings, marvelous sculptures, manuscripts and many other artifacts from Ancient times.
After the tour, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast in the morning and set out for a trip to Eiffel Tower.
Eiffel tower is the iconic structure of french design and is the tallest tower in Paris. It is world renowned for its iconic design. This magnificent tower houses many restaurants on two floors and the top floor is an observation deck.
Visit the Eiffel tower and capture its beauty in your camera lens.
In the evening, enjoy a cruise and witness the view of Eiffel tower in the evening lights.
After this wonderful experience, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the train station.
Board a train to Zurich and start the second chapter of your Paris Switzerland tour package.
As you arrive, get transferred to the hotel and after completing the check-in formalities, head to your room for some rest.
In the evening, you can explore the city on your own and visit places like Großmünster, Zurich Lake, Kunsthaus Zürich, and FIFA World Cup Museum.
As the night unravels, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day with fresh coffee and a scrumptious breakfast and gear up for a trip to Mount Rigi.
You need to board a train to Arth Goldau and walk to the Arth Goldau Rigi Bahn station.
Then board a train to Rigi Wölfertschen-First.
As you arrive, start hiking to Rigi Scheidegg and reach the top. Capture the mesmerizing sunset in your camera or grave this memory in your mind.
After spending some time at the top, start descending and later return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a toothsome breakfast and set out to explore the famous attractions of Zurich.
Today your Switzerland and Paris package will take you to visit the Chapel Bridge and Lake Lucerne.
Take a walk on the oldest wooden covered bridge in Europe,this bridge is spanned across the river Reuss.
Spend some leisure time at Lake Lucerne and enjoy boating in the pristine water with a beautiful view of the city around.
As the day ends. Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast , check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the international airport for your flight back home as your Paris Switzerland package ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It was a wonderful trip to Switzerland and Paris. The coordinators were helpful and always available for us when we need any kind of help or questions about our trip and easily we can reach out to them through WhatsApp and call even the support team was there to help us... The trip was well conducted from the beginning till the ending of the trip. We had a great time in Paris and all the sightseeing we visited was truly beautiful and breathtaking. The architecture, culture, art were mind-blowing... The view from the Eiffel tower was remarkable and we even get a nice view of the Eiffel tower from the cruise which we clicked many pictures... At Zurich ( Switzerland ) we get the different and unique views of the entire tour the place has its natural beauties everywhere we go...I never forget the hiking we did towards Mount Rigi the walked was enjoyable reaching the top the sunset views were mesmerizing... Surely both the places were spectacular... The service was very appreciable and commendable. The all-over arrangement of hotels and transport was very excellent... Excellent team, Brilliant tours, and gave us an unforgettable and awesome experience in life. Must-Visit once peeps
Rated : 5.0
The entire trip was very well coordinated by Thrillophilia from the date of booking until the very end. The trip to Switzerland and Paris is definitely a very memorable one ( Plus it was my first international trip ) And most importantly this trip went exactly as pre-planned itinerary by the professionals and also everything was well arranged according to our needs... Beautiful place, nice people, rich culture, and delicious foods. Loads and loads of memories we had there... Every time and every spot arrived amazed us... Really words are less to describe it... This truly deserved appreciating and a 5 star.
Rated : 5.0
It was the first time we visited Thrillophilia. The team was friendly and helpful, also we were provided with healthy breakfast everyday which kept us energetic throughout the day. The cooperative travel mates made the trip even more beautiful and memorable.
Rated : 4.0
My family and I were very happy with this experience, the amount we paid was truly worth it as the place was very beautiful and all the time felt like in paradise... The accommodations were very good along with breakfast, The sightseeings were simply awesome and we 100% liked every spot we visited, On-time picked-up from the airport and the representative was very polite, patient and informative... Will definitely recommend and plan to take another international trip from your team.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.