- Visit Lempuyang Temple at Gamongan Karangasem's summit for a chance to explore its 8 sacred temples
- Make a stop at Kelingking Beach and have your photo taken with the famed T-Rex shaped cliffs as your backdrop
- Witness the diverse marine life of Bali during snorkelling activities at Crystal Bay, Manta Bay, or Gamat Bay
- Experience luxury with a private pool villa stay in Seminyak
About the destination:
Bali is a beautiful place blessed on the Earth with amazing coral reefs, deep blue water, cultural and historical attractions, and magnificent greenery in its laps.
While Bali is definitely worth an experience of a lifetime where you will be able to enjoy some watersports like scuba diving, snorkeling at one side. Whereas on the other side, you will be spending a delicious dinner on the cruise overlooking the city lights with your partner. Spend some days here and fall in love not only with your spouse but also with Bali as a whole and take back some beautiful memories which will always rekindle your love in the future and of course, Bali will play a major role in that.
- Destination Covered: Kuta, Nusa Penida, and Seminyak
- Duration: 7 Days & 6 Nights
- Start Point: Kuta, Bali
- Endpoint: Kuta, Bali
- Accommodation: Comfortable stays for 6 nights in your preferred category Hotels
- Meals: Daily breakfast and two lunches included as mentioned in Itinerary.
- Guide: Professional English speaking guide to help you explore the cities
- Transfers: All transfers by luxury cars included as per itinerary
- Visa Assistance: It will be provided (Charges are not included)
- Explore famous temples of Bali like Kehen Temple, Tirta Empul Temple, and Gajah Temple
- Visit the picturesque Nusa Penida Tour
- Enjoy a romantic stay in a private pool villa at Seminyak
- Watch the amazing Barong and Kris Dance
- Click amazing snaps at Tegalalang Rice Terrace
- Explore the archeological site of Elephant Cave Temple
- Be mesmerized by the beauty of Bali Coffee Plantation
Not to miss in Bali:
- Watch a magnificent sunset at Sunset Point Uluwatu.
- Swing over the canyons at Bali Swing.
- Go diving in Padang Bai or Tulamben.
- Visit Gili Island on a day trip from Bali.
- Go on safari at Bali Marine and Safari Park.
- Get photographed at Bali Handara Gate.
How to Reach:
One can board a flight to the Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS) from Mumbai, and Delhi, and reach Bali in 9 to 13 hours, depending on the airline.