Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Kuta
- An amalgamation of age-old temples, huge markets, pristine beaches and a plethora of adventure activities, Bali is home to many once in a lifetime experiences. A visit here will let you enjoy the best vacationing experience through its romantic aura and picturesque sceneries.
- The first day of your Bali Honeymoon package from Bangalore will kickstart as you board a flight and set foot on Ngurah Rai Airport in Bali. Once you check into the hotel, the remaining part of the day will be for you to have some leisure time. You can either rest in your comfy stays or can stroll around the local markets. You can also go for a beachside evening and can spend some time with your beloved watching the sun setting across the sea.
- Day two of Bali Honeymoon package from Bangalore will take you to Kuta, known to be a volcano city. Famous for serving the best seafood and home to the best sceneries, this place lets you enjoy the real essence of vacation in Bali. The whole day will be spent here only, and you will get a chance to traverse its streets while enjoying the local delicacies.
- Day three of Bali package for couple from Bangalore will be dedicated to we-time and sighting the dolphins. The first half of the day will be spent rejuvenating in spas and health centres, followed by a boat tour towards the flock of dolphins. Once the touring is over, you will next head towards the Gitgit waterfalls followed by visiting the Shiva Temple around it.
- The fourth day of the trip will be given to you to spend however you want. You can spend some free time with your beloved around the beachside, followed by having a beautiful dinner on the shores.
- Day five of this tour will be the most thrilling one as you will get to try your hands on some adrenaline rushing activities like riding a Jet Ski, Parasailing and riding a Banana Boat. Once the adventures are over, you will be taken for a shopping spree in the nearby markets where you can shop for souvenirs.
- The sixth day of this tour is for you, and on this day you can do whatever you want. Be it shopping or visiting the remaining places on your own, you are free to go anywhere and try anything.
- Day seven will be the last one, and on this day you will be travelling back to the airport from where you will take a flight back to Bangalore.
Note: Flight Tickets are not included in Package cost. Drop an enquiry to know more.
Begin your Bali honeymoon package from Bangalore and reach Ngurah Rai International Airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel in Kuta.
Upon reaching, check-into the hotel and have some rest.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places and have a romantic candlelight dinner on the beach and have a beautiful date with your partner.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up to a delicious breakfast and set out on a trip for Kintamani Volcano and also visit some of the popular places included in your Bali package for couple from Bangalore.
Head to the Desa Batubulan Village, famous for its stone sculptures and statues and witness Barong dance form performed by the locals in the village.
Coming up next is Mas, this village is popular for its wood carving skills.
A visit to the Goa Gajah or the Elephant Cave, carved with ancient mythological Stories.
Now, Travel to Kintamani and visit Mount Batur, an active volcano located at the centre of Mount Agung on the island of Bali.
On your way back, you can make a stop at Ubud which serves as a centre of dance, fine music and art.
A visit to Celuk Village well known for its gold and silver ornament craftsmanship, you can go to one of the stores and get hands-on experience.
After this exciting tour, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up at 03:00 am and leave your hotel at 03:30 am for dolphin sighting.
The Chauffeur will take you to Lovina beach, where you will take a boat tour to get close to the dolphins and see them playing and galloping in the ocean.
On your way to Kuta, you will witness a beautiful sunrise and proceed for a sightseeing tour.
You will visit the high and mighty Gitgit Waterfalls, the Twin Lake View, Ulundanu Bratan Temple, Taman Ayun Temple and Tanah Lot Temple.
After a tiring day, pamper yourself with a two-hour spa session and later reach back to your hotel for a relaxing overnight stay.
Have a wonderful morning and enjoy this day on your own.
You can laze around all day in your room or enjoy indoor activities at the hotel.
Also, you can hit the beach and have a fun game or take a dip in the ocean.
By the evening, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from your hotel and set out for an adventure tour to Nusa Dua.
Bali honeymoon package all inclusive from Bangalore offers you complimentary adventure activities like Jet-skiing, parasailing and a banana-boat ride. You can try some more adventure activities on your own.
It's time to take a break and have lunch on your own and later you can take off to the nearby market and get some cool souvenirs as a memory of your trip.
Now, get checked-in to your private pool villa and relax for a while, if you wish, you can visit the Uluwatu temple or retire for the day and have an overnight stay.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast as you wake up and enjoy your stay at the private pool villa.
Relax in a cozy ambience and share some quality time with your partner all day and have a sound sleep at night.
After breakfast, check-out from the villa and travel to the Ngurah Rai International airport for your return journey and bid farewell to your Bali honeymoon packages from Bangalore.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We booked a package to Bali as our honeymoon trip. It is a beautiful places, with mesmerizing mountains and alluring beaches, it was good and hassle free trip with the best of management possible. Would love to travel with the guys again.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.