Best Selling Scandinavian Honeymoon Packages
When musing about a holiday destination with your partner, let the Scandinavian country of Sweden take you on a journey like never before. The Sweden honeymoon package from India is a perfect choice for a honeymoon trip to the “Land of Lakes”. Sweden Honeymoon Package from India takes you to one of the most idyllic countries in the world. Being the largest country in Northern Europe, Sweden is a hub of culture and history that you just cannot miss out.
Norway is truly a wonderful place to visit on a honeymoon trip with your beloved partner. Dotted with some of the fascinating places to visit, this country will offer you zillions of memories.
From ice hotels to cozy igloos and the spectacular phenomenon of Northern Lights, Finland Honeymoon Package from India will bring a glint of joy in the eyes of your significant other with its endless offerings. This package, however, doesn't include the flight tickets.
Looking for a romantic destination for starting your married life on an extraordinary score and amidst poetic surroundings? Why not plan your honeymoon in Iceland, the land of fire and ice. Offering dreamy surroundings of ice caps, fjords, lagoons, beaches, and volcanoes, this country promises a true romantic retreat. Kindle your love life in the serene sights and strengthen your bond while soaking in the historical and natural wonders of this Nordic Island Nation.
Inspire your wanderlust by visiting the Scandinavian Countries, namely Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland, and Denmark, renowned for their magical landscapes and fairy-tale beauty. Scandinavia is one of the most interesting and beautiful places to see the northern lights dancing across the night sky in violet, pink, blue and green hues.
The natural beauty of Scandinavia will astound even the most seasoned traveler as it has incredibly steep fjords, cascading waterfalls, and beautiful glaciers. It boasts pristine landscapes, an intriguing Viking heritage, and a myriad of fun winter activities.
Scandinavia is a photographer's dream with a maze of sparkling waterways bound by sheer mountains. You can visit Sweden and Denmark dotted with Viking ship museums, galleries, cobblestoned streets, medieval buildings, and theaters. Visit enchanting cities like Oslo, Helsinki, or Stockholm or venture into Russia and discover the treasures of Moscow and St.Petersburg.
Whether you're in the hunt for adrenaline-rushing natural adventures or cultural treks through the coolest design capitals, Scandinavia will never fail to impress you. Your Instagram timeline will be awash with photographs showing far-flung and exotic landscapes of Scandinavia if you make up your mind to visit this destination. So book the Scandinavia tour package from Thrillophilia and delight yourself with the incredible beauty and breathtaking sceneries of this Northern European destination.
Fulfill your dream of living in igloos and getting an authentic taste of Eskimo life by booking a 10 day Scandinavia tour package from Thrillophilia.
Scandinavia's mere mention will conjure up fascinating images of Northern Lights, craggy coastal lines, quaint fishing villages, and pristine waterways. Discover the beauty of the Swiss Alps, echoes of the ancient world, and an intoxicating blend of Moorish and Spanish culture in Scandinavia.
With stunning mountain peaks, thundering white water rapids, deep river gorges, and pristine lakes, Scandinavia is truly an outdoor recreation mecca. You can saunter through the hipster cities fit to burst with trendy boutiques, gourmet food, vibrant art scenes, and genuinely fascinating museums.
Scandinavia's low light pollution makes it one of the best spots to see the beauty of the Northern lights. Encompassing Norway, Sweden, and Denmark, this northern region of Europe has plenty to offer to the visitors. Some of the biggest fjords formed during the Ice Age can be found in Scandinavia, such as Hardangerfjord, Nærøyfjord, and Sognefjord.
You can visit the world-renowned galleries and museums to peek into the Viking era and shop like a local at the street shops and malls. Your trip to Scandinavia won't be complete without trying a soothing sauna at the various spa centers. Book the Scandinavia tour package from Thrillophilia to have a quintessential Nordic experience of a lifetime!
Book the Scandinavia Northern Lights tour from Thrillophilia to chase the rare and mystical phenomenon of Aurora Borealis caused by earth and sun alignments.
- Home to a conglomeration of 5 countries, Scandinavia is the land of virgin natural beauty and rich culture. This Northern European destination is known popularly for its untouched forests, swanky cities, mesmerizing wilderness, enthralling northern lights, thrilling festivals.
- This Scandinavia tour package from Thrillophilia will let you explore some of the hidden gems of the Nordic world including Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Norway, and Iceland. Your Scandinavia tour will start in Stockholm. After you reach here on day 1, you will spend the rest of the day at leisure, strolling through Drottninggatan street or nearby areas.
- Day 2 is reserved for an exploration tour of Stockholm. On this tour, you will see the Royal Palace, the Old Town, the parliament, and ancient churches. Later, you can take a ferry to Djurgården island, where you can explore the Skansen open-air museum, Abba Museum, Gröna Lund, and the Nordic Museum.
- On day 3, you will fly to Copenhagen. Once you reach here, you will set out to explore Nyhavn. You will spend the evening at Tivoli Gardens, a popular amusement park.
- Day 4 is reserved for a full-day exploration tour of Copenhagen. On this tour, you will see the Little Mermaid statue, Christiansborg Palace, and Amalienborg Palace. Later, you will take a leisurely stroll in Ströget street, enjoying shopping and relishing local food.
- You’ll spend the first half of day 5 touring Copenhagen and exploring The Round Tower, Church of Our Saviour, and Rosenborg Castle. Later, you will head to Oslo on a cruise.
- Day 6 is all about a full-day exploration tour of Copenhagen. On this tour, you will visit Vigeland Sculpture Park, Viking Ship Museum, Fram Polar Ship Museum, Oslo City Hall, Munch Museum, Akershus Fortress, and Royal Palace.
- On day 7, you will board your train to Bergen via Flam. Upon reaching Flam, you will stop and engage in a myriad of exhilarating activities, like hiking, fjord sightseeing, and kayaking.
- After spending the night at Flam, you’ll enjoy the morning of day 8 at leisure. In the afternoon, you’ll take a boat ride into Nærøyfjord through Aurlandsfjord. Later, you will continue your train journey and finally reach Bergen.
- Day 9 is reserved for a full-day local sightseeing tour of Bergen. On this tour, you will enjoy visiting Bryggen, riding a cable car up to Mt. Ulriken, and taking the Fløibanen Funicular up to Mount Fløyen.
- On day 10, you will fly to Iceland. Once you reach here, you’ll spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- You’ll head for an excursion to Reykjavik in the first half of day 11. In the afternoon, you will proceed to Blue Lagoon to enjoy bathing in the geothermal pool and experiencing tranquil spa services.
- On day 12, you will head to the iconic “Golden Circle”. On this route, you’ll see Þingvellir National Park and Gullfoss waterfall.
- On day 13, you’ll go explore the enthralling south coast, where you will enjoy visiting Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Reynisfjara beach, and Skógafoss waterfall.
- You will conclude your Scandinavia tour on day 14 and fly back home with wonderful memories.
- From the sight of the Finnish capital to the impeccable beauty of century-old streets of Denmark and the charming villages of Norway, Scandinavia and Finland Cruise has been offering the most scenic vacation of a lifetime. A trip here will make sure that you indulge in the best adventures while marvelling at the best sceneries of nature.
- The first day of the journey will begin with reaching the Helsinki-Vantaa Airport. Once you arrive here, you will be driven towards a comfy hotel which will be your stay here. The remaining part of the day will be provided for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you please. You can either choose to visit nearby tourist attractions or can spend the whole day resting in your comfy stay.
- Day two of the trip will be spent experiencing the best of Helsinki on your own, and in the evening you will be boarding the cruise towards Stockholm. This cruise ship is home to numerous shops, cafes and restaurants; thus you can indulge in many activities, that too on the board.
- On the third day, you will reach Stockholm, where you will be driven towards a hotel. Some time for leisure will be provided, in which you are free to explore the place on your own. The day will end by spending the night in the hotel.
- The fourth day of the trip will be dedicated to the sightseeing tour of Stockholm in which all the famous tourist attractions will be covered. Some historical locations of the area like City Hall, district of Södermalm, the Old Town (Gamla Stan) and the Medieval cobbled streets of Old Town will be marked as visited. The remaining part of the day will be free, and you can spend it the way you want.
- The fifth day of the tour will provide you with the sceneries of lush green farmlands as you enjoy a train journey to Denmark. Upon arrival at Copenhagen, locations like Amalienborg Palace, Frederiks Kirke, Nyhavn with its colourful, narrow houses lining the canal will be marvelled at.
- Day six of the trip will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of some beautiful gardens and castles of Denmark. Locations including the Renaissance-era Rosenborg Castle, Botanical Garden and Torvehallerne food market. You will also get to enjoy the fascinating views of Christiansborg Palace, the Royal Danish Opera House and the colourful Christianshavn Canal while enjoying a blissful session of boating.
- The seventh day will start with some time at leisure, followed by boarding the cruise at noon. Traverse towards Oslo while having some sumptuous dinner on the board and resting overnight.
- Day eight will commence with reaching Oslo and starting a sightseeing tour. You will be covering many famous tourist destinations including the Vikings Ship Museum, Vigeland Sculpture Park, the Royal Palace, Akershus fortress and the City Hall.
- The ninth day will be spent exploring Norway in a nutshell, while traversing the beautiful railways. Places like Flam, Bergen and villages like Gol and Geilo. From descending on the world’s steepest railway line to experiencing the sights of beautiful mountains, the whole day will be spent traversing around.
- The tenth day of this trip will be spent travelling towards Bergen. A cruise awaits at Aurlandsfjord and will take you to Gudvangen. From here you will be traversing the beautiful roads towards Voss on a bus. Upon arrival in Voss, you will be boarding a train to Bergen where you will be transferred to a comfy stay.
- The eleventh day of the trip will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Bergen in which many famous and historic locations will be visited. Places like Bryggen and Floyen will be covered today, followed by finally having the day at leisure.
- The twelfth day will mark the end of this trip, and today you will be heading towards the airport to catch a flight back home.
How does an exciting and gleeful excursion around 3 of the alluring countries in Europe sound like? Great? Because, thrillophilia has curated a whopping complete 17 days Road trip of Norway, Sweden and Denmark in which you can travel to lengths from villages to cities to monuments and natural topography, all in this one amazing holiday.
- Day 1, you will arrive at the Stockholm-Arlanda Airport where you will meet with our representative and get transferred to the hotel for check-in. Later in the day, you will get to explore the city's best attractions like - Drottninggatan Street for shopping, Old Town (Gamla Stan) to see the Royal Palace, the Parliament, old Churches, and more. Finally, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- Day 2, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and board the car to begin the road-trip towards South of Sweden. On the way, you will stop by the small town of Söderköping before arriving in the medieval city of Kalmar. The highlights worth seeing are the well-preserved 17th and 18th century buildings and the 800-year old Kalmar Castle. You will spend the night in Kalmar.
- Day 3, you will get breakfast at the hotel and get checked-out before continuing the drive ahead along the coast of Blekinge, to get to the naval city of Karlskrona. After spending some time here, you will travel ahead to Skåne and Kiviks Musteri, or the town of Simrishamn You will also visit the fortress of Glimmingehus, before driving to the popular stone monument - Ales Stenar. In the end, you will drive all the way to the town of Ystad where you will spend the night.
- Day 4, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast to set forth to Smygehuk, the southernmost point in Sweden. Enjoy your time here, exploring the cafés, eclectic craft shops and fish smokeries. Afterwards, you will resume the drive along the south coast to the old towns of Skanör and Falsterbo to see the white sand beaches. From there, you will cross the Öresund Bridge to arrive in the capital city - Copenhagen. You will go around some tourist attractions like - the harbour area of Nyhavn and the amusement park Tivoli Gardens, before retiring at a hotel to spend the night.
- Day 5, you will get breakfast at the hotel and then go for a sightseeing tour of popular landmarks including - Amalienborg Palace, Christiansborg Palace, and the famous Little Mermaid statue. There will be an optional boat tour from the harbour available as well. Along with this, you will also go to the Ströget street for some shopping. In the afternoon, you will get checked-out from the hotel and drive to the harbour to board the cruise to Oslo. Enjoy the rest of the day on-board with activities and events.
- Day 6, you will have breakfast on the cruise while sailing on the Oslo Fjord. You will arrive at the Norwegian capital, disembark from the ship and get ready to explore Oslo. Go on a walking tour at famous sights including - the Royal Palace, Akershus Fortress, Oslo Opera House, the Aker Brygge area and the Harbour. You will spend the night at an Oslo hotel.
- Day 7, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get in the car to travel to the town of Gol, known for - Gol Stave Church, a Viking village and the Hahaug trolls cave. You will later reach Geilo and visit an ancient area called, Geilojordet. You will spend the night in a Geilo hotel.
- Day 8 and 9 - Bergen. You will leave the hotel in Geilo after having breakfast and embark on a drive along Eidfjord and Måbødalen Valley, while passing by the Vøringfossen waterfalls, Hardangervidda National Park, and Hardangerfjord on the way to Bergen. Upon arrival, you will get checked-into a hotel and spend the rest of your day exploring Bergen. You will stay overnight at the hotel in Bergen.
- There next day, you will get breakfast at the hotel before going around the popular sites in Bergen like - Bryggen, old houses, a lively fish and flower market, ride the Fløibanen Funicular to Mount Fløyen to enjoy stunning views, take a cable car up Mt. Ulriken, visit the Edvard Grieg museum and the KODE art museum. Lastly, you will return to the hotel for an overnight stay in Bergen.
- Day 10, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and head to Norway’s adventure capital - Voss to see the Tvindefossen waterfall. You will continue your journey to Sogndal, while making pit-stops at Sognefjord, the towns of Stalheim, Aurlandsfjord to enjoy panoramic views, and the town of Flåm to ride the Flåmsbana railway and more. In the end, you will take a short ferry ride before driving to Sogndal. You will spend the night at a hotel.
- Day 11, you will get breakfast at the hotel before checking out and going for a fjord sightseeing. Visit the Norwegian Glacier Museum in Fjærland, and the Jostedal glacier. Next up, you will drive up the Fjærland Road to reach Loen. Recommend optional activity to do here - boarding the magnificent Loen Skylift (cable car) ,to enjoy amazing views of the fjord.You will spend the night at a hotel in Loen.
- Day 12 and 13 - Geiranger. You will begin the day with breakfast and getting checked-out from the hotel. You will then get on a ferry from Hellesylt, with your car. And go to Geirangerfjord to see famous waterfalls like the Seven Sisters, and the Bridal Veil, and abandoned fjord farms in the mountains. Upon arrival in Geiranger, you will have the day at leisure to witness the fjord scenery, explore the Geiranger village and more.
- The next day, you will get breakfast and then make a self-planned itinerary to enjoy the leisure time in Geirangerfjord. You can choose to explore the hiking trails, enjoy optional activities such as a rib boat safari, kayaking tour and guided hiking and kayak tour, get spa services or visit a local chocolate factory. You will return to the hotel and spend the night in Geiranger.
- Day 14, After having breakfast at the hotel, get checked-out and visit the Dalsnibba Skywalk - fjord viewpoint to enjoy views of Geirangerfjord. Afterwards, you will drive to the historic village of Lom, while halting at the Lom Stave church on the way. You will then proceed with the road-trip through the Gudbransdalen valley, before reaching Lillehammer in the afternoon. You will spend the night in a Lillehammer hotel.
- Day 15, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and begin your drive back to Sweden. Along the way, you will pass by ski resorts like - Trysil in Norway and Sälen in Sweden. You will drive along the trail of Vasaloppet. Next, you will also pay a visit to the Dalarna region in Sweden. In the end, you will arrive at Lake Siljan area and spend the night at a hotel.
- Day 16, you will get checked-out from the hotel and travel to Mora, and stop by the 18th century home and museum of Anders Zorn. Along with that, you can also visit Dössberget Museum in Bjursås, just outside Falun. In the afternoon, you will drive to Nusnäs and visit the Grannas Dala Horse Workshop. Lastly, you will arrive at Stockholm, return your rental car, and spend the evening at leisure. You will spend the night at a hotel in Stockholm.
- Day 17, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel after having breakfast and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
Customizable Scandinavia Honeymoon Packages
7D/6N Incredible Scandinavia Luxury Honeymoon Package
You can also explore the four capitals of Scandinavia with this package. Enjoy sightseeing in Helsinki, and see the Senate Square, Uspenski Cathedral, the Temppeliaukio Church and more. Take a boat ride to the royal park of Djurgden in Stockholm, and explore the inner archipelago islands here. The tour will also help you learn about the rich history, culture and traditions of Scandinavia.
Duration: 7 days/6 nights
Price: €1,688 onwards per person
17 Days Scandinavian Honeymoon Trip
The tour also consists of a memorable cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo, along with the famous Norway in a Nutshell train journey over the snowy mountains to Bergen. You will also get to tour the Golden Circle, the scenic South Coast of Scandinavia as well as spend some time in Iceland, along with a scenic Hurtigruten cruise along the Norwegian coast.
Duration: 17 days/16 nights
Price: €4.018 onwards per person
10Days Classic Scandinavia Honeymoon Tour: Stalheimskleiva Special
Explore the vibrant capital cities of Norway, Sweden and Denmark on this tour as you visit some of the major attractions in Scandinavia. Visit Stalheimskleiva, the steepest stretch of road in Northern Europe or ride the world famous Flåm railway. The tour will also let you explore the deep fjords like Aurlandsfjord and Nærøyfjord, the royal castles and forts in Scandinavia, the Little Mermaid and Nyhavn in Copenhagen and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bryggen, among others.
Duration: 10 days/9 nights
Price: €1,679 onwards per person
12 Days Romatic Copenhagen to Tallinn Tour
Some of the major attractions that you will visit during this tour includes those in Copenhagen, such as Tivoli, Christiansborg Palace, Nyhavn and the Little Mermaid. Explore the southern coastline of Norway and visit the fjords and landscapes of Stavanger. Other attractions include Mount Floyen, Bergen, Sognefjord, Tvindefossen Waterfall, cities of Gudvangen and Flam, Orebro town, Gamla Stan, Fjällgatan viewpoint as well as the best-preserved medieval church in all of Norway. You will also get to visit the sightseeing attractions in Helsinki, Finland, Suomenlinna Islands and others.
Duration: 12 days/11 nights
Price: €1,645 onwards per person
10 Days Scandinavian Romantic Road Trip
While taking the scenic route from one country to another, you can also visit the beautiful towns of Kalmar, Ystad as well as Örebro. You can also enjoy the charms of the Swedish Fika in Gamla Stan, or avail an overnight cruise from Copenhagen to Oslo. One of the biggest attractions of this road trip is a visit to the coast of Skåne and the mystical iron age monument Ale's stones, where you can soak in great views of the Baltic Sea.
Duration: 10 days/9 nights
Price: €1,283 onwards per person
Romantic Things to do in Scandinavia
Watch the Northern Lights in Norway
From Svalbard to Bodo, you can see the Northern Lights dance across the night sky in a lot of places. Be prepared to be mesmerised by the vibrant shades of pink, violet and green all across the sky. Capture it in your lenses, soak in the views of and indulge in a variety of activities under this stunning display.
Best Time: September to March
Relax in Iceland's Blue Lagoon
Take a relaxing and rejuvenating dip in the piping hot waters of the Blue Lagoon and feel your tiredness being washed away. For a more unique experience, visit the lagoon first thing in the morning, when it is less crowded.
Location: Norðurljósavegur, Iceland
Best Time: September to March
Find Denmark's Greatest Castles
Marvel at the stunning crown jewels of the royal family at the Rosenborg Castle, enjoy a fun-filled picnic at the Egeskov Castle or take in picturesque views of the verdant landscapes around the Frederiksborg Castle. Some other castles that you can visit include the Kronborg Castle, Amalienborg Palace, DragSholm Castle and others.
Best Time: Throughout the year
Explore Sandy Beaches in Scandinavia
Some of the best sandy beaches in Scandinavia that you can explore include the Böda Beach in Öland and Skåne beach in Sweden. While the former is home to the largest camping site in Sweden and has a spa, sauna and other amenities, the latter boasts of picture-perfect shorelines and panoramic vistas. You can also visit the Horseid Beach and Selje Beach in Norway to soak up the sun, enjoy nature trails, hikes, beach sports and other activities. When in Finland, head over to the Yyteri and Hietaniemi beaches for stunning views of the sea, surfing and swimming.
Best Time: Throughout the year
Go Skiing in Norway
Covered with glaciers, frozen rivers and alpine wilderness, the soaring peaks and gorges in Norway are great to enjoy an adrenaline-filled skiing adventure. Some other places that are great for skiing in Norway, apart from Trysil, include Hemsedal, Voss, Vossestrand, Bykle, Tinn, Narvik and Oppdal.
Best Time: September to March
Drive Across the Oresund Underwater Bridge
The bridge also goes through an artificial island and an artificial peninsula. The underwater bridge has also become a spot to see various marine organisms and artificial reefs during your drive.
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark and Malmö, Sweden
Best Time: November to March
Visit Geiranger Skywalk
All you need to do is to reach Dalsnibba, pay toll taxes and thereafter book your tickets to the skywalk. Once you reach the Geiranger Skywalk, you can enjoy the views of the surrounding mountains as well as the Geirangerfjord.
Location: Nibbevegen 451, 6216 Geiranger, Norway
Best Time: June to August
Stay in Ice Igloo
One of the most amazing things about an ice igloo is the fact that these are made entirely out of ice blocks and snow. A stay here is sure to be one of the best winter wonderland experiences to cherish for years to come.
Location: Kakslauttanen, Fi-99830 Saariselkä, Finland
Best Time: September to March
Husky sledding in Norway, Finland, and Sweden
Amongst the most popular activities, husky sledding also allows you to pet, feed and play with these alpine dogs. A husky sled ride can range from a few minutes to a few hours, depending upon your preferences.
Best Time: September to March
Visit the Danish Royal Gardens
Some of the best Danish Royal Gardens that you must visit during your honeymoon here include the King’s Garden in Copenhagen, the Horsholm Garden in Denmark, the Frederiksborg Castle Gardens in Hillerod as well as the Amalie Garden in Copenhagen, among others.
Best Time: May to August
Restaurants in Scandinavia for Couples
Ravintola Kaskis, Finland
Offering a variety of four to six course meals, the chefs here combine the seasonal mushrooms and wild herbs from the forests of Finland with locally sourced organic produce. Some of the dishes that are a must try here include beef tenderloin with pike perch and smoked cream, vibrant desserts using native berries and more.
Distance from Nearest Airport: 108 kilometres
Price: €54 onwards
Location: Kaskenkatu 6a, 20700 Turku, Finland
Chef & Sommelier, Finland
On your honeymoon, enjoy a fine dining experience at Chef & Sommelier and prepare to be blown away by the stunning food art and burst of flavours in your mouth here. The restaurant specialises in using organic, seasonal and fresh produce that is locally grown, and consists of five fixed menus of three, four, five, seven and nine courses.
Price: €100 onwards
Location: Huvilakatu 28, 00150 Helsinki, Finland
Kolonialen Bislett, Norway
With an array of amazing food and beverages, this restaurant is known all over the town for its delectable oysters, cured meats, Norwegian dishes and desserts.
Distance from Nearest Airport: 51 kilometres
Price: NOK 500 onwards
Location: Sofies gate 16, 0170 Oslo, Norway
Apart from the amazing goat milk dishes, quail eggs and razor clams, you can also taste numerous other delicacies made by the Danish genius here. Choose between a-la-carte menus or different course meals and have a culinary experience like nothing before.
Distance from Nearest Airport: 50 kilometres
Price: NOK 3,250 onwards
Location: Dronning Eufemias gate 23, 0194 Oslo, Norway
Admiralgade 26, Denmark
Boasting of an extensive wine collection, you can indulge in delicious wine from all over the world, in addition to Europe. The menu consists of Nordic dishes that have a Japanese touch, using organic danish ingredients and local produce.
Distance from Nearest Airport: 13 kilometres
Price: DKK 295 onwards
Location: Admiralgade 26, 1066 København, Denmark
Kadeau Bornholm, Denmark
Some of the best dishes that you must try here include the signature cold and hot smoked salmon with havgus cheese sauce and buttermilk, wood ant and rosehip pesto, pickled elderflowers and more.
Distance from Nearest Airport: 20 kilometres
Price: DKK 2,150 onwards
Location: Baunevej 18, 3720 Aakirkeby, Denmark
PM & Vänner, Sweden
The gastro restaurant uses ingredients from the forests, lakes and meadows in the area to create stunning looking and mouth-watering dishes. Choose between course meals or tasting menus and try bestseller dishes, including pumpkin with apple, fallow deer and celeriac, single goat milk cheese and more.
Distance from Nearest Airport: 9.5 kilometres
Price: SEK 1,695 onwards
Location: Västergatan 10, 352 31 Växjö, Sweden
Offering guests, a chance to create their own meals with their preferred choices of wine, the restaurant also has certain fixed menus. You can taste northern Swedish as well as Scandinavian delicacies, such as venison, trout, mushrooms, berries, roe and more here.
Distance from Nearest Airport: 41.5 kilometres
Price: SEK 1,550 onwards
Location: Operahuset, Karl XII:s torg, 103 22 Stockholm, Sweden
You can choose from a range of light meals to hearty meals serving both hot and cold Mediterranean dishes. Some of these include sushis, Indonesian-style curries, etc. The restaurant is also known for its variety of New Nordic dishes, which include fish, lamb, duck as well as goose, with a wide selection of wine and champagne from all over the world.
Distance from Nearest Airport: 48 kilometres
Price: IKR 10,000 onwards
Location: Hilton Reykjavík Nordica, 108 Suðurlandsbraut 2, 105 Reykjavík, Iceland
Honouring the ingredients and traditions of Iceland, Dill offers a wide range of delicacies, in addition to an amazing collection of wine to enhance the dining experience.
Distance from Nearest Airport: 4 kilometres
Price: IKR 53,000 onwards
Location: Laugavegur 59, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Romantic Places To Stay In Scandinavia
Juvet Landscape Hotel
The hotel has nine rooms, all of which are unique and equipped with modern amenities such as private bathrooms, comfortable beds, running water and so on. You can also enjoy beautiful views of the various rigged terrains and landscapes of Scandinavia from your rooms at this hotel.
Price: NOK 1,450 onwards
Location: Alstad 24, 6210 Valldal, Norway
Indulge in ice fishing, snowmobile rides or husky safaris near the hotel during the day. Follow it up with sleeping on thick reindeer skin beds, or try unique drinks at the ice bar in the hotel. You can also dine on local delicacies like king crab soup or smoked reindeer, among other things.
Price: NOK 1,332 onwards
Location: Sandnesdalen 14, 9900 Kirkenes, Norway
This adventure and fun-filled stay in the island of Skrova is sure to take you away from the noise of the world and help you relax amidst nature at its best. Choose from one of the eight double bedrooms with modern amenities or indulge in great Nordic food at the onsite restaurant at the lighthouse, there are a lot of things you can do here.
Price: NOK 1,200 onwards
Location: Vågan Municipality, Nordland County, Norway
Boasting of huge rooms as well as a Michelin-starred restaurant, the hotel is known for its high ceilings, antique furniture as well as chandeliers. You can also enjoy traditional Nordic food or modern rustic dishes in the two restaurants here.
Price: DKK 2,200 onwards
Location: Dragsholm Alle, 4534 Hørve, Denmark
Ice Hotel, Sweden
Enjoy fun-filled and thrilling activities like snowmobile riding, dog sledding or snowshoeing during the day at the Ice Hotel. Once the day gives way to night, enjoy a stunning show of the Northern Lights, indulge in Nordic delicacies or grab a drink at the Ice Bar in the hotel.
Price: SEK 1,850 onwards
Location: Marknadsvägen 63, 981 91 Jukkasjärvi, Sweden
Arctic Fox Igloos
During the day, you explore the surrounding areas by husky or reindeer sleigh rides, snowmobile safaris and sledding, or try to catch sights of the region’s wildlife at the wildlife reserve located nearby.
Price: €500 onwards
Location: Leirintäalueentie 5, 97700 Ranua, Finland
The Aurora Cabin
The Aurora Cabins are adapted and created in a way such that they can be transported to an area of your choice by a snowmobile. This way, you can enjoy a romantic stay in the middle of nowhere with your soulmate, with the snowy wilderness surrounding you and the starry night sky acting as an amazing backdrop.
Price: €750 onwards
Location: Perkkatie 37, 99830 Saariselkä, Finland
The Tree Hotel, Sweden
Blending nature with luxury, the rooms here are equipped with modern amenities. You can also indulge in a romantic dinner prepared specially for you and your partner by a private chef as you soak in the views of the Baltic Sea and other wonderful vistas.
Price: SEK 5,800 onwards
Location: Edeforsvägen 2A, 960 24 Harads, Sweden
This private retreat for two is tucked away in the Boreal Forest in Northern Sweden and is one of the most romantic places for couples to spend their honeymoon in. From a sauna and hot tub to bonfires, barbeques and exhilarating adventure activities, there is a lot that you can do here with your husband/wife.
Price: SEK 13,500 onwards
Location: Bodträskån 1, 960 24 Harads, Sweden
The Thief, Oslo
The hotel is located on the Thief Islet, which used to serve as a home for smugglers, and gets its name from the islet. Now considered to be amongst the top hotels in Oslo, The Thief boasts of spacious rooms, a spa, stunning Scandinavian furniture, and elegant designs.
Price: NOK 2,800 onwards
Location: Landgangen 1, 0252 Oslo, Norway