Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Sydney
About the Tour:
- Thrillophilia’s 09 nights and 10 days Australia tour is an exciting opportunity for you to explore Sydney, Melbourne, and Gold Coast altogether.
- Your journey with us begins right after your arrival at Sydney Airport.
- Sydney City and Bondi tour, Rocks Walking tour, Kings Street Wharf, Blue Mountains, and Darling are some things to do during your Sydney stay.
- To make your Sydney stay a memorable one, we have also included a visit to the Blue Mountains Wildlife Sanctuary and a cruising adventure.
- On 4th day, you will be leaving for your visit to the Gold Coast.
- Within two days of your Gold Coast stay, we will be leading you to the Movie World and Sea World for some entertainment.
- On the 7th day, you will be signing off from Gold Coast and fly to Melbourne.
- At Melbourne, we have planned Philip Island Ultimate Eco Tour and a visit to the Great Ocean Road & Rainforest.
- The 10th day will be your last day with us.
- To make sure that you feel the comfort of your home, we have arranged decent stay access throughout 10 days journey with us.
- Your return airport transfers, accommodation, and meals on all days shall be taken care of by us.
- We hope you have enjoyed this moment with your fellow travellers and companions.
Types of Package - Standard Package: 73,999/-
Deluxe Package: 81,999/-
Premium Package: 1,21,999/-
Your journey with us begins as soon as you step in the soils of Sydney.
Once you meet us, we will transfer you to your preferred accommodation.
After completing all essential formalities, you may rest for the day as there’s nothing scheduled on day 1.
Enjoy your breakfast and gather at the reception by 08:00 am sharp.
Your tour starts now.
You will be first exploring the city of Sydney and Bondi river.
What do you have at City and Bondi tour?
This tour allows you to explore the rich colonial history of Sydney.
Attractions – Sydney Opera House, Hyde Park, St. Mary’s Cathedral, Royal Botanical Garden, and so on.
After your City and Bondi tour, its now time to head for The Rocks Walking tour.
What do we have at Rocks Walking tour?
Indulge in the historical significance of Sydney through this Rocks Walking tour.
Attractions – Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Cadman’s Cottage, and Campbell’s Cove.
Final closure for the day will be your visit to the Kings Street Wharf, which is a famous food lovers paradise. There are many internationally renowned restaurants to try here.
By 11:45 pm, you will be back to your hotel room.
After your breakfast, you will be heading in the direction of Blue Mountains.
There at the Blue Mountains, you have ample time to explore the local wildlife at Wildlife Sanctuary Park.
Towards the day closure, you will be heading for a cruising adventure and a visit to the Darling Harbour.
Finally, by 06:30 pm, you will be back to your hotel room.
After your morning breakfast, you will have to check-out from your Sydney hotel.
You will shortly be transferred to the Sydney airport from when you will be flying to Gold Coast.
Upon your arrival at the Gold Coast, you will head towards your hotel and relax for the day.
Your day 5 begins with a heavy breakfast.
Next, you will be heading in the direction of Movie World.
What do you have at the Movie World?
This is a theme park of Gold Coast featuring around 28 attractions.
Attractions – DC Rivals Hypercoaster, Doomsday Destroyer, Green Lantern Coaster, Batwing Spaceshot, are some of them.
By 05:00 pm, you will be leaving for your hotel and relax for the day.
Your day 6 begins with breakfast.
After that, you will be heading in the direction of Sea World.
What do you have at Sea World?
Sea World is a marine park with some really amazing adventures.
Attractions – Thunder Lake Stunt Show, PAW Patrol, Goes on Holiday, Penguin Feeding Experience, Ray Reef Experience, Turtle Power Live Show, and so on.
By 05:00 pm, you will be marching in the direction of your hotel room.
Day 7 begins with a breakfast and check-out from your Gold Coast hotel.
You will then be transferred to Gold Coast Airport to take a flight to Melbourne.
Once you land in Melbourne, you will be transferred to your stay place where you can relax for the remaining length of the day.
In the evening, you will be heading for a Hop On Hop Off tour.
What do you have at Hop On Hop Off tour?
Hop On Hop Off tour is an open-top city sightseeing bus. Here, you have an opportunity to explore around 15 destinations in and around Melbourne.
Your day 8 begins sharply at 10:00 am. By then, you should be done with your breakfast.
After that, you will be heading for Philip Island Ultimate Eco Tour.
What do you have at Philip Island Ultimate Eco Tour?
Philip Ultimate Eco Tour introduces you both with the nature and wildlife of Melbourne.
Attractions – Moonlight Sanctuary, Philip Island, Churchill Island, and Nobbies Centre.
Finally, by 10:00 pm, you shall be returning back to your hotel room.
Your day 9 begins with a heavy breakfast.
Sharp at 07:30 am, you will be heading for your visit to Great Ocean Road & Rainforest.
What do you have at Great Ocean Road & Rainforest?
Great Ocean Road portrays a stunning and iconic coastline to adore. There are around 12 apostles, wild koalas, and stunning beaches for you to explore here.
Finally, by 09:00 pm, you will be back to your hotel room.
Have your breakfast in the morning and complete all the essential checking-out formalities.
After that, you will be transferred to Melbourne Airport for your onward journey to your hometown.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Sydney
Most Popular Destinations