Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Just loved this trip like anything, Our experience was absolutely wonderful, the place is beautiful as we expected and showed in the website pictures, ...
Mauritius is an amazing place to visit with your loved once. Thrillophilia helps us with everything and provided the best things like service, itinerar...
AUpon arrival at Mauritius Airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the resort for your Mauritius tour package from Chennai .
After reaching, complete the check-in formalities and have some rest.
In the evening, you can hit the beach to witness sunset and for a short swim in the ocean.
Return to the resort for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get ready to explore the northern region of Mauritius.
Today, you will visit Fort Adelaide , situated in Citadel, on top of La Petite Montagne. This military fortress was built in the 19th Century.
Next, visit the Round of Champ de Mars, which is the oldest racecourse in the Southern Hemisphere.
Your Mauritius tour package from Chennai invites you to visit Marie Reine de La Paix, Mall of Mauritius, Bagatelle and Caudan Waterfront.
Later, return back to the resort for an overnight stay.
After a wholesome breakfast, set out for a South Island tour, where you will get to explore famous attractions of the southern region as per your Mauritius package from Chennai.
Our first stop is Floreal Shopping Complex, where you can enjoy shopping for local handicrafts and model boats.
Next, you head to Trou Aux Cerfs, where you will witness the crater lake and cone of a dormant volcano situated in Curepipe.
Later, visit Ganga Talao, a crater lake situated in Savanne. On the bank of the lake, you will find a Shiv temple, seek the blessings of the Lord Shiva and spend some time in this secluded landscape.
After the tour, head back to the resort for an overnight stay
Wake up and have breakfast and then get ready for an excursion to Ile Aux cerf Island.
This private island is famous for its sandy beaches, pristine waters, blue lagoons, lush greenery and water sports and activities.
Apart from the water sports, this island offers many other excursions and activities to keep you entertained. You can try ziplining, underwater Sea walk, Parasailing, Golfing, Speedboat ride, sightseeing and much more.
After the tour, return to the resort for an overnight stay.
Start the fifth day of your Mauritius package from Chennai with a toothsome breakfast and feel free to spend this day leisurely.
You can go shopping or explore some popular spots of the city.
In the evening, you can head to the beach and join a party or hit the clubs for a memorable night.
Return to the resortl for an overnight stay.
After having a hot piping breakfast, you can have this day at leisure.
You can choose any half day excursion or trip to nearby islands or attractions.
If you want to explore the city, you can also opt for a walking tour of famous streets to relish some street food and learn the local culture and tradition of Mauritius.
In the evening, you can go to a restaurant by the beach for a romantic dinner or experience fine dining at the famous restaurants.
Return to the resort for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the resort and get dropped off at the airport for your onward journey as your Mauritius holiday packages from Chennai marks its end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Just loved this trip like anything, Our experience was absolutely wonderful, the place is beautiful as we expected and showed in the website pictures, the trip too was comfortable with everything needed. The hotel they arranged for us was a sizeable, lovely, and intimate atmosphere to relaxed at the end of the tiring days. The team were wonderful and friendly, One of the highlights of our trip was the tour towards Ile Aux Cerf Islands the sandy beaches, pristine water, deep blue lagoons, greenery surrounding were breathtaking and with lots of watersport activities like Parasailing, speed boat ride, sea walk, etc and even adventure activity like ziplining and the cost of it was not expensive at all plus worth the try. We enjoyed all the major sightseeing spots, shopping for souvenirs, and explore the place and add some new itinerary on our trip. Foods were good though at this place...
Rated : 5.0
Mauritius is an amazing place to visit with your loved once. Thrillophilia helps us with everything and provided the best things like service, itinerary, and good arrangements. The sightseeing was incredibly beautiful. Everything was planned very perfectly and enjoyed the most like never before. Beautiful stay, great foods, and nice transports for the sightseeing tours. There are lots of fun at this place really 7 days was less for us. I really wish I took more days for this trip. But no hard feelings I would definitely visit this place again whenever I get a chance in the nearby future...
Rated : 5.0
Booked this tour through Thrillophilia and it turned out to be one of the best trips I have ever done, location, meals, everything was just great, in this price it was a bit surprising for me and was happy with it.
Rated : 4.0
The whole experience was fascinating as we explored all the places as mentioned in the itinerary. The trip we took was very well coordinated, punctual and professional. The trip was properly managed and they ensured we had everything which we suppose to get from the package we booked. We even enjoyed the nightlife of the place which was truly fun. Really every moment we had there was very precious for us which worth all the expenses. Very good job Thrillophilia
Rated : 4.0
It was a well-organized trip, I didn't have any issue at all the whole trip as they have been taken care of everything. The trip was amazingly arranged from hotels, foods, and activities. Great sightseeing, amazing street foods we had, witness, and learn the rich local culture and tradition of Mauritius. My contact agent was always ready to talk and help us when needed since the planning, booking, and experience. By the way, I am impressed with the overall experience.
1. Marie Reine de la Paix: Erected just after the second world war, Marie Reine de la Paix is one of Port Louis’ biggest Churches. The Church is dedicated to the Virgin Mother Mary, and is considered to be an important pilgrim site in Mauritius.
2. Ile Aux Cerfs: The Ile Aux Cerfs are a group of private islands located near the coast of Mauritius. Accessible through a ferry, the island is a hotspot for watersports. The Ile Aux Cerfs is also home to the city’s biggest golf course.
3. Bagatelle: If you’re a shopping enthusiast, then Bagatelle will be one of the most interesting attractions included in the Mauritius tour packages from Chennai for you. One of the island’s biggest malls, Bagatelle is thriving with high-end stores, diners, recreational hubs and much more.
4. Le Caudan Waterfront: Le Caudan Waterfront is among the biggest shopping destinations in Mauritius. With its roots tracing back to its colonial heritage, La Caudan also is one of the best places to enjoy Mauritian culture, with casinos, restaurants, artists corners and local markets littering the place.
1. Try your hand at water sports: Water sports is the island’s main attraction, and a mandatory inclusion in all Mauritius tour packages from Chennai. Your tour will include a trip to the Ile Aux Cerfs, which is well known for its activities. Tourists can try their hand at sports like parasailing, jet skiing, underwater walking and much more.
2. Explore the diners around the city: With the accommodative schedule of the Mauritius tour packages from Chennai, you will have plenty of time to explore the various diners around the island. Serving delectable Mauritian and French cuisine, the restaurants of Mauritius promise a gastronomic adventure to all those coming here.
3. Go Beach hopping: Mauritius is best known for its beaches, and one of the best ways to explore the island city is to explore its various beaches. Some of the best beaches to explore here are the Flic en Flac Beach, the Grand Baie and the Le Morne, among others.
4. Go shopping around the island: Mauritius is well known for its varied shopping experience. From high end malls like Bagatelle to local markets like the Floreal Shopping selling traditional items, the island has it all.
5. Pay a visit to the biggest Hindu pilgrim spot: Ganga Talao, or the Grand Bassin is the biggest Hindu pilgrim spot in Mauritius. The lake houses the city’s biggest temple to Lord Shiva, and is definitely worth a visit during your stay in Mauritius.
- Achard: A Mauritian rendition of the Indian achaar, this is a relish of pickled vegetable served with mustard
- Camarons: Freshwater prawns served with hot sauce, usually taken with rice
- Mazavaroo: Generally a condiment, Mazavaroo is a preparation of chopped or pasted chilli
- Alouda: An almond flavoured drink served as refreshment
- Daube de poulet: A French preparation, this dish is essentially fried chicken stewed with tomatoes, onions and spices
- Sun Screen
- sun hats
- A travelling backpack
- A camera with rechargeable batteries
- Any essential medication, including medication for headaches, nausea or vertigo
- Any valid ID proof, including passport
- A water bottle
Mauritius enjoys favourable tropical weather throughout the year. However, for an optimum experience, it is best to visit the island city during the winter months between December and May. During this time, the weather here remains cool and dry, offering a plethora of outdoor sightseeing options. The beaches of Mauritius can also be best explored during this season.
While flying is the only way to get to Mauritius from India, international flights to the island can only be availed from Delhi. Therefore, one must first either travel to Delhi from Chennai, and then take a flight to Mauritius from there.
Mauritius enjoys warm tropical weather throughout the year. The weather is generally warm, and a tad more humid during the summer, the summer months between December and April. Rainfall is interspersed throughout the year.
1. Tamarin Beach: Tamarin Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Mauritius. The black sand and turquoise waters at the beach make it an ideal swimming and surfing destination. Dolphins can be spotted here as well.
2. Flic en Flac Beach: The longest beach in Mauritius, Flic en Flac beach is known for its awe-inspiring views of the sunset. The beach has water sports facilities as well.
3. Post Lafayette: Known for its crystal clear waters, tourists flock to the Post Lafayette Beach for its beauty. The lovely coastline, fringed with palm fronds, adds to the beauty of the place.
4. Blue Bay Beach: Surrounded by filao trees on all sides, Blue Bay Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches in Mauritius. Windsurfing and yachting are some of the popular activities done at the beach here.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.