Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
The trip was fully well-organized right from the start of the trip till the very end, We get everything as promised, plus we never faced any problem in...
We booked our family trip to Mauritius with Thrillophilia for 7 days we traveled to north island, south island and Ile Aux Cerf Island in just the span...
Known as the favourite vacation destination among youngsters, Mauritius is home to some of the best scenic spots and a plethora of adventurous activities which will surely keep you on your toes. This Mauritius package from Mumbai will make sure that you do not miss a single bit of fun and enjoy a dreamy time.
- On the first day of Mauritius package from Mumbai, you will be boarding a flight from Mumbai and will reach Mauritius international airport. Once you get transferred to the beachside hotel and rest for a while, the remaining part of the day will offer you an opportunity to explore the beaches while admiring the setting sun across the sea.
- Day two of Mauritius tour package from Mumbai will be spent exploring the northern part of this island, and all the significant places of tourist interest will be covered on this day. Places like Fort Adelaide - Citadelle, Round of Champ de Mars and Marie Reine de La Paix will be marked as a visit. If the time permits, you might also get a chance to shop for some souvenirs in the Mall of Mauritius.
- Day three of the trip will be dedicated to the southern part of the island, and the famous places like the floral shopping complex and volcanic crater etc. will be marked for the visit. The Grand Basin Shiv temple will also be covered on this day.
- The Fourth day of this trip will start with a speed boat ride across the le Aux Cerf island. Famous for the white sand beaches and crystal Blue waters, this place attracts a lot of tourists from all over the world. Many adventurous activities like scuba diving and snorkelling are also performed here.
- Day five of the tour is for leisure, and today you are free to do whatever you want. From shopping to indulging in adrenaline rushing activities, you can do anything you want and return to the stay in time.
- Day six will also be a free day, and today you can visit many famous locations and beaches on your own.
- On the last day of this trip, you will be packing up after having a delightful breakfast. Once you check out from the hotel, you will be transferred to the Airport.
Embark on your Mauritius package from Mumbai and upon arrival you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to your pre-booked hotel.
As you reach, get checked-in at the hotel and unwind.
In the evening, feel free to explore the city on your own or you can head out to experience the rich nightlife of Mauritius.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast in the hotel and head out for a trip to North Island.
The first stop of the day is Fort Adelaide, situated at the top of La Petite Montagne. This fortress was built in the 19th Century and is famous for its panoramic view of the island.
Next, proceed to Round of Champ de Mars, the oldest horse racing club in the southern hemisphere.
Pay a visit to Marie Reine de La Paix,Bagatelle, Caudan Waterfront and enjoy shopping at Mauritius malls.
As the day ends, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and set out to explore the famous attractions of South Island.
First you will be visiting floreal shopping complex, this market is famous for local handicrafts workshops and factory shops, such as the wool factory, a model boats workshop, a diamond cutting workshop and more.
Next, Mauritius tour package from Mumbai invites you to Trou Aux Cerfs, a picturesque site of a dormant volcano and a crater lake surrounded by lush green landscapes.
Next, head to Ganga Talao also known as Grand Bassin. A crater lake famous for its scenic beauty and Shiva temple located on the banks.
After the tour, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, you will be taken for the Ile Aux Cerf Island tour. This island is famous for its white sandy beaches, water sports, scenic landscapes and it lay off at the largest lagoon of Mauritius.
You can enjoy various water sports like scuba-diving, snorkeling, wind-surfing, jet ski and speed boat rides across the island.
Take a walking tour to explore the island and have lunch in the afternoon.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a toothsome breakfast in the morning and spend the remaining day on your own. You can head out to explore the island on your own or stay in the resort the whole day and enjoy the facilities.
In the evening, you can go out shopping and exploring the popular hubs of the city.
Witness a beautiful sunset by the beach and return to the hotel for an overnight stay as the fifth day of your Mauritius package from Mumbai.
Enjoy a hot piping breakfast and plan this day of your trip on your own. You can revisit any attractions you liked or you can try some more adventure activities.
You can go island hopping or shopping in the afternoon.
In the evening, you can go out for a Pub Crawl or enjoy a relaxation massage at the Spa in the hotel.
Feel free to hop on a food tour and savour the lip-smacking flavours of Mauritius culinary dishes.
As the day ends , get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your Mauritius tourism package from Mumbai.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The trip was fully well-organized right from the start of the trip till the very end, We get everything as promised, plus we never faced any problem in the whole trip, the arrangement were top-class which we had a great stay and transfers...The place is beautiful and there are lots of photograph opportunity with amazing background...We explored the place like a local and it was nice that the people there were humble and helping nature...We get to learn about their culture and traditions and also get to tried the famous dishes and went for souvenirs shopping...We roam the place like anything...The islands, sightseeing and the watersport activities we had there was truly awesome and unforgettable...We had a memorable experience that will be cherished forever...Really a must-visit place this worth everything and nothing better than Thrillophilia we were very impressed with their services and the entire planned of this amazing trip...
Rated : 5.0
We booked our family trip to Mauritius with Thrillophilia for 7 days we traveled to north island, south island and Ile Aux Cerf Island in just the span of 7 days... The most important things was that all these islands we covered we were able to visited all the sightseeing of the place as per listed in the itinerary plan by the professional team really we are so happy with this tour as it satisfying us with their planned, services and expereince.... The arrangements of resort, transport and meals were absolutely great which met all our expectation... Thanks alot Thrillophilia
Rated : 5.0
Last year, I went to Mauritius for having the fun of the tour of this charming destination. I booked my tour package from thrillophilia, one of the leading tour and travel operators of India. All the services, which were provided to me, were very good.
Rated : 4.0
Every itinerary was punctual and fulfilling, the resort they booked for us was standards and gave us luxurious stay with amazing breakfast and dinner, even though the transport was sharing basis but it was very comfortable, spacious and also enjoyable with the other travelers which we get to know and became friends, The day tours and the place was impressive... It was such a nice feelings being there at this beautiful place... We had the most memorable experience in Mauritius
1. Black River Gorges National Park: Spread across a land of around 6,700 hectares, Black River Gorges National Park features tropical rainforests and diversified wildlife. Featuring Maccabees Trail, Parakeet Trail, & Black River Peak Trail, this place is ideal for hiking.
2. Le Morne: Lying in south-western Mauritius, Le Morne appears like a hammerhead shark. Le Morne beach is ideal for enjoying thrilling water sports, including snorkeling, scuba diving, windsurfing, and kitesurfing.
3. Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden: Also known as Pamplemousses Botanical Garden, Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden is home to endemic animals, 85 species of palms, and giant water lilies. Spread across 37 hectares, this is the largest botanical garden of Mauritius.
4. Chamarel Coloured Earth: Chamarel is famous for its unique geographical phenomena, which gives rise to the interesting seven distinctly coloured land. This place is also known to be home to giant docile turtles.
5. Ganga Talao: Dedicated to Hindu Gods, Ganga Talao is known popularly for its religious significance. This place is home to the shrines of Lord Hanuman, Lord Shiva, and Goddess Lakshmi.
6. Trou Aux Biches: Lying in North-Western Mauritius, Trou aux Biches is one of the longest beaches in Mauritius. This beach is ideal for enjoying parasailing, snorkeling, scuba diving, & water skiing.
1. Go Kayaking at Tamarin Bay: Kayaking at Tamarin Bay, surrounded by lush forests and verdant mountains is one of the most serene activities to include in your Mauritius package from Mumbai.
2. Enjoy Shopping at Bagatelle Mall: If you have a taste for luxury shopping, include a visit to Bagatelle Mall in your Mauritius tour package from Mumbai & shop from international brands, like Armani and Aldo.
3. Hike Le Morne Brabant: Include hiking the 550-meter tall Le Morne Brabant in your Mauritius package from Mumbai & challenge yourself to climb this UNESCO world heritage site.
4. Go Snorkeling at Flic en Flac Beach: The lovely lagoon and stunning coral reefs at Flic en Flac Beach will compel you to include a snorkeling tour here, in your Mauritius tour package from Mumbai.
5. Experience Blue Safari Submarine Ride at Trou Aux Biches: Include a Blue Safari Submarine ride at Trou Aux Biches in your Mauritius tour package from Mumbai & go spot the ‘Star Hope’ shipwreck & exotic corals present here.
Here are the very popular Mauritian delicacies you need to try in the country:
- Bol Renverse
- Mauritian Biryani
- Dholl Puri
- Gateau Piment
- Mine Frite
- Riz Frite
- Sept Cari
Here are the important things you need to carry for your trip to Mauritius:
1. Clothing: Shorts, T-shirts, Swimsuit, Beachwear, Sleepwear
2. Footwear: Sneakers, Hiking boots, Sandals
3. Accessories: Hats, Umbrella, Scarves
4. Basic toiletries: Toothpaste & brush, Sanitizer, Moisturizer, Shower gel
5. Electronics Gadgets: Cell phone, Travel adapter, Camera
The most ideal time for visiting Mauritius is between the months of May and December, when the waters are clear and the weather is sunny. This is also the best time to enjoy water sports on the beaches of the island.
You can reach Mauritius from Mumbai:
- By Air: You can take a flight from the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport of Mumbai and land at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, which is located 48 kilometers away from Port Louis, the capital city of Mauritius.
- By Sea: You can board a cruise at the Mumbai Port and sail to Mauritius over a time duration of about 13 days.
Mauritius is blessed with a tropical maritime climate, with mild weather throughout the year. The country has 2 seasons - winter & summer, with the mean winter temperature being 20.4 degree Celsius & the mean summer temperature being 24.7 degree Celsius.
1. Tamarin Beach: Lying in Tamarin Beach and encompassed by hills, Tamarin Beach is ideal for swimming and surfing. This beach also offers the best sunset watching and dolphin spotting opportunities.
2. Mont Choisy Beach: Flaunting stunning corals, exuberant marine life, and shining blue waters, Mont Choisy Beach is perfect for enjoying water sports, including skiing, speed boating, windsurfing, fishing, & deep sea diving.
3. Blue Bay Beach: Lying in the Grand Port district of eastern Mauritius, Blue Bay Beach is suitable for rowing, swimming, snorkeling, & diving. Encompassed by Filao trees, this beach boasts azure waters & shining sandy shores.
4. Belle Mare Beach: Encompassed by a shallow lagoon having lively coral reefs, Belle Mare Beach offers the best snorkeling opportunity.
5. Poudre D’or Beach: Lying near Port Louis, Poudre D’or Beach is a scenic beach, featuring more green expanses than sand.
6. La Cambuse Beach: Surrounded by muddy lanes and lush expanses, La Cambuse Beach is an ideal destination for enjoying camping and picnicking.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.