Himachal Tour Package From Delhi Highlights
- Behold the views of enchanting glaciers, bottleneck roads, slithering rivers, and 360° panoramic views of magnificent mountains ranges throughout the journey
- Take a ride in the famous the toy train that passes through beautiful vistas of lush greenery, rugged mountains, cascading waterfalls and picture perfect hill stations
- Get a chance to explore Scottish architecture and Victorian style mansions at Dalhousie; The Mini Switzerland of India
- Drive through the snow walls on both sides at the Rohtang Pass; A high mountain pass situated at an altitude of 3,978 meters
- Visit Solang Valley which is a snow haven for adrenaline junkies and offers a plethora of different sport activities such as parachuting, skiing, river rafting, zorbing and many more
- Experience Himachal Pradesh with utmost safety and comfort in well sanitized accommodation and vehicles
Himachal Tour Package From Delhi Overview
About the Tour:
This Himachal tour package is centralized on soaking all of Himachal's Jewels like Shimla, Kufri, Manali, Kullu Valley, Dalhousie and Khajjiar. On this tour, you can indulge yourself in a wide number of adventure activities while absorbing the scenic splendours of Himachal. The trip begins from the charming old town of Shimla, From here you will head out for Kufri, where you can dive into deep enthralling adventures.
This tour package features all of the Himachal be it spiritual Doongri Temple, the buzzing mall road of Manali to drive through snow walls at Rohtang pass. apart from there, this package also covers surreal destinations like Khajjiar, Dalhousie and most of the natural wonders of Himalayan Range.
Start point/End Point: Chandigarh
Route: Chandigarh - Shimla - Manali - Dalhousie - Chandigarh
Duration: 9 days 8 nights
➔ Pick up from the Airport/railway station by our representative.
➔ Comfortable and hygienic vehicle as per the group size
➔ Stay in a hygienic and sanitized hotel on a double/triple sharing basis
➔ Breakfast and dinner included in this package
➔ Highly experienced driver cum guide
➔ Sightseeing as per the itinerary
➔ Toll and parking charges
➔ Skiing resort, go karting and apple garden in Kufri
➔ Take a stroll at Mall Road in Shimla
➔ Enjoy River rafting in Kullu
➔ Rock Climbing, River Crossing, Paragliding and Snow scooter fun-rides in Solang valley
➔ Momos at Ajudai Shop In Dalhousie is a must-have.
➔ Boating at Sukhna Lake in Chandigarh-one of the best-planned cities in India
How to reach:
By Air: Chandigarh Airport (IXG) in Chandigarh is very well connected to all the major cities across India.
By Train: Chandigarh Railway Station is one of the major train stations in the country with many trains from all the major towns in India serving to this location.
By Road: Chandigarh is well connected by roads to cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Agra, Amritsar, Shimla, Manali, Dharamshala, Dehradun etc. You can easily reach Chandigarh by a public/private bus or a cab.
More Details about Himachal Tour Package From Delhi
Know Before You Go for Himachal Tour Package From Delhi
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels.
- The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- Stay in base category rooms as per the variant selected