Paragliding In Dharamshala Highlights
- Take from a mountain cliff with a certified pilot, fly high in the sky at a whopping altitude of 5200 ft
- Enjoy a breathtaking and absolutely spectacular view of the Kangra valley from the sky
- Witness 360-degree aerial views of Pong Dam, Dharamshala, Dhauladhar & Shivalik Himalayan ranges, green tea gardens of Dharamshala
- This paragliding in Dharamshala package is valued at INR 1,620 in the market
Paragliding In Dharamshala Overview
Start/endpoint: Indrunag, Dharamshala
Activity timings: 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Flight duration: 5-8 minutes
About Paragliding in Dharamshala:
Paraglide in the beautiful and clear blue sky of Dharamshala and witness the beauty of Shivalik Mountain ranges and many more that Dharamshala holds. With safety measures and the best-in-class instructors, this activity is a must attempt in the beautiful environs of Dharamshala.
About the activity:
- Safety equipment and certified pilot are the common inclusions of paragliding in Dharamshala.
- The entire activity will be supervised and under the guidance of an instructor.
- All equipment are well-maintained and of top quality.
- You can witness a wonderful aerial view of the mesmerizing and beautiful Dharamshala from a great altitude.
How to reach?
The activity location is in Indrunag, Dharamshala and one can access the location using the public as well as a private mode of transportation. The exact location of the activity will be conveyed to you after your booking has been confirmed.
Nearest Airport: Bhuntar Airport is the nearest airport situated at a distance of 163km from the paragliding site. Domestic flights from major cities are available to reach Bhuntar.
Nearest Railway Station: Chandigarh Junction is the nearest railway station situated at a distance of 241km from the paragliding site. Trains from major cities are available to reach Bhuntar.
More Details about Paragliding In Dharamshala
Know Before You Go for Paragliding In Dharamshala
- The age criteria from this activity is 16 years- 60 years.
- Weight Criteria: 40 kg - 100 Kg.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- Minimum 1 person is required to book paragliding in Dharamshala.
Things To Carry for Paragliding In Dharamshala
- Water bottle
- Walking shoes