Kashmir Tour Package From Pune Highlights
- Experience the Shikara Ride with your loved ones while rowing heartshaped pedals and forming a backdrop of the silent sunset with your favorite music
- Marvel the enchanting Kashmir Valley and the snow cladded peaks as you embark on the world's 2nd highest Gondola in Gulmarg
- Visit India's first colorful floating market, set against the beautiful backdrop, which marks it as a photographer's haven
- Known as Heaven on Earth, Kashmir is bestowed with verdant meadows, lush valleys, dense forests, splendid temples and serene lakes that serves as a perfect scenic backdrop.
- Treat your taste buds with flavourful delicacies of Kashmir like Kahwa Tea or Wazwan /Rogan Josh etc
Kashmir Tour Package From Pune Overview
About the Destination :
Take a break from your busy schedule and discover why Kashmir is called “Heaven on Earth”. India’s very own Swiss Alps, the scenic valleys of Kashmir take forms of white sheets of ice to lush green valleys depending on the season, but nothing beats the charm of the valley in the summer. Lean out of your Shikara and catch a glimpse of the amazing sunset while gliding your fingers over the chilling water of the Dal lake with a leisurely Shikara ride.
Wave back at the shepherds as you experience the countryside on a pony ride through the verdant meadows and chilling glaciers meandering through the mountains in Pahalgam ad Sonamarg. Slide down the hill on a ski or a sledge and roll some balls to make a snowman or get into a snow fight at the heartland of winter sports in Gulmarg. Conclude by taking a postcard perfect picture in the traditional Kashmiri attire, to treasure the memories for life.
Route: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Pahalgam - Sonmarg - Srinagar
Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
Start Point: Srinagar
End Point: Srinagar
➔ Comfortable and sanitized vehicle (Sedan/ SUV depending on group size) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
➔ Flight ticket from and to Pune
➔ Toll tax and parking.
➔ Driver Allowance.
➔ Accommodation in Standard, Deluxe, and Luxury Properties.
➔ Breakfast and Dinner (North Indian Cuisine) at all hotels as per itinerary.
➔ Experienced Driver cum Guide.
➔ Relish the adventure sports activities in Gulmarg such as Skiing and Cable car ride.
➔ Experience a horse ride to the Thajiwas Glacier where snow remains throughout the year in Sonamarg.
➔ Immerse yourself in the local culture as you photograph yourself in Kashmiri outfits.
➔ Visit Chandanwari with Lidder river flowing alongside, picturesque surrounding tourist place in Pahalgam
How To Reach:
By Air: Srinagar International Airport is the nearest airport in Srinagar which has flight connectivity to major cities of India.
By Rail: The closest railway station to Srinagar is in Jammu Tawi which also has good connectivity all over India.
By Road: Board buses from Chandigarh, Gulmarg, Jammu, Sonamarg, Delhi, and Pahalgam to reach Srinagar.
Kashmir Tour Package From Pune Itinerary
Select Package Option
Kashmir Standard Tour Package From Pune With Flights
Kashmir Deluxe Tour Package From Pune With Flights
Kashmir Luxury Tour Package From Pune With Flights
More Details about Kashmir Tour Package From Pune
Know Before You Go for Kashmir Tour Package From Pune
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travelers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.