Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Srinagar
- Kashmir, which nestles amid the famous Himalayas, Pir Panjal, and Karakoram Mountain Ranges is widely popular as being the paradise on earth because of its wonderful forest covers, gorgeous valleys, breathtaking mountains, and alluring meadows of colorful and vibrant flowers.
- Kashmir is also home to a number of places to visit and things to do for wanderlust travellers, nature lovers, and adventure seekers. On the first day of the Kashmir tour packages from Pune, you will be arriving at the Srinagar Airport, you will be welcomed by the representatives who will transfer you to the jetty around Dal lake.
- You will have to stay in one of the houseboats parked in the Dal Lake, which is yet another pristine location in Kashmir. Later in the evening, you will be taking a Shikara ride to the Nehru Park.
- On the second day of the trip, you will be carrying out a sightseeing tour of Srinagar. Srinagar is the capital city of Jammu and Kashmir and a hub of mind blowing places and adventure sports.
- You will be taken out for an excursion tour to visit the famous Shankaracharya Hill Temple and head ahead on a guided tour to visit some of the Grand Mughal Gardens; namely Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh.
- On the third day of the tour, you will be visiting Gulmarg, which happens to be one of the most cherished honeymoon locations in Kashmir. This is because of the pristine beauty all around and breathtaking attractions.
- You will be indulging in a number of leisure activities like golf, nature walks, bird watching, and pony rides. You should not miss out on taking the famous Gondola ride in the direction of Apharwat via Kongdori.
- On the fourth day of the Kashmir package from Pune, you will be visiting the famous Pahalgam. Pahalgam is a wonderful place that is situated about 138 km away from Gulmarg and it takes about 2 hours and 45 minutes to cover the distance. It is widely popular for its amazing outdoor adventure activities and nature tours.
- On the way to Pahalgam from Gulmarg, you can stopover at Avantipur Runs and Anantnag Sulpher Springs.
- After reaching Pahalgam, check into the hotel and then spend the rest of the day carrying out various adventure activities like river rafting and pony rides. You can also choose to go out on various short hikes along the dense pine forests.
- On the day 5 of the trip, you will be visiting Sonamarg, which is an absolutely perfect romantic place surrounded by some of the captivating views and beauty. Relish a delicious kashmir meal and then head out for numerous activities. You can choose to visit Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples, take pony rides at the Thajiwas Glacier, and indulge in the watersports at Ganderbal in the Manasbal Lake.
- The day 6 of the Kashmir trip from Pune, will be the last day and you will be departing back to Pune after spending some wonderful time in this paradise on earth. Have your breakfast at the hotel and our representatives will transfer you to the Srinagar airport catch your onward flight.
Arrive at the Srinagar Airport to be welcomed by our representative who will escort your stay for your first night in Srinagar.
Reach the Dal Lake and check-in at a houseboat, docked at the jetty, which is reserved for you.
You are bound to be mesmerized by the lovely surroundings of the lake. The day is at leisure for you to relax and revel in the natural beauty of the place.
Later, in the evening, head out for a Shikara ride to the Nehru Park as you fall in love with the captivating sights.
Conclude the day as you return to your houseboat for a delicious dinner and an overnight stay.
Wake up to a memorable morning in the houseboat and relish a sumptuous breakfast and check out from the houseboat.
After breakfast, Kashmir tour packages from Pune take you for an exciting sightseeing tour of the city of Srinagar and you will check in the hotel and head for sightseeing.
Begin the day with an excursion to the Shankaracharya Mandir, and seek blessings from the temple.
In the afternoon, get ready to be fascinated by the grand and beautiful Mughal Gardens of Srinagar, namely, the Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh.
After clicking some amazing pictures in the scenic landscapes of Srinagar, return to the hotel for overnight stay.
After a filling breakfast, get ready for the next destination on the Kashmir package from Pune - Gulmarg.
Swiftly complete the check-in formalities and relax in your comfortable rooms.
The day is at leisure, and you can spend it according to your preference.
Partake in leisure activities in the hill station such as golf, nature walks, bird watching, and pony rides. Revel in the magnificent scenic beauty of the place.
Do not miss the Gondola ride(cable car) towards Apharwat via Kongdori.
After a full fledged day, have an overnight stay at the Gulmarg hotel.
Begin the fourth day of the Kashmir trip from Pune with a hearty breakfast at the hotel, after which you proceed towards Pahalgam.
Enjoy a scenic 3-hour drive to Pahalgam, and en route, visit the Avantipur Ruins and Anantnag Sulphur Springs.
On arrival, check-in at the hotel and head to your rooms as the remaining day is at leisure.
Later, head out to explore the beautiful valley where you can do many activities like rafting, pony riding or strolling through the pine forests along the Lidder river.
By evening, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After a healthy breakfast, set out to the final stop on the Kashmir tour package from Pune as you embark on a scenic journey towards Sonmarg.
Create some special memories in the pristine setting of this meadow, with snow-capped mountains in the backdrop and sun rays falling on them, also known as the ‘meadow of gold’.
Partake in the numerous optional activities like temple visits, pony rides and watersports, and return to the hotel by evening.
Enjoy a scrumptious dinner at the hotel and retire to your cozy beds.
Wake up to you last morning in the valley and prepare for departure
Post breakfast, you will be dropped at the Srinagar Airport as you continue your onward journey to Pune with everlasting memories of the Kashmir Valley.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I visited Kashmir with my family from Pune and the whole journey was flawless and smooth, Cab driver was very polite and he guided us all the attractions of kashmir. All the arrangements were fine and good.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.