Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Hanoi
- Spend your holiday strolling through the tapered lanes and old-world establishments of Hanoi city, the capital of Vietnam with Thrillophilia's Vietnam package from Mumbai. From sightseeing and city tours to a cruise and exploring the local culture, this is a 5-day trip, curated with much thought to suit every type of holidaymakers.
- On Day 1 of the Vietnam tour package from Mumbai, you will arrive at the airport where you will meet with our representative and get transferred to the hotel in Hanoi city for check-in. The rest of the day would be for you to spend at your leisure. In the evening, you will join the Food on Foot tour and explore the Old Quarter of Hanoi while also savouring local cuisine at restaurants and streets. Later, you will pay a visit to the Hoan Kiem lake and the night market if it will be a weekend: Friday, Saturday or Sunday. You will return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- On Day 2, you will have breakfast at the hotel and get on a shuttle that will take you to the Halong Port. There, you will board a cruise ship and set sail on the Halong Bay, witnessing several beautiful islets and islands. You will also witness the biggest cave in Halong Bay - Surprise Cave, enjoy kayaking and swimming.Further, you will visit the fishing village to interact with the locals and learn about the culture. You will savour dinner, some entertainment and a stay overnight on the cruise.
- On Day 3, you will get breakfast on the cruise before exploring other parts of the Halong Bay.Go around the floating village and meet the villagers, enjoy the views of the limestone islets and other scenery. Later, have lunch, attend onboard events and activities before returning to the Port for disembarkment. From the Port, you will get transferred back to the hotel in Old Quarter Hanoi for an overnight stay.
- On Day 4, you will have breakfast at the hotel and then set forth to the ancient capital of Vietnam - Hoa Lu in Ninh Binh city. Here, you will visit two of the Dinh and Le emperor dynasty temples, go cycling along with rice fields to Tam Coc, enjoy the panoramic views from a vantage, go on a boat ride to explore the 3 caves in the lake and much more. By the end of the day, you will return to the hotel in Hanoi for an overnight stay.
- On Day 5 of the Vietnam package from Mumbai, you will have breakfast at the hotel and get picked up by a guide for a half-day city sightseeing tour of the best attractions in Hanoi - Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, One Pillar pagoda, Temple of Literature and more. Post lunch, you will return to the hotel for check-out and get transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
After arriving at Hanoi City airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel in the Old Quarter.
Check-in at the hotel and have some rest. In the evening, you will be taken for a food tour around the old quarter.
Dwell in the glorious history of Vietnam and savour the traditional flavours of the city.
Next, you will see the symbol of Hanoi ( Hoan Kiem lake ) and enjoy a walk through the local market.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, get transferred to Halong bay in a shuttle bus.
As you arrive at the port, embark on the cruise and pay attention to the Captain.
After the induction, check-in at the cabin and spend your day leisurely.
After lunch, you will be taken to visit the Surprise Cave and enjoy Kayaking near the fishing village.
After the tour, enjoy a sun-downer onboard and have an unforgettable experience.
In the evening, enjoy a romantic dinner onboard and indulge in various onboard activities like squid fishing, karaoke program, and a few more.
After enjoying star-gazing on the deck, head to the cabin for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a buffet breakfast and attend Tai-chi sessions on deck. After breakfast, the cruise will take you to visit the floating village. A fishing village which is the largest producer of seafood and witness the groups of islands such as the fighting cock, , Human Head islet, Clove islet and a few more.
By 09:30 am, head back to the cruise and pack your bags and head to the dining room for a mouth-watering lunch.
After lunch, deboard the cruise and get transferred to Hanoi city.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, set out for a trip to Ninh Binh city, on this trip you will get to learn about the history of VIetnam from Primeval.
Next, you will be visiting Hoa Lu, and see two temples of Dinh and Le emperor dynasty. Hike to the viewpoint and witness Hoalu panorama.
After the visit, enjoy a bicycle ride from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc, ride through the secluded rice farms and lush green fields and enjoy a leisure time in the countryside.
Have Lunch at a local restaurant and enjoy a boat trip to Three Caves.
In the evening, board a bus back to Hanoi City and after reaching, check-into the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight back home, marking an end to your journey.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We have enjoyed our holidays very well and to our great expectation.In short, we had good time and we have returned back with sweet memories of Vietnam which we can never forget
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.