Tamborine Mountain Walking Tour
- Embark on one of the numerous walking trails atop the mountain, one of the most popular things to do in Mt Tamborine.
- The walking tours cater to all levels of difficulty and are suitable for kids as well as for full-day adventure treks.
- The quick, popular walking tours include the Curtis Falls track and the Cedar Creek Falls track.
- Among the longer yet popular walking trails are Witches Falls track, Cameron Falls or the Knoll track, Macdonald track, and Palm Grove track.
- Location: 44 Wongawallan Rd, Tamborine Mountain, QLD 4272, Australia.
Tree Top Challenge at Tamborine Mountain
- One of the most adventurous things to do in Mt Tamborine is the TreeTop Challenge of Thunderbird Park, which is Australia’s largest zipline attraction.
- Choose from three of Australia’s most daring zipline attractions namely, Canyon Flyer Guided Zipline Tour, Adventure Park for adults, and Juniors Park for kids aged three to eight years.
- Zoom through the spectacular rainforest as you start your ziplining adventure from Cedar Creek and explore the lush greenery from high up in the air.
- Location: Cedar Creek Falls Rd, Tamborine Mountain Rd, Tamborine Mountain, QLD 4272, Australia.
- Price: Adults - $65 (INR 3385); Children - $55 (INR 2864).
Wine Tasting Tour
- Among the most popular answers to what to do in Mount Tamborine is embarking on guided wine-tasting tours at the numerous wineries, breweries, and distilleries of the area.
- Indulge in enthralling views of the mountain and taste award-winning high-quality wines accompanied by delicious snacks in romantic settings of vineyards and cottages.
- While the most renowned winery is the Witches Falls Winery, other popular sites for wine-tasting are Cedar Creek Estate Winery, Albert River Wines, and Castle Glen, along with some wineries in North Tamborine.
- Location: Tamborine Mountain, QLD 4272, Australia.
- Price: Approximately $10 (INR 521) per person for one winery tour.
Go for Hot Air Balloon Sunrise Ride
- A mesmerising experience awaits as you go on a hot air balloon sunrise ride, which ranks among the unique things to do in Mt Tamborine.
- Soar above the lush greenery of Queensland’s iconic national parks on a vibrant hot air balloon right as the sun rises on the mountain and its rainforests.
- Plan a romantic getaway for your special someone or take your loved ones on a spectacular morning adventure as you book the hot air balloon sunrise ride at Mt Tamborine. You can also celebrate special events like birthdays and anniversaries.
- Location: 81/83 Telemon St, Beaudesert QLD 4285, Australia.
- Price: $390 per person (INR 20,309).
Explore the Glow Worm Caves
- Explore a magical land of glow worms as they light up dark caves like stars at night at the Glow Worm Caves of Mt Tamborine.
- The artificially-created caves mimic the natural habitat of the bioluminescent glow worms and can be explored as part of a fun guided tour through the rainforest and the caves at any time of the day.
- Watch a unique insect and frog exhibit with your loved ones on a self-guided tour after your glow worm caves tour.
- Location: Cedar Creek Estate, 104-144 Hartley Rd, QLD 4272, Australia.
- Price: $7 to $15 (INR 365 to INR 781).
Skywalking at Tamborine Rainforest
- If you are curious about what to do in Mount Tamborine, head to the Tamborine Rainforest Skywalk for an all-encompassing rainforest canopy tour.
- Walk through 300 metres of elevated walkways with numerous lookout points to admire the enthralling rainforest and its ecosystem.
- The entire walk experience includes 1.5 kilometres of suspended trails, bridges, paths, and a 40-metre cantilever bridge that takes you 30 metres above the ground for stunning views of the lush greenery.
- Location: 333 Geissmann Dr, Tamborine Mountain, QLD 4272, Australia.
- Price: Adults - $19.50 (INR 1016); Children - $9.50 (INR 495).
Stroll the Gallery Walk
- If you don’t explore the Gallery Walk, you are missing out on one of the most iconic things to do in Mt Tamborine. The 800-metre stretch is lined with diverse cafes, boutiques, restaurants, and art galleries.
- Take a stroll down the road as you explore the 70 shops that vary from German beer houses to Italian farmhouses and Polish restaurants, and end at an old castle.
- Some of the famous stores include German Cuckoo Clock Nest, Granny Macs Fudge, Funny Honey, Truffle Discovery Centre, and Chocolates on Gallery.
- Location: Long Rd, Tamborine Mountain, QLD 4272, Australia.
Try Hang Gliding and Paragliding
- If you are up for an adventurous experience but don’t know what to do in Mount Tamborine, embark on hang-gliding and paragliding tours of the rainforest.
- One of the most sought-after challenges on offer at Mount Tamborine, numerous companies offer tandem paragliding and hang-gliding experiences, where you are accompanied by a certified professional instructor on your aerial flight.
- Indulge in the thrills of flying in the skies without any hard work and enjoy stunning views of the mountain and the rainforest from a unique vantage point.
- Location: 92/118 Tamborine Mountain Rd, North Tamborine QLD 4272, Australia.
- Price: Both experiences cost approximately $200 (INR 10,415).
Visit the Tamborine Mountain Botanic Gardens
- Among the renowned things to do in Mt Tamborine is exploring the Tamborine Mountain Botanic Gardens, the iconic subtropical garden which is a popular picnic spot for families.
- Witness native and exotic plant species as you navigate the garden’s beautiful pathways, rainforest, rose garden, and stunning Japanese garden.
- Relax and unwind as you see waterfalls and fragrant colourful flowers and relish on delicacies you bought from Gallery Walk as you picnic at Tamborine Mountain Botanic Gardens. Sit under the large covered table areas or on the lush grassy areas.
- Location: 25 Forsythia Dr, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272, Australia.
Hike at Cedar Creek Falls
- One of the best things to do in Mt Tamborine is hiking to the stunning Cedar Creek Falls, which is a natural collection of rock pools nestled in the mountain rainforests.
- The walking trail is a short 500 metres and it takes a simple 15-minute hike to reach the falls, and is a spectacular spot to have fun with loved ones and click amazing pictures.
- Swim in the pristine waterfalls or enjoy a relaxing picnic as you take in the tranquil views of the rainforest and the falls from the shore.
- Location: Cedar Creek Falls Rd, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272, Australia.