The Giant Drop
- The Gant Drop is known as the tallest free-falling ride in the whole of Australia, offering an exciting experience.
- The ride comes under high Thrill type, which is suitable for all the adrenaline junkies.
- Fall from a height of 119 meters which makes a total of 39-stories of this iconic ride, which is also one of the most famous rides in Dreamworld.
- Unfold the speed of 135/kph as you enjoy the free fall, with full safety.
Height: 120cm - 195cm
Read More: Best Places To Visit In Australia
Book Now: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Tickets
Mick Doohan's Motocoaster
- Ride with your family in the first motorcycle coaster of Australia- the Motocoaster, one of the Dreamworld Gold Coast rides
- The Motocoaster, a 605-metre long motorcycle roller coaster, is the first Intamin MotorBike Launch Coaster in the whole world.
- Feel awe-struck looking at the first motorcycle coaster which features life-size replicas of 500 cc racing bikes.
- Give your children the fun of riding 14 custom-made motorbikes and two aerodynamically profiled sidecars.
- Motocoaster welcomes even disabled guests- so even they can enjoy themselves at the park.
- Feel excited while racing across the fluid track which changes in elevation and around high-speed corners, reaching around 72 km per hour.
Not suitable for pregnant women
Do Read: Things To Do In Australia
Checkout and Book Now: IFly Indoor Skydiving
- Exhilarate your family with the thrilling experience of Tail Spin Ride as you move from a height of 22 meters.
- One of the rides at Dreamworld Gold Coast, Tail Spin is a Gerstlauer Sky Fly flat ride within the Ocean Parade section of the theme park.
- The ride has a duration of approximately 2 minutes and be sure to enjoy every bit of it.
- It is currently Dreamworld's newest thrill ride, so take a ride with your family and friends and just go WOW
Min Height: 130 cm
Max Weight: 120 KG
Do Read: Australia Theme Parks
Checkout and Book Now: Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary Tickets
- Enjoy some of the shivering moments of your life with the Shockwave, a Zamperla Disk'O Coaster, one of the Dreamworld Gold Coast rides in the Ocean Parade area of the Dreamworld theme park.
- From the docking station, you will sit on an orange circular platform which is known as the discovery vessel with only 24 outward-facing seats- so you will need to book your seat fast.
- Ignite the enthusiasm of traveling across a small hill reaching a speed of 54 kilometers per hour with the Shockwave.
Suggested Read: National Parks Australia
Book Now: Artvo Gold Coast
- Gingy’s Glider, one of the Dreamworld Gold Coast rides, is a circular ride which moves round and round while you lay face down on a fiberglass board, with a cage that closes behind you.
- The ride rotates and moves in a wavy motion, giving the feeling of hang gliding.
Not suitable for pregnant women
Recommended Read: Monuments in Australia
Checkout and Book Now: Warner Bros Movie World
- Feel excited to see the hybrid forms of the dragons and the donkeys.
- Enjoy riding the Dronkey Flyers, one of the Dreamworld Gold Coast rides, with your kids and see them laughing
- The flyers rise and fall as they go and you can enjoy every moment of your ride.
- Enjoy your spin on this repurposed plane ride, which is one of the thrilling Dreamworld rides at Gold Coast and fulfill your dream of an enjoyable day at this Dreamworld.
Do Read: Winter In Australia
Book Now: Gold Coast Hot Air Balloon Ride
- Experienced the joy of riding on a new toy train at Dreamworld Theme Park, one of the Dreamworld rides at Gold Coast.
- Enjoy riding the Dreamworld Express, having new carriages with an all new look departing from the Central Park station.
- It is a 2 feet narrow gauge railway which travels clockwise across the theme park.
- There are 4 stations located throughout the park but only 2 of which are presently active, never mind- you can drop them off wherever you wish for.
Must Read: Things To Do In Sydney This Weekend
Book Now: Skypoint Observation Deck
- The Sky Voyager, one of the Dreamworld Gold Coast rides, is a flying theatre simulator ride that makes you feel at a real theatre.
- It is the first and only simulator ride in the Southern Hemisphere so do not miss the chance of your show.
- The ride is sponsored by ExperienceOz and has 60 seats for the riders.
- You will be riding for around 6 minutes, depending on the film played.
Recommended Read: Places To Visit In Sydney
Checkout and Book: Peninsula Hot Springs
Big Red Boat
- Amuse your kids with the most rated children’s ride at the Dreamworld, the Big Red Boat, one of the exciting Dreamworld rides at Gold Coast.
- The Red Boat Ride in Wiggles World is sure to make the whole family happy.
- Sing a song with kids and enjoy the boat swinging all through your ride.
Read More: Things To Do In Sydney
Checkout and Book Now: Australian Outback Spectacular
Giggle and Hoot Pirate Ship
- Experience the joy and adventure of sailing in a pirate ship with your family in the Giggle and Hoot Pirate Ship, one of the Dreamworld Gold Coast rides.
- Enjoy climbing with Hoot, Hootabelle and Pirate Hootbeard.
Suggested Read: Harbour Cruises In Sydney
Book Now: Dreamworld Gold Coast