Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
I booked the Darjeeling package from delhi and I am thankful to the entire team of Thrillophilia for making this trip so memorable. We enjoyed both the...
Trip Location: Darjeeling
About the Destination:
Spread on a steep mountain Range and surrounded by some manicured tea plantations, Darjeeling is one of the best hill stations of India. Delhi to Darjeeling train package will take you to this stunning town and will offer you a chance to experience the best of nature. The emerald green plantations on one sides and the gigantic himalyan range on the other, Darjeeling will welcome you with the best blend ever.
The Delhi to Darjeeling package by train which negotiate their ways through the misty mountains will provide you with a joyride while resting closed to the untamed nature. The scenic vistas of Sandakphu and the Rapids of the varying intensities in Teesta are absolutely essential for the adventure seekers. From trekking to rock climbing to the toy train rides, the entire experience of thrill provided in Darjeeling is undoubtedly exhilarating.
About the Delhi to Darjeeling Train Package:
- The Delhi to Darjeeling train package will begin with your arrival at new Jalpaiguri railway station from Delhi, from where you will go on a road trip, soaking in the natural surroundings till you get to Gangtok.
- After reaching Gangtok, which is an incredibly alluring capital of the mountainous state of Sikkim.
- On day 2 of Delhi to Darjeeling train package will take you to the brilliant Tsomgo lake, where you can spend some blissful time clicking pictures in front of the amazing backdrops.
- Get a chance to stop at Kyongnosla on the second day of your trip, which is an alpine sanctuary and holds numerous hidden waterfalls as well as is home to many rare animals and seasonal flora.
- The Delhi to Darjeeling train package will also take you to Baba Harbhajan Singh Mandir, which is dedicated to an Indian Soldier, whose soul is believed to be seen patrolling on the border.
- As you ascend towards the third day of your journey, get a chance to traverse the lush green tea plantations carpeted on the hills i.e Darjeeling.
- The plethora of activities included in the delhi to darjeeling package by train on Day 4 will continue to arise as you take a ropeway to reach multiple locations like Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute and the Japanese temple.
- Make sure you do not miss the sun rising from the snow clad peaks of Kanchenjunga which illuminates the sky in bright colours as you hike towards the Tiger hills.
- On last day of trip, get transferred to the airport or railway station as the tour comes to an end.
Beginning of your Delhi to Darjeeling package by train is marked by your arrival at NJP railway station. You will meet our representative who will escort you to the hotel in Gangtok.
Check in to the hotel and take rest.
Spend the rest of the day at leisure the way you want with your loved ones.
Stroll around the famous MG Marg and enjoy the evening by shopping or exploring nearby places.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy your breakfast and get ready for Sightseeing of Delhi to Darjeeling train package
You will start your day 2 by visiting beautiful Tsomgo lake. It is immensely loved by all for its picturesque surroundings.
On returning back from the lake, pay a visit to a famous Baba Mandir, the shrine of Baba Harbhajan Singh at Kyongnosla.
After breakfast in the morning, head towards Darjeeling.
On your way, you will witness majestic mountains and tea estates all around the city.
You will be totally mesmerized by the many tea gardens and high mountains surrounding the entire city.
Check-in to your hotel and Overnight stay
Begin the journey of Darjeeling by visiting the famous Tiger Hill in Darjeeling at 4AM in the morning. Here you can witness a beautiful sunrise from the highest point in Darjeeling. The sun rays shed orangish and golden light on the peak of Mount Everest and Kanchenjunga, offering a spellbound view to die for.
After this, you will explore the Batasia Loop which offers a mesmerizing view of Mt. Kanchenjunga & other snow capped Himalayan Peaks. Loop is known for the toy train which goes around a beautiful garden decorated with lush green grass, perennial flowers. You will love the enchanting excursion to the Loop.
Next destination is Ghoom Monastery, one of the oldest and most famous Buddhist Monastery in Darjeeling
At Tibetan Refugee Self Help Centre, a rehabilitation centre where you can see Tibetan artisans at work making exquisite handicraft items here.
Witness aerial views of lush green plantations and blue sky above you through Ropeway. You will enjoy panoramic views of green forests, majestic mountains, breathtaking valleys and lush green tea plantations.
Post these you will visit Zoological Park to watch rarely seen species such as Siberian Tiger, Tibetan Wolf, Black Bear.
Other Sightseeing included in Delhi to Darjeeling package by train are Mountaineering Institute, Tensing Rock, and Japanese Temple.
Overnight stay at hotel
Enjoy your last delicious breakfast of Delhi to Darjeeling train package
Check out of the hotel
Get transferred to the airport or railway station.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I booked the Darjeeling package from delhi and I am thankful to the entire team of Thrillophilia for making this trip so memorable. We enjoyed both the locations equally and my favorite is the winding road leading to Darjeeling and the beautiful Kanchenjunga point.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.