Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
This is one of the most highlight tours I had till now, Bhutan is really a very beautiful place with lots of natural beauty everywhere, the sightseeing...
We are just getting back home from the most incredible trip that Thrillophilia helped to arrange for us in coordinating with the local operator in Bhut...
Trip Location: Paro
- Home to steep mountains, gushing waterfalls, thundering river streams and spiritual vibes, Bhutan has been providing solace to the travellers amidst the lush green nature. Home to numerous Buddhist shrines, here one can experience an aura of positivity while indulging in loads of adventurous activities.
- The first day of the Bhutan package from Delhi will commence with reaching Paro airport. Once you arrive here, you will be transferred to a hotel in Thimphu where the whole day will be given for leisure. You can either spend the day resting in your comfy rooms or can go for a sightseeing tour on your own. End the day with reaching back to the hotel to spend the night.
- Day two of the Bhutan package from Delhi will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Thimphu in which you will be covering many famous destinations of tourist interest. The first stop of the day will be the National Memorial Chorten, followed by a visit to the Buddha point known (Kuensel Phodrang). Other places like the Changangkha Monastery, the Takin Zoo, Changlimithang Stadium, Archery Ground and the Institute for Zorig Chusum will also be covered today.
- Day three of the Bhutan tour package from Delhi will start with having a rich breakfast, followed by reaching Punakha. Once you arrive here, many beautiful places will be visited here, including Punakha Dzong, where you will get to witness the beautiful view of the confluence of Po and Mo Chu Rivers. The day will end with reaching the hotel and resting overnight.
- The fourth day of the trip will take you back to Paro Valley, where you will be checking into the hotel. Once you freshen up and rest for a while, a sightseeing tour will begin and will take you towards the history of Paro. The famous Paro Dzong will be covered, after which you will be transferred back to the hotel to spend the night.
- The fifth day of this vacation will start with reaching Taktsang Monastery, followed by an adventurous 5-hours long towards the Tiger’s Nest. From the top, you will get to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the whole valley, followed by reaching back to the hotel for the night.
- The sixth day will take you back to Paro airport, from where you can catch a flight back to Delhi.
Start your Bhutan package from Delhi and arrive at the Paro airport, where our representative will meet you and will assist you to your pre-booked hotel in Thimphu.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of your day at ease.
In the evening you can head to the local farmer’s market or visit the Tashichho Dzong or the monk Body’s Block.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, prepare yourself for a local sightseeing tour of Thimphu.
You will be visiting National Memorial Chorten, Kuensel Phodrang from where you will witness the mesmerizing landscape of this valley.
Our next stop as per your Bhutan package from Delhi is the Changangkha Monastery, the oldest temple in the valley followed by a tour to the Takin Zoo.
Coming up next is the Changlimithang Stadium and Archery Ground, the Jungshi handmade paper factory and Zorig Chusum.
After exploring the city, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and check-out from your hotel to travel to Punakha.
On your way, make a stop at Dochula Pass to witness Gangkar Puensum, which is the highest peak of Bhutan.
Resume your journey to Punakha and as you reach, visit some of the popular spots like Punakha Dzong, situated at the confluence of Po and Mo chu rivers. This place holds religious importance in Tibetan Buddhism.
A visit to Chhimi Lhakhang, this Buddhist monastery is dedicated to Drukpa Kinley also known as the “Divine Madman”.
Check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay as the day comes to an end.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Paro for the next phase of your Bhutan tour package from Delhi.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and unwind, then head out to visit the great Paro Dzong, a large Buddhist monastery and a fortress, also called Rinpung Dzong.
Reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up to a wonderful morning and have breakfast, gear up as today we take you for a 5-hour trek to Taktsang Monastery, also called the Tiger’s nest.
As per the legend, Guru Rinpoche came to this place on the back of a tigress, thus this place is called the Tiger’s nest.
As you reach, visit the monastery and spend some quality time here and witness the breathtaking view of Bhutan from the cliffs-side. Later, start descending back.
Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at Paro airport for your onward journey as your holiday package from Delhi to Bhutan ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
This is one of the most highlight tours I had till now, Bhutan is really a very beautiful place with lots of natural beauty everywhere, the sightseeing of the place was truly awesome so relaxed and gave us peace of mind. The tour guide was professional, supportive and kind really I could not have asked for a better team in which we were able to enjoy the breathtaking places. Sightseeing at Thimpu was impressive. Overall experience too were awesome. The hotel with breakfast was incredibly good, comfortable vehicle all the tours. This tour truly worth everything what we had spent.
Rated : 5.0
We are just getting back home from the most incredible trip that Thrillophilia helped to arrange for us in coordinating with the local operator in Bhutan, The operator was very supportive, polite, and always ready to helps us when we need any help. Our guide was very warm and informative took us to all the places as per the itinerary... The accommodation was very cozy with nice service, the transport too was good and we had a smooth ride...The place has lots of amazing scenic beauty...The main highlight of the trip was the 5-hours trek to Taktsang Monastery...A must-visit place.
Rated : 5.0
I booked this tour to Bhutan from Delhi. The places we covered were pious and had attractive and eye-catching Buddha statues. Also we gained a whole new experience by exploring through the markets on our own like locals. was exceptionally well planned and executed, right from our timely pick-up from the airport till drop, the driver was friendly and supportive and the breakfast served was delicious. Thanks team.
Rated : 4.0
Our guide on this tour was exceptional and knowledgable about the place even spoke very good English which we are able to communicate each other and responded to all our question and shared great history of the place, This is the best place for sightseeing as each spot you arrived will definitely wow you... 6 days tour in Bhutan was the most unforgettable experience we had... I would like to thanks Thrillophilia for this well-organized and well-arranged tour... Thumbs up...
Rated : 4.0
Another perfect trip we had from Thrillophilia and this time in Bhutan, All arrangements were good which met with our expectations. We really enjoyed the activities that came with the package. Plus we had a great time planning our own itinerary during free time and roam the place like locals which we met nice people, and even purchased souvenirs for love once back home... Overall it was a trip to remember and we will come back to Bhutan again!!! Thanks...
1. Kuensel Phodrang: Also known as the Buddha Point, the Kuensel Phodrang is a gigantic 60 meters gold statue of Shakyamuni Buddha. There are hundreds of other bronze encapsulated gilded statues here that also make this place a mesmerizing sight to watch.
2. Changangkha Monastery: Your Bhutan tour package from Delhi will involve a visit to one of the oldest Temples in the Bhutan, the Changangkha Monastery that is known to fulfill the wishes of the people. People have an unshakeable faith about this 12-th century, 800 year-old temple that blesses children and newborn babies.
3. Jungshi Handmade Paper Factory: Located on Thimphu’s Namgay Lam Road, the Jungshi handmade paper factory is a pilot conservative program that you must pay a visit to. Watch the traditional process of hand-making the authentic “desho” paper from the Daphne tree’s bark here.
4. Changlimithang Stadium and Archery Ground: Embark on Bhutan tour package from Delhi and witness the multipurpose Changlimithang Stadium and Archery Ground. You can catch the Bhutanese people’s vigor as you see them indulge in modern archery, traditional bow archery, and their national sport.
1. Kyichu Lhakhang: Situated in Paro’s Lango Gewog this seventh-century Jowo temple has great historical significance. Legend has it that it was built in just one night by the King and is believed to be blessed by Guru Rinpoche (second Buddha). You will be stupefied by the mesmerizing prayer wheels, intricately-designed structures of Buddhist gurus and alluring paintings here.
2. Memorial Chorten: Built as Jigme Dorji Wangchuck’s memoir, the Memorial Chorten attracts thousands of people from across the globe because of its marvelous sculptures, elegant architecture that includes artwork and wall cravings. You must come here on your Bhutan tours from Delhi to witness this wonder to enjoy the site’s aura and soak in some serenity and peace overflowing here.
3. Cheri Gompa: Founded in 1620 the first ever monastery of Bhutan, the Cheri Gompa is a silver chorten that holds Zhabrung’s Ngawang Namgyal’s father. After an hour-long hike you reach the top of the Gompas only to be greeted by picturesque views of green forests and lush valleys.
4. Taktsang Palphug (Tiger’s Nest): Located 900 meters above a cliff in Paro Valley, the Taktsang Palphug is a prominent monastery in Bhutan. You can only access this architectural marvel through the mountainous paths and be amazed by the mesmerizing Paro Valley’s views. The monastery has a spiritual significance as Guru Rinpoche (called Second Buddha) meditated at one of the 8 caves here.
The best things to shop from Bhutan include the colorful Dzi Himalayan beads, handmade wooden bowls called dappa, and other wooden products. You can also buy Bhutanese handmade paper, Buddhist paintings, hand-woven textiles, bamboo, and cane handicrafts. If you are a jewelry collector then you can shop for some exquisite gold and silver jewelry as well.
Take a direct flight to Paro from Delhi in India to reach Bhutan. A flight from Delhi will make you reach the international airport of Paro in Bhutan, in just 2 hours. Major carriers are Druk Air, and Bhutan Airlines.
The best time to visit Bhutan is from October to December. That is because the skies are clear and sunny besides the air is fresh during this time. Moreover, you are protected from the harsh winter of February and January. You can also come here during the springtime when the rhododendrons are in full bloom and sprinkle the valleys with color.
Your total Bhutan trip can cost anywhere around 16000-45000 Rupees depending on the total duration of your trip and whether you are traveling solo or in group. This amount is inclusive of your hotel charges, transportation, food, taxi, and bus charges.
No, a passport is not compulsory for a tour to Bhutan. You can carry your Aadhar card or voter’s identity card in case you are not carrying your passport. That is because Aadhar cards are valid documents of travel.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.