Rajasthan Sightseeing Tour Packages
A sightseeing tour in Rajasthan is all about its culture, history and nature. The city not only buzzes with activity but also is visually exciting with its colourful architecture. There are different kinds of sightseeing that you can experience in this royal state. A pilgrim visit to the holy city of Pushkar, the pink city of Jaipur and the royal Jodhpur for history buffs and Udaipur for some great local shopping such as handicrafts and puppets are few of the many sightseeing options made available.
Most sightseeing tour packages will cover popular attractions like The Thar desert, Museum Palace at Jaisalmer Fort, Patwaon-ki-Haveli and Nathmal Haveli. Rajasthan tour packages from Delhi and Mumbai are available in plenty.
Golden Triangle Tour Package
With Delhi, Agra and Jaipur in the loop, the golden triangle covers the three most known cities for its heritage and culture. The golden triangle packages allow you to cover these popular places within a week time and is known to be one of the most frequently opted tours in the northern region of this country.
These cities have numerous hot spots that shouldn’t be missed and the top ones are Laxmi Narayan temple, India Gate and Red Fort in Delhi, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Nawab Sahab ki Haveli, Jama Masjid. Although this tour will give you a strong feel of the Rajputana and Mughal dynasty, a hint of the British history still prevails in the region. There are various Rajasthan tour packages from Delhi and Mumbai.
Rajasthan Honeymoon Tour Packages
Rajasthan has a setting which is unusually apt for a honeymoon getaway. The state is home to many natural habitats such as serene lakes, stretches of desert and glorious mountains that make for a great backdrop for a romantic setting. These also make for apt spots for a couple photo shoot during the honeymoon. Being the largest state of the country, it is of no doubt that ample diversity prevails over here.
It is interesting to experience the numerous cultures and traditions in this state. A Rajasthan honeymoon tour package is perfect for couples looking for a cultural, heritage and colourful getaway. For those couples from the nearby cities who do not have much time to spend on a honeymoon, there are various Rajasthan tour packages from Delhi and Mumbai.
Rajasthan Desert Tour Package
There is plenty of desert space for Rajasthan to provide various tour packages to enjoy the sandy dunes of this region. The Thar Desert is not just sun and sand, but also has various activities that bring out the culture and tradition of the locals. Most packages will have you covering these activities within your desert tour packages.
Apart from dashing through the sand dunes, some of the other things you can do there are go on an elephant/camel ride, dance to the local folk music and enjoy local songs. A desert tour package in this region will have your Rajasthan trip completed.
Rajasthan Village Tour Package
Although the warm hospitality of the local villagers is a great delight by itself, it might be difficult to communicate with them due to language barriers. It is thus suggested to hire an English speaking guide along for this tour to make it fulfilling.
Rajasthan Biking Tour Packages
Rajasthan has different kinds of terrains within the state such as deserts, mountains and lush green fields. Being a state flourishing with the goodness of nature, the best way to move through this region is to take up a biking tour package. Mandawa, Bikaner, Gajner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Bundi and Jaipur are few of the main destinations that almost all biking tour packages will have covered.
Each of these places does have slight variations in terms of their architecture, food and ambience, even though belonging to the same state. Thus, a bike tour will enable you to feel the culture of the place to the fullest. There are various Rajasthan tour packages from Delhi and Mumbai made available for daring bikers.
Rajasthan Wildlife Tour Packages
The wildlife in this region is known to host some rare and endangered species in addition to its flora and fauna. Many tourists opt for Rajasthan tour packages from Delhi and Mumbai, as these metropolitan cities do not flourish in wildlife.
Rajasthan Walking Tour Package
These tours are most apt and important for architecture students who have visited for an educational tour. Each city has its own walking tour and hiring a well known guide will make this tour even more exciting and informative.
Rajasthan Jeep Safari Tour Packages
If you happen to be a more adventurous traveller, you could also take an intercity jeep tour in this region. It is a great way to explore the hilly regions, sandy deserts and well structured cities of the state. There are several Rajasthan tour packages from Delhi and Mumbai available, even by jeep.
Rajasthan Cycling Tour Packages
There are various cycling tours available and you can choose the one that best suits your interests. However, it is important to take note of the difficulty level of the tour that you opt for, as some can get very challenging.
Places to Visit in Jaipur
This is the fort which has an oldest inscription which was done in 954 A.D. The white marble and red sandstone which was used to build this fort has given it a picturesque structure.
This fort is the most renowned fort which is situated just 11 Kms from the pink city Jaipur. To reach the fort, an elephant ride needs to be undertaken, which add an intriguing touch to this fort.
Jaipur-one of the royal cities in India which is known as the most flamboyant and colorful destinations in the country. From forts to Havelis, palaces to temples, there is much to see and explore in Jaipur. But holidays are they usually are, there is very little time in hand and too many sightseeing places to visit. Here we present a fun and exciting way to explore this beautiful Pink City even if you're on a packed schedule.
About the Jaipur City Tour:
- Here is an enthusiastic tour of Jaipur, the majestic Pink City as it is called, to let you witness the undying charisma this old city possesses through its forts, palaces and ancient buildings.
- Get picked up from your hotel at around 9:00 AM in the morning and get ready for the day.
- Start exploring the hidden features of this royal city starting with a visit to Amber Fort, one of the famous tourist destinations of India.
- The tour then takes you to the Hawa Mahal, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and Jal Mahal, all of them lying in close proximity to each other and related to the royal families of Jaipur.
- After this, you will continue your tour to visit Royal Gaitore which was once known to be the resting grounds of Maharajas. This will be followed by a visit to the museum of Albert Hall, the valley of Kanak Garden, the walled city of Jaipur and the famous Ram Niwas Garden.
- You will be dropped back to your hotel at around 05:00 PM in the evening.
Timings: 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
Hawa Mahal Palace
Elephant Ride at Amer Fort
Hot Air Ballooning
Eat at Chokhi Dhani
About the Activity:
- Embrace the traditional culture along with monumental architecture reflected on the streets and buildings of the Pink City of Rajasthan with this 3 hours cycling tour.
- Start the tour from Narayan Singh circle early morning at around 07:00 AM after an introduction to the tour route.
- Ride to the famous Hawa Mahal and there click some memorable pictures while enjoying the scenic views.
- Continue riding towards Amer and then reach the famous Jal Mahal and admire the amazing architecture here.
- Then ride a little uphill from here and then reach Amer Fort where you relax for some time and continue riding.
- Pass through the famous Maota lake and then ride through the Amer village.
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast while enjoying the view of your surroundings by Sagar, a small lake behind Amer Fort.
- Finally by 9:00 AM you will ride back from the fort back to the city where you will conclude your tour.
About the Activity:
- Planning your trip to Jaipur this time, then this thrilling package of village tour will definitely make your vacation a special one.
- Start your jeep safari tour from your hotel, and introduce yourself to your new friends while enjoying a welcome drink.
- Get a chance to learn about the life of the farmer's residing here and explore the houses made of clay, cow dung and hay, making a termite-free facade in the countryside.
- Meet the farmers here and learn about their day to day life and discuss the agriculture and watch the hardworking ladies busy with their day to day life.
- You will find the kids busy playing Gulli-danda and satoliya. Also, witness the view of the mountains near the villages.
- Taste one of the best masala tea while exploring the region.
- A cooking session can also be arranged on request if you want to explore more
- Pay a visit to the village schools and the panchayat while you are heading back from the village.
- There are different time slots 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM and from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM when you can avail this tour.
Located on the outskirts of Jaipur, an elephant village in Amer is one of the most popular homes of elephants in Jaipur. Start your trip from Hotel by sedan in morning with a warm traditional Rajasthani welcome at elephant village. Here you can feed bananas or sugarcanes to elephants. Stay time with elephants understanding there language, difference between Indian and African elephants and there medication and there behaviour. After spending some time with elephants you can enjoy paintings on elephant with natural colours and then go for a ride withou saddle. Here Mahout (Elephant driver) will teach you how to ride elephants through there nose and how to ride them without saddle. In the end of activity go for the most amazing activity that is showering, scrubbing and messaging the elephants.
Activities: Elephant feeding,
Elephant Ride, and Elephant paint
Duration: 4 hoursDifficult Level: Easy
Places to Visit in Udaipur
Fateh Prakash Palace
- If you love exploring historical places, then sightseeing tour in Udaipur is perfectly fit for you.
- Start your tour after getting picked up from the airport or station and transfer to your hotel.
- Explore the enduring beauty of this Udaipur and visit some of the most famous places like the City Palace, Lake Palace, Jag Mandir and Fateh Sagar.
- Continue your sightseeing tour and visit Saheliyon- ki-Bari, Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal.
- Explore the famous Maharana Pratap Memorial in the evening.
- Conclude your tour after 3 days and get dropped back at the airport for your return journey.
- Get picked up from your hotel in Udaipur and you will start your ride from the airport.
- Enjoy the thirty minute ride in a well equipped helicopter to see the enlarged picture of Udaipur.
- Obviously you will be amused to see the incredible city that holds ancient structures, forts, temples and many more sights.
- The Pichola lake that reflects the beauty of the city palace located along side surely provides a mind blowing experience in the sky just for you.
- Flying around Udaipur can make your day and the excitement you achieve with the ride will be incomparable.
- Experience the magic of Udaipur in a 16 KM cycling tour, this guided trip allows you to witness one of the most romantic cities in the world.
- Meet your trip guide at Fatehsagar lake around 07:00 AM and get geared up to experience cycling like never before.
- Pedal your way past remarkable architecture and top attractions like Shilpgram village, Badi Lake and many more.
- Pass through the village Shilpgram, notice the indigenous paintings on the walls and ride pass steep countryside crossing Badi lake.
- Then return back to the starting point concluding the trip.
Savour the true flavour of the City of Lakes. A guided walk down the streets of Udaipur will allow you to witness firsthand the marvels of this beautiful place. Sample the local cuisine and interact with the locals. Be accompanied by well-versed guides who enchant you with the rich history and folklore of the city.
Starting at Gangaur Ghat, with tours running daily, the walk explores the historic temples at Lake Pichola before taking you into the heart of the city. Visit the stepwell that was once a source of water for the locals. If you have a keen eye for jewellery then a tour to the bustling bazaars will not go amiss. The Rajasthani artisans are well-known for their exquisitely crafted pieces of jewellery. The intricate designs of the trinkets are rivaled by the beautiful architecture of the past era. You can also check out the wares of bamboo craft and ingenious potters.
Prepare to be regaled with local titbits over tea, by the residents of a more than a century-old house embellished with mirror work and fresco paintings. The region is as well-known for its architectural beauty as its handicraft and skilled artisans. You will have the opportunity to observe craftsmen creating beautiful wares with silver, gold and even clay! The traditional method of crafting pots and pitchers out of clay is an interesting sight.
Duration: 8 hours
Places to Visit in Jaisalmer
Royal Camping in Desert
Revel in Desert Festival
Visit the Mysterious Kuldhara Village
- If you want to experience a little patriotism, the embark on this amazing border visit tour in Jaisalmer.
- Visit the Laungewala and Tanot border posts separating India and Pakistan.
- Start your tour at around 9 AM and proceed towards the border posts and meet some of the brave soldiers of the Indian Army and visit the beautiful and famous temple at Tanot border post.
- Proceed towards the Indira Gandhi Canal and enjoy a delicious Rajasthani lunch at around 1.30 PM.
- End your tour with lots of memories.
- Get a chance to indulge in one of the best jeep safaris in the Thar deserts.
- Enjoy the sunset behind the sand dunes of great Thar desert.
- In the evening, experience the authentic Rajasthani folk dance with some tea and snacks.
- End your day with some lip-smacking Rajasthani cuisines.
- Get a bird's eye view of the beautiful Jaisalmer desert while parasailing high above and let the wind guide your way.
- Our team will make sure you’re gliding at a safe height, and will be taking pictures of you. We will tie the parachute to the jeep so you will be at a considerable height to view the golden dune of Jaisalmer.
- The crew on the ground will be controlling your glide for a you complete comfort and safety.
- Embrace yourself with a bird's eye view and glide with desert birds while paramotoring high above the Jaisalmer desert and let the desert breeze guide your way during this unique adventure.
- Our team will make sure you’re gliding at a safe height, and will be taking pictures of you paramotoring.
- One will be at a considerable height to view the golden dune of Jaisalmer.
- This sport encourages adventurous spirit among all age groups. The pilot on the craft will be controlling your glide for your complete comfort and safety.
Places to Visit in Jodhpur
Umaid Bhawan Palace
Umaid Bhawan is indeed a historical luxury which is located in the region of Jodhpur. The resort comes under the management of the Taj Group of hotels. A visit to this place makes the tourists experience the royal treatment in the best of the form.
Thrillophilia can make the necessary arrangements to provide the top notch luxury holiday.
Visit Bishnoi, the Environmentalist’s Village
About the Activity:
Head for a peaceful stay at Samsara Desert Camps on your next holiday and experience the rustic culture of Rajasthan.
Samsara Desert camps provide an idyllic setting for a mystical evening camping under the stars.
This desert camp offers the perfect mix of amenities and luxury activities and has time and again proved itself to be the best getaway vacations away from the hubbub of city noise.
Revel in the rich golden sand
dunes of this place and dine under the stars while being entertained by folk
dancers and traditional entertainment.
Keep your heart content and body warm in a blazing bonfire, which only enriches your stay in this desert experience.
- If you are looking for some real Rajasthani experience, this tour is a perfect fit for you.
- Indulge in this amazing night in Osian, Rajasthan and get a chance to see the colors of authentic Rajasthani culture.
- Get welcomed with 'tika and aarti' and sit around the bonfire as you enjoy the Rajasthani folk music and dance.
- Relish a delicious buffet of authentic Rajasthani cuisine while you relax and enjoy the dances performances.
- End your trip with lots of memories.
- Explore the blue city in this amazing tour and also indulge in the zip-lining activity.
- Get picked up from your hotel and embark on the city tour.
- Visit various iconic tourist destinations like the Mehrangarh fort, Rohetgar fort, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Jaswant Thada, Mandore Garden and the beautiful Balasamand Lake.
- Get briefed by your guide and instructor and understand all the safety instruction before you go for the enthralling and adventurous zip-lining over the royal city of Jodhpur.
- Indulge in the zip-lining activity at the Mehrangarh Fort, which will last for around 2 hours.
- End your tour in the evening with lots of memories.
- Commence your tour at 7 AM in the morning.
- Enjoy cycling through the best roads, alleys around the houses and the historic sites.
- Learn about the lifestyle of the people which plays a vital role in designing the culture as you continue your tour.
- Explore the various Step wells and Jhalra and learn about their history.
- Cycle through the the
Blue city, The Sun City and The Walled City and learn about the place.
- Learn about the Royalties and how it transformed from the days of Ramayana.
- Enjoy delicious Marwari Cuisine before ending your tour at 9 AM.
Minimum number of people required- 2
Jodhpur refers to a major visitor point that is based in Rajasthan and regarded as the 'Blue city' due to the mesmerizing charm of blue houses and structures that one gets to witness when in Jodhpur. Jodhpur delivers a great scope for adventure lovers by extending the set of various delightful activities to the visitors. Visitors get the chance to get the glimpses of the Blue city and undergo fun-filled activities when in Jodhpur.
About the Activity:
The Paragliding package in Jodhpur lets you grab the unique experience of Paragliding which would hold you spellbound with the adventure involved with the activity. Get ready to experience a once in a lifetime experience with this package which would take you to new heights and enjoy the thrill of paragliding in the desert state of Rajasthan with a 360 degrees birds-eye view.
The package is accompanied with 12+ years experienced and professional pilot who would make your journey even more joyous with supportive efforts. The guide would ensure utmost safety when you are undergoing the adventure activity. Besides, the package is also inclusive of all safety measures and equipment.
The adventurous activity lasts for 15-20 minutes.
We can reach a height of 800 to 1100 feet above ground level. This height gives a three-dimensional view of the earth.
Nov – Mid Feb: 7.30 in the morning till 5.50 in the evening
Mid-Feb – April: 7.30 -11.00in the morning, 4.00- 6.00 in the evening.
Mid-April – June: 6.30 - 8.00 in the morning, 5.00- 7.00 in the evening.
July – Oct: 7.30 -11.00 in the morning, 4.00- 6.00 in the evening.
How to Reach:
The activity area is 40Kms from Jodhpur, and you can conveniently reach the location with the help of public and private transportation.
- Traverse along the blue city to capture its beauty and tradition without any digression.
- Start your tour at around 6:00 AM or 7:00 AM according to the time given and then head out for the tour.
- Breath in the fresh morning air as the streaming sun touches your face as you walk through the rocky trail of Rao Jodha Desert Rock Park.
- Get a chance to explore the Mehrangarh fort located in a cliff and admire the architectural beauty of Rajasthan.
- Talk a walk through the city to interact with the people and feel a sense of belonging to them.
- Explore the hidden as well as disclosed marvels of arts and culture of the city in detail.
- Enjoy a refreshing morning Chai on the roof of a 450-year-old blue house along with the host.
- Conclude your tour at around 8:30 AM or 9:30 AM and head back home.
Places to Visit in Bikaner
The wonderful city of Bikaner is adorned with a fort built with red sandstone, named as Junagarh fort. This fort has kept alive the rich history of the medieval period. The captivating palaces, balconies, courtyards and pavilions are part of its great architecture.
Seek Blessings from Holy Rats
- Start your tour from Vijay Guest House in Bikaner and head to the village in a jeep.
- Indulge in the camel ride for two hours before you enjoy a delicious Rajasthani lunch under the shade of the trees amidst the desert.
- Realish hot tea with some delicious snacks during the evening hours.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner under the stars amidst the desert, while you enjoy the traditional Rajasthani folk musical.
- Stay in a beautiful camp during the night in the middle of the desert.
- Enjoy a lip-smacking breakfast on the next morning and head to village on a camel cart.
- Head back to Bikaner and end your trip with lots of memories.
- Embark on this amazing full day camel safari and village your of Raisar village, and experience the life of desert.
- Start your tour with a pick up from the Vijay Guest house and reach the destination of the activity in a jeep.
- Enjoy the camel ride for two hours before you enjoy the authentic Rajasthani lunch under the shade of the trees amidst the desert.
- Enjoy the camel ride for two hours and tour the village in the evening prior to having some hot coffee or tea with delicious snacks.
- Enjoy one of the most beautiful sunsets behind the golden sands of the desert and end your trip with lots of memories.
- If you are looking for some amazing camel safari experience, then this tour is a perfect fit for you.
- Start your tour from Himtasar village near Bikaner.
- Indulge in a 2- 3 hour camel ride and explore the beautiful dunes and surroundings.
- Enjoy a mouth watering dinner in the sand dunes while witnessing the amazing views.
- Head back to home and end your tour of 6 hours with lots of memories.
Laxmi Niwas is a recently constructed hotel and has similar architecture as the older Laxmi Vilas palace. It takes utmost care to give you the old world grandeur as well as providing all facilities. The constant appreciation of guests and the growing demands to expand the hotel Laxmi Vilas Palace made them create this new wing.
Laxmi Niwas is on the outskirts of the city with sprawling lawns in front and lush fields behind. Its tranquil and peaceful surroundings add to the royal experience. The biggest attraction of Bharatpur, ‘Keoladoe National Park’ is about 2 km from the hotel. Besides, if all the comforts at the hotel make you lazy to go out you can still spot about a hundred species of birds here in the hotel grounds itself.
Jaipur has lots to offer the tourist, from wildlife, culture, art to religion. So, come and stay at Laxmi Niwas for a memorable experience.
Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian-Breakfast
Accommodation Types: Single/Double Occupancy
Sightseeing and Spa
- Hire a professional English speaking guide and experience the deserts region like never before at your own pace for full day.
- Bikaner is a vibrant, dust-swirling desert town with a fabulous fort and an energizing outpost feel.
- This place is less dominated by tourism than many other Rajasthan cities, though it has plenty of hotels and desert safaris.
- Visit some of the most famous attractions in and around the town according to the customers interests.
- The guide is specialized in local cultural and tradition for better navigation and communication.
- You can hire a guide for 8 hours from 10 AM to 6 PM and they are available through out the year.
Other Famous Places to include in Rajasthan Tour
The Chittorgarh Fort is the largest of all the forts which are built in India. Being the largest, a great historical value is attached to the fort.
The seven giant gates of the fort, fondly called as ‘Kirti Stambh’ and ‘Vijay Stambh’ forms the major attraction of this fort. The presence of palaces, temples and reservoirs gives a unique character to this fort.
Ranthambore Wildlife Safari
The once a popular hunting ground for the Maharajas, Ranthambore National Park is one of the captivating and largest wildlife parks in India. A dominant home to the majestic Indian Tigers, it also houses several other wildlife species.
Safari rides available within the park takes you deep into the woods offering fascinating views of its dwellers. These 3 hours safaris can be availed at 6:30 am and 2:30 pm.
Bird Watching in Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary
Invade the Sky in Pushkar
Visit the Haunted Bhangarh Fort
Visit the Pushkar Fair
Ziplining at Neemrana Fort
Experience Palace on Wheels
- Enthral in a camping experience highly recommended for travelers looking to take a break from their boring hotel rooms.
- Vision a camping trip surrounded with lush green forests coupled with friends, food and fun.
- Enjoy a bonfire meal, cooked by collecting firewood from nearby areas hence the food is simple vegetarian.
- A cozy night in camping tents under the blanket of billions of stars is a memorable experience to cherish.
Note: You can also indulge in multiple activities like trekking, rock climbing & rappelling at an extra cost. Also, the trip can be planned for 2/3 days along with activities as well.
- Jeep safari of Sariska national park will take you to deep inside the national park.
- Explore the national park, its wildlife and habitat of wild animals for three hours.
- Embark on this safari with your family and friends and make lots of memories.
- Visit the famous camel breeding farm to know the breeding of camels.
- Learn the different food habits and breeding methods of camels, which will be vividly displayed and explained properly.
- Roam around the farm, get chances to mingle with the silent creatures and take a look at how they are fed.
- To conclude the tour a delicious lunch at the pool side.