What could possibly be a more significant way to get over the long days, weeks and months of wedding stress than to relish some alone time with the love of your life in a far deserted island or beach? Wouldn’t it be romantic to run amidst the sea holding hands with your newly wed spouse and letting yourself relax in the comforting and cozy breeze of your favourite honeymoon destinations in Asia?
Asia not just happens to be the largest continent on this planet but is definitely the most romantic destination. Right from those budget friendly honeymoon getaways to prime and luxury honeymoon packages, you can get find just about everything to cater to your desires in Asia.
So, here is a list of 15 of the most desirable honeymoon destinations of Asia that are incredibly popular right now. Please take note, that this list is in no particular order of preference.
1. Bali, Indonesia
The mere mention of Bali generates delighting imageries of volcanoes and private beaches. Bali is a beautiful island which might get slightly cramped during the summers but the newlyweds can definitely escape to a romantic beachside villa or any other budget-friendly retreat enveloped by beautiful rainforests.
- Exploring the beautiful ancient Bali temples with your spouse
- Art lovers can visit Ubud which is acknowledged by many as the island’s artistic capital. It has a plethora of workshops and museums for you to explore.
- Adventure seekers can take a trekking trip to explore the famous volcanoes here – the gigantic Mount Agung or the smoldering Mount Batur.
- For water lovers, scuba diving is again a good activity.
- Bring out the water baby in you at Jimbaran Bay
- Enjoy the serenity of the romantic beaches with your better half.
Duration: You can spare 10 to 15 days out of your schedule to enjoy a trip to Bali.
Package Cost: To visit Bali, you need a budget of approximately 1.5 lac to 2 lacs. This will include:
Roundtrip/person Airfare cost of 52,000 and land package which may start from approximately 60,000 INR for the couple.
Best Time: May, June, and July are the best months to visit Bali
Singapore is a perfect marvel of the Asian continent. The thing that really makes the city a delight is its innumerable romantic sports blending well with the modern architecture and natural beauty that makes it one of the best honeymoon destinations in Asia. Check out the most romantic Singapore honeymoon packages to make your first love trip most alluring.
- For those who enjoy nature, the Botanical gardens of Singapore is a great place.
- When you want an escape from the hullabaloo of the city Sungei Buloh wetland reserve can be an idea place.
- If you want a romantic night, go to Marina Bay for its breathtaking view. It also has an infinity pool where you can splurge and enjoy the waters.
- For Indians who might be missing home, Little India is your hideaway.
Duration: You can explore this beautiful city in 3 night or a 4-day vacation.
Package Cost: You’ll need a budget of approximately 2.5 lacs to 2.7 lacs to best enjoy the place. This shall include:
Per person round trip airfare cost of INR 25,700 and a honeymoon land package starting at approximately 1.3 Lacs.
Best Time: Singapore stays beautiful and welcoming throughout the year however if you plan out in September, you can attend events such as Singapore Grand Prix.
Maldives is not only the smallest but also the most beautiful island country of the world. The place is so beautiful that it can add up an edge of exoticness to your romantic life. Largely known for its romantic ambiance, clear blue waters and the most superior scuba diving scene, Maldives is indeed one of the most suitable honeymoon destinations in Asia. Appealing resorts for honeymoon and floating bungalows that are set on the clear blue waters is definitely one trait of Maldives that would make you yearn to just settle here with your partner.
Things to do in Maldives:
- Relishing of the delectable seafood and delicious Maldivian cuisine
- Adventure sports like snorkeling and scuba diving
- Newlyweds can also enjoy the romantic walks on the beach on those romantic and serene full moon nights.
Check out: Maldives Honeymoon Packages
Duration: You can plan a honeymoon of 8 to 10 days in Maldives
Package Cost: To best explore Maldives, you’ll need a budget of 1.2 lac to 2 lac and this will include round trip/person flight of INR 26,000 and land package which usually starts at INR 70,000 per couple.
Best Time: May, June, and July are regarded as the best months to visit Singapore.
When you are planning a honeymoon in Asia, how can you miss out on Japan? Situated on the Pacific Ocean, Japan is a beautiful desert island. Brimming with regal palaces, a number of temples and holy places, skyscraper cities, and countless national parks, Japan really has a lot to offer. For every island lover, this is one place that has to be on top of the bucket list.
Things to do in Japan
- Enjoy the mesmerizing view from majestic Mt. Fuji
- Shopping at Mecca – Haarjukum
- Visiting different shrines
- Visiting the Disney Sea
When you are tired with all the roaming around, you can relish some alone time by staying in those traditional ryokans.
Duration: A 4 day and a 3-night tour to Japan would be enough to explore the beautiful Japan. However, based on time and budget, you can expand the vacation to as long as desired.
Package Cost: To visit Japan, you need to have a budget of approximately 3 lacs this will include:
Per person round trip airfare cost of 42,828 INR as well as a honeymoon land package that starts at 1.75 lacs.
Best time to visit: Preferably the April and May months are regarded as the most suitable time to explore the country. During this time, Japan looks ravishing with as its cherry blossoms are in a full bloom all across the country. Weather is also pleasant.
Check out: Japan Honeymoon Tour
5. South Korea
South Korea is majorly known for its cultural heritage and is one of the less visited but incredibly beautiful honeymoon destinations of the continent. Those of you who enjoy shopping, the place has abundant options. Be it the authentic craft stores or the high-end expensive designer stores or the bargain malls, you will possibly everything here.
Things to do in South Korea
- Exploring the ancient architectures such as Changgyeonggung, Gyeongbokgung and Deoksugung palaces.
- Browsing through the innumerable art galleries.
- For party lovers, Seoul is a must visit
- Metropolis of South Korea has inviting nightlife districts
Duration: You can plan a 4 night and 5 day trip to South Korea.
Package cost: Set out a budget of 2 lac approximately for this trip this will include round trip per person airfare of approximately 43,000 INR and a honeymoon land package of INR 99,000.
Best Time: The ideal time to visit South Korea is from the commencement of the spring season to the summer months which is usually from March to May. Visiting during the fall months that is from the month of September to November can also be a good idea.
Another beautiful honeymoon destination in the continent is Turkey. It falls amidst the West of Asia and East of Europe. With an array of cultural mixes from Byzantine, Persian, Ottoman and Greek empires, Turkey can be the perfect cultural retreat for the honeymooners.
Things to do in Turkey
- Stay in Cappadocia’s exotic and lively cave resort.
- Do not miss out on those relaxing and heavenly couple spas or a warm aromatic steam bath here.
- In order to experience the true colors of the country, do partake in the hot balloon ride.
Duration: You can plan out a 7 day and 6 nights tour to Turkey.
Package cost: Set out a budget of approximately 2 lacs to best enjoy your honeymoon in Turkey this would include round trip per person airfare cost of approximately 42,000 INR and a land package for the couple of 1 lac.
Best Time: Weather in Turkey is flexible but months of Aug through Nov are just ideal.
7. Koh Samui, Thailand
One of the most beautiful islands of Thailand, Koh Samui has beaches fringed with palm trees and bluest of waters.
Things to do in Koh Samui
- Couples who enjoy beer would love the place for its vast variety. Koh Samui is filled with beer bars that provide you with tasty local beer at two a penny.
- Adventure lovers can enjoy snorkeling and scuba diving in the clear waters of the island.
- Nightlife scene of the Chaweng Beach is simply unmissable.
Duration: A vacation of 5 to 7 days would be great.
Package cost: Expect an expense of approximately 1.5 lac to 2 lac here. This will include round-trip flight charges of INR 44,000 and land package which starts at INR 53,000 per couple.
Best time: June is the perfect month for a visit to Koh Samui.
Popular places in Thailand for honeymooners, check our top picks here:–Best places to visit in Thailand on honeymoon
Check Out: Some of the best places to visit in Thailand.
8. Hong Kong
Hong Kong comprises of several islands which are away from each other by not more than just some miles. In contrast to the other cities in the Asian continent, Hong Kong is considered to be a lot more vivacious and colorful when it comes to lifestyle and cityscape.
Things to do in Hong Kong
- Visit Nan Lian garden which is a beautiful place that has flowers from across the world.
- Enjoy the view at Victoria peak
- Check out the Hong Kong’s star light show which is absolutely unmissable
- Take a tour to the Ocean park where you can enjoy some romantic time with your loved one.
Duration: Spare about 4 days to explore Hong Kong.
Package Cost: Set aside a budget of 1.5 lac and above which would include per person airfare round trip cost of approximately 27,000 INR and a honeymoon land package of INR 30,000.
Best time: October, as well as December, are the perfect months for exploration.
Check out: Hong Kong Tour Packages
9. Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka is a little island nation that is perfect honeymoon spot for couples seeking a budget getaway in Asia. The wonderful beaches, rainforest, and expansive wildlife make it a cherished and rejuvenating honeymoon destination.
- Visit Kandy’s temple of the tooth relic
- Take romantic walks with your partner on the beaches while enjoying the scenic view of the sunset.
- Visit the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage
- Explore Galle
Duration: 6 Days and 5 nights is perfect
Package cost: A budget of INR 90,000 should suffice. This will include round trip/person airfare of 22,267 and couple land package that starts at approximately 30,000 INR.
Best time: If you wish to visit the south and west coast in Sri Lanka, the best time is from December to March. On the other hand, if you wish to explore the east coast plan a trip in April or from May to September.
10. Chiang Mai, Thailand
Thailand is not just about the beaches and there’s possibly no other place in the country that justifies it more than Chiang Mai. Nestled at the base of the majestic mountains, the place is renowned for its tribal settlements, vibrant festivals, inviting national parks, night markets, and temples
Things to do in Chiang Mai
- History lovers can have an enlighting time at the Chiang Mai Foreign Cemetery
- Adventure lovers can enjoy Mountain Biking.
- Indulge in local cuisines
- Do check out the Wat Phra That Doi Suthep
Duration: 5 to 7 days can be a perfect span for your vacation here.
Package cost: Set out a budget of 1.5 lac for the trip. This would include round trip per person airfare cost of INR 36,000 and land package for couples which starts at about 50,000 INR.
Best Time: April is considered as the best month to visit Chiang Mai.
Also, check out the list of best things to do in Thailand.
Malaysia offers two incredibly distinct experiences – Borneo that is an island shared with Indonesia and Brunei and the Malaysian Peninsula which is a unique mix of Malay, Indian and Chinese flavors. It is a great budget honeymoon destination of Asia.
- Must visit attractions of Malaysia include the Petronas Twin Towers which are the World’s tallest twin tower.
Duration: Spend 5 days and 6 nights in Malaysia.
Package Cost: Set aside an approximate budget of 1.1 lacs. This would include round trip/person airfare costing INR 31,150 and land couple package varying from INR 35,000 to 40,000.
Best Time: You can plan a visit anytime round the year but since there are massive rains from November to February, if possible avoid these months.
12. Andaman, India
For newly wed couples Andaman is amongst the most trending honeymoon destinations of India. With a plethora of activities to keep you occupied, best beaches in India and secluded islands, there’s so much to give couples a good time.
Check out here best Andaman and Nicobar tour packages
- Enjoy a walk at the quiet and secluded beaches
- Stay in one of those luxury resorts
- Adventure lovers can enjoy water sports, scuba diving, and snorkelling
- Art lovers can visit museums and historic places
Package: A budget of 70 to 80k should be enough. This would include round-trip airfare cost of 26,000 INR per person and land package for couples starting at INR 17,000.
Duration: A 6 to 15-day tour should be more than enough
Taiwan is a beautiful tiny island that is an attractive honeymoon destination of Asia. Comprising of a lot of dramatic mountainous landscapes, modern cities, and hot springs resorts, Taiwan is magnificent.
Things to do in Taiwan
- The place has a lot to offer for couples who enjoy compulsive shopping and street food.
- Visit the Miaokou night market
- For adventure lovers, trekking and hiking at Yushan Peaks can be great
- Enjoy a day basking in the sun at Trails of Toroko Gorge with your partner.
Duration: A 3-day vacation to Taiwan would be perfect.
Package Cost: A budget of 1.5 lac approximately can be ideal for the trip. This will include per person airfare round trip cost of approximately 41,113 INR and land couple package of INR 30,000.
Best Time: Taiwan is a humid destination so check the weather before leaving.
14. Goa, India
If you need a budget destination for honeymoon in Asia, Goa can be a great place. The place is simply perfect for couples who want to chill, drink and party without compromising on the romance and fun element.
- Enjoy different water sports here
- Drink lots of cheap beer
- Relish the incredibly fascinating nightlife
- Hog on to the seafood
- Take long walks on the beaches
- Shop to your hearts’ content
Duration: A week to explore Goa is enough
Package Cost: Set aside a budget of 25,000 for a memorable trip to Goa. This would include a roundtrip airfare of 4000 per person and a honeymoon land package of INR 15,000.
Best Time: October to January are the best months to visit Goa
15. Kerala, India
Kerala also was known as the God’s own country is immensely beautiful. It has a couple of beaches, green lushes and romantic hideouts that will give newly wed couples exactly what they are seeking – love, romance, and peace!
Things to do in Kerala
- Visit the temples here
- Hog on the tasty South Indian food
- Enjoy the backwaters
- Take romantic walks on the beaches
- Live in a houseboat
- Explore places like Alleppey, Kovalam, and Munnar
Duration: Anything between 5 to 7 days is perfect.
Package Cost: Spare a budget of 25,000 for a trip to this beautiful Indian state. This will include airfare round trip cost of INR 6,000 per person and land honeymoon package for couple of INR 10,000
Best Time: October to March and January to May is the perfect time to visit Kerala.
Wanna experience amazing safaris in Dubai?Click here
Andaman is also an amazing destination for honeymoon. Check out some amazing packages
Manali-Leh-Manali Highway is one of the most popular Ladakh Bike tour. Plan & book Manali – Leh bike trip package and take this picturesque ride in Ladakh.