Coorg Wilderness Resort: The Perfect Combination Of Luxury & Nature
Sponsored By –
Quick Jumplinks to Navigate
About The Resort
A view that inspires you to kick back and disconnect, full of thick, lush green forest, a warm room lit up with the soft glow of the fireplace, and a hot cup of coffee in bed- this is what a typical morning at Coorg Wilderness Resort looks like. The palatial interiors of the suites, exciting activities to revel in, and the out worldly views that surround this resort makes it one of the best luxurious weekend getaways to go for, near Bangalore. #RediscoverParadise here, with luxurious stays, thrilling local experiences and amazing deals!
The Coorg Wilderness Resort offers its guests a combination of luxury, nature, and the best of service. Nestled between the dense and untouched forest, the resort serves some of the most stunning views of the deepest hollows of nature. The resort also offers exciting activities and local experiences in and around its premises for the guests to revel in. Be it coffee plantation tours, local sightseeing, or a delectable meal of the local cuisine of Coorg- Coorg Wilderness Resort has it all!
Suites & Dining
- The luxurious suites at Coorg Wilderness Resort are exquisitely styled and designed keeping in mind your comfort. These suites feature electric fireplaces, heated bathroom floors, and private balconies to serve you with those stunning views of the forest surrounding it.
- The cozy insides, huge bay windows, and the Victorian and European styled suites are thoughtfully offered to you for those cold, rainy days in Coorg when you just want to snug in your bed and enjoy the views of the rain outside.
- The resort also offers three different dining area options for the foodies. From local Keralan and Coorg cuisine to delectable international dishes- the resort has everything for you. Relax in the lush ambience of the lounge and restaurants with a drink or just revel in the beautiful views of the valley with a scrumptious meal!
Coorg Wilderness Resort has some of the best local activities to revel in around its premises. Treks in the surrounding valleys, tours of coffee plantations, and witnessing wildlife around the resort make for great indulgences for the guests. Here are some of the best things to do around the resort:
1. Go Trekking:
Trek around the hills and forests that surround the resort to witness the local flora and fauna of Coorg. The dense forest, chirping birds, and the astounding views of the valleys and hills will surely amaze you with their beauty leaving you refreshed and at peace.
Planning to travel Maldives, checkout our Maldives Tour
2. Visit Dubare Elephant Camp:
Just an hour’s drive away from the resort is the popular Dubare Elephant Camp of Coorg. You can spend the day here interacting with elephants and watching them in their natural habitat. The camp also houses various animals in its thick forest and is popular for the sighting of the spotted deer, tigers, leopards, and crocodiles in the nearby Kaveri river.
Planning a honeymoon trip to the Maldives, checkout our Maldives Honeymoon Package
3. Coffee Plantation Tour:
Coorg Wilderness Resort is well known for its’ vast coffee plantations around the premises. Take a trip to the plantations surrounding the resorts and learn the techniques by which coffee is picked, processed, and made. You can also take a guided tour & go coffee-tasting at some of these vast coffee estates.
4. Visit Bylakuppe Golden Temple:
Situated just 20 minutes away from the resort, the Bylakuppe Golden Temple is a very popular Tibetan monastery in Coorg. Visit here and spend some time chanting the mantras, rotating prayer wheels, or meditate in its compound in the fresh air for some peace of mind.
5. Visit Talakaveri:
Talakaveri is the spot where you can witness the origin of the great Kaveri river. The spot also has the Talakaveri temple which is considered a very holy place for Hindus and serves as an amazing place to view the stunning Brahmagiri range amidst the misty clouds of Coorg.
How To Reach Coorg Wilderness Resort?
Coorg Wilderness Resort is located at Virajpet Main Road in Mekeri, Madikeri. It is an hour’s drive away from Bangalore and Kannur Airport.
Coorg Wilderness Resort,
Virajpet Main Road, Mekeri,
Madikeri, Karnataka 571201
Rediscover Paradise Exclusive Deal:
Get an amazing deal for an exciting weekend escape to Coorg Wilderness Resort worth INR 18,500 at just INR 13,500.
- Heritage stay amidst nature
- An Insightful Coffee Tour
- A Scrumptious Breakfast
Looking for more resorts? Check out other luxurious properties at Coorg for an amazing weekend escape!
Exciting Offer: Get Upto 50% Off on Maldives Resorts