Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
I really don't understand how will I start because the place we visited was very rich with everything when it comes to historical places, cultures, tra...
On this tour, we covered the main places of Rajasthan like Jaipur ( Pink City ) Jodhpur & Jaisalmer and its main attractions...Thrillophilia supports u...
Trip Location: Jaipur
The north Indian state of Rajasthan is the living definition of Regality. All of the cities here have once been a part of a kingdom and the influence of it is well-presented and preserved in the architecture, culture and people. And with our Rajasthan tour package from Pune you and your loved ones can witness all this at the top locations of Jaipur, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer. The Rajasthan package from Pune would initiate from Jaipur - the state capital is a great exhibit of the royal history and heritage. It is also known as 'pink city' as the buildings in the old city area are coloured in rose.
Day 1 will have you arrive in Jaipur and get picked-up by our representative from the airport or railway station.
Before getting transferred to the hotel you'd be taken to a few city attractions like - The Hawa Mahal - a pink and red sandstone edifice with 953 windows and an intricately designed facade. The City Palace and Jantar Mantar - an astronomical Observatory which houses an equinoctial sundial. After hotel check-ins the rest of the day would be at your leisure.
As per the Rajasthan tour packages from Pune, on day 2, after a hearty breakfast you'll continue to enjoy the attractions and visit places like the Amer Fort and Albert Hall Museum. Afterwards, the rest of the day would be your own to spend, then head towards Chokhi Dhani for dinner in evening
Day 3, after having breakfast you would check-out from the hotel and hit the road to get to Jodhpur - got the name 'the blue city' for its ultramarine buildings in the old city area.
In Jodhpur, before reaching the hotel you would be taken to the Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada - a 19th century building erected by Maharaja Sardar Singh in memory of his father, Maharaja Jaswant Singh. After hotel check-ins you'll have the remaining day to spend at your leisure.
Day 4, after breakfast you'll leave for Jaisalmer - the city surrounded by the Thar desert. It is also known as the 'golden city'. After arriving in Jaisalmer you'd be taken to the Umaid Bhawan Palace before hotel transfers.
Day 5, after having breakfast, you would be visiting more city attractions like - Patwo ki Haveli and Nathmal ki Haveli - centuries ago old mansions. In the evening you would go to Sam Sand Dunes campsite for an evening filled with activities like camel safari, cultural performances and an outdoor wine and dine experience along with an overnight stay in mud-hits.
Day 6, from the campsite, post having breakfast you would be returning to Jodhpur. As per the Rajasthan package from Pune, in Jodhpur before getting transferred to the hotel you would visit attractions like, the Mandore Garden and Osian - this is a site amid the Thar desert that houses ruins of archaic Brahmanical and Jain temples. After getting checked into the hotel you will have the rest of the day at your disposal.
Day 7, after breakfast you would check-out from the hotel and get dropped-off at the airport or railway-station in Jaipur which would be the end of a wonderful trip.
Begin the Rajasthan tour package from Pune as you arrive at the Jaipur Airport, where our representative will greet you as you are escorted to your pre-booked hotel in Jaipur.
Reach the hotel and complete the check-in formalities and freshen up.
Later head out, for a sightseeing tour of Jaipur. The Rajasthan tourism package from Pune takes you to the royal city Palace, as you admire the intricate handwork and architecture of this magnificent palace.
Next, visit the famous and beautiful Hawa Mahal, which is known for its numerous windows and take some fantastic pictures here.
Also, stop by at the Jantar Mantar to witness an extensive collection of intriguing astronomical instruments.
Return to the hotel for a calm overnight stay
Wake up to a refreshing morning in Jaipur and enjoy a delicious breakfast
After breakfast, continue the sightseeing of the Pink City on the Rajasthan tour package from Pune.
Today, we will visit the majestic Amer Fort, which sits on top of the Aravallis overlooking Jaipur. This architectural delight will mesmerise you with its famous halls and intricate paintings along with incredible views of the city.
Next, visit the famous Albert Hall museum as you acquaint yourself with the history of the city.
The second half of the day on the Rajasthan tour package from Pune is scheduled for the resort village of Choki Dhani. As the name suggests, this well-known tourist attraction is a fair celebration of the Rajasthani Culture, and you can enjoy the many activities offered here. You can also enjoy some traditional handicraft shopping and buy some unique souvenirs.
Relax at the hotel and get a good night’s sleep after a tiresome tour.
Wake up early, and after a healthy breakfast at the hotel, proceed towards Jodhpur in your private AC Sedan on the Rajasthan tourism package from Pune.
On arrival in Jodhpur, check-in at the hotel and unwind.
Today we will explore one of the largest forts in the country, Mehrangarh Fort, built by Rao Jodha in 1459.
Also, stop by at the Jaswant Thada, a royal cenotaph which is a few minutes walk from the fort.
Return to the hotel for a peaceful sleep and an overnight stay.
Post breakfast, check-out from the hotel in Jodhpur
Today we proceed to Jaisalmer, which is the next stop on the Rajasthan tour package from Pune.
Upon arrival in Jaisalmer, check-in at the hotel and relax for a while
Head out to explore the Jaisalmer Fort, which is located at the heart of the city and enjoy a stunning sunset from the high walls of the fort.
Relax in your hotel and enjoy a sound sleep
Have a sumptuous breakfast as you wake up to a beautiful morning in the Thar desert
Today on the Rajasthan tourism package from Pune you are scheduled to explore the Golden City of Rajasthan.
Admire the delightful architecture of the royal Havelis of Jaisalmer such as Nathmal ki haveli and Patwon ki haveli.
Later, head out for an excursion to the Sam Sand Dunes, one of the most authentic dunes in the country and an ideal place to witness a picturesque sunset and experience the activities like camel safari, cultural performances and an outdoor wine and dine experience along with an overnight stay in mud-hits
After a filling breakfast, check out from the hotel, and drive to Jodhpur.
Reach Jodhpur and swiftly check-in at the hotel as included in the Rajasthan package from Pune.
Later we will visit places like the Mandore Gardens where you can spot the gorgeous cenotaphs and take a tour of the museum.
Also visit Osian, which is renowned for its temples and known as the Khajuraho of Rajasthan.
Return to the hotel and enjoy the last night on the Rajasthan tour package from Pune.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast as you prepare for departure on the Rajasthan tourism package from Pune.
Check-out from the hotel and proceed towards Jaipur, where you will be dropped off at the airport for your return journey back to Pune.
On your way back remember the colourful memories you made in the great Indian desert and make your journey pleasant!
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I really don't understand how will I start because the place we visited was very rich with everything when it comes to historical places, cultures, traditions, ancient architecture, and religions... The place is so colorful each site we visited was super beautiful... We really enjoyed the jeep-safari, camel-safari and camp-stay... Even we had a great stay and transfers... Very well-organized
Rated : 5.0
On this tour, we covered the main places of Rajasthan like Jaipur ( Pink City ) Jodhpur & Jaisalmer and its main attractions...Thrillophilia supports us the whole tour, we had no problems at all, Everything was perfectly arranged... Such a wonderful experience...
Rated : 5.0
Maharaja maharani their palaces, mouthwatering food, picturesque beauty luxurious hotels lakes, Havelis, Thar desert. this trip was worth the time and money. thanks to Thrillophilia.
Places included in the Rajasthan tour package from Pune are :
- Jaipur - Hawa Mahal, Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, City Palace, Albert Hall Museum, Chokhi Dhani and local markets.
- Jodhpur - Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada, Mandore Gardens, Osian Mata, and local markets.
- Jaisalmer - Jaisalmer Fort, Nathmal Ki Haveli, Patwon Ki Haveli, Sam Sand Dunes and local markets.
Activities that can be done in Rajasthan tour are:
1. Sightseeing: A visit to all the major attractions of Jaipur, Jodhpur and Jaisalmer with a guided city tour in a private car.
2. Desert Camping: Experience camping in the great Indian Desert where you will get to stay in a swiss tent, enjoy stargazing, desert activities and savour the essence of Rajasthani culture.
3. Chokhi Dhani Excursion: Get a chance to relive the rural times in a recreated village setting with rustic interiors and savor the authentic Rajasthani cuisine with a live folk dance performance depicting the graceful dance forms of Rajasthan.
4. Camel Safari: Ride a camel in the desert and witness the beautiful sunset.
5. Jeep Safari: Enjoy a 4x4 jeep safari in the desert and explore nearby villages and attractions.
Famous forts included in the Rajasthan package from Pune are :
1. Amer Fort: A majestic fort overlooking the Maota Lake, situated in the city of Amer. This fort was built by Raja Man Singh and is famous for its artistic elements showcasing a blend of isalmic and Rajputana Architecture.
2. Jaigarh Fort: Jaigarh fort was once a defensive fort and a center of artillery production for Rajput rulers. This fort is a home to Jaiwana, the world’s largest cannon on wheels during the modern era.
3. Mehrangarh Fort: Mehrangarh fort is one of the largest hill forts in the country. It was built by Raja Rao Jodha in 1459. This fort consists of 7 victory gates surrounded by an impenetrable wall.
4.Jaisalmer Fort: It is also known as the Golden fort. This fort is ranked as a UNESCO world heritage site and is the only living fort in India. It was built by Raja Rawal Jaisal in 1156.
Famous food to try in Rajasthan is endless. Rajasthan is famous for its hospitality and various mouth-watering delicacies. The meals in any Marwari home are prepared in ghee and spices with a flavour of Garlic and ginger. So, if you plan to explore Rajasthan, you must try Rajasthani Thali, Dal Bati Churma, Makhaniya Lassi, Mirchi Bada, Pyaz ki Kachori, Kota Kachori, Bikaneri Bhujia, Rabdi Ghevar, Maava Kachori, Kabooli, Laal Maas, Kulhad Tea with bun Maska, and much more.
Inclusions of Rajasthan tour package from Pune are :
- Meals: breakfast is included in the package.
- Accommodation: 5 nights stay in a deluxe hotel on twin sharing basis depending upon the variant chosen. 1 night stay in a desert camp at Jaisalmer.
- Transportation: Inter-city transfers and sightseeing in a private sanitized car.
- Sightseeing: Visit all the major attractions of Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer with a guided sightseeing tour.
- Desert Camping: Stay in a tent, explore the nearby villages in Thar, experience various desert life activities and spend some leisure time under the open sky in abundance.
- Desert Activities: Enjoy Jeep Safari, Camel Safari and other activities at the desert camp.
Things to carry for Rajasthan Tour from Pune:
- Thrillophilia Voucher
- Valid ID proofs
- Scarf or Hat
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable Clothes
- Personal toiletries and Medication
The best time to visit Rajasthan is from October to February. Rajasthan is less sunny, the days are breezy and the evenings are cold which makes it perfect weather to stroll around and explore the beauty of Golden Paradise. In monsoon season, udaipur and Jodhpur is a perfect place to visit as both the city hold beautiful nature spots to enjoy a drizzling rain.
Jodhpur to Jaisalmer is 283 kms which takes 5 - 5.5 hours to reach depending upon the traffic.
The best thing to buy in Jodhpur & Jaipur are:
- In Jodhpur, you can buy Artificial Jewellery,Bandhej Fabrics, Jodhpuri Jutis, Classic Antiques and Rajasthani Handicrafts, Finest quality of Spices at Nai Sarak, Sojati Gate, Tripolia Market, Clock Tower Market and Mochi Bazar.
- In Jaipur, you can buy gemstone and other kinds of Jewellery, Kundan Jewellery, Lehariya and Bandhani Fabrics, Indo-western embroidered clothes, Mojaris, Leather products, Blue Pottery and miniature wall paintings, Lac Bangles and much more.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.