Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Thrillophilia has all the trip you are looking for, Upon arrival we were greeted by the professional staff and helped us with the checked-in process th...
It was a trip that will be cherished forever...The Birla-Mandir is Wow...we covered all the sightseeing-spots stated in the itinerary and all were brea...
- From forts to lakes and from chic clubs to beautiful cafes, Jaipur is a city filled with many Colours. Formerly known as the “Pink City”, Jaipur once was home to the royals and essence of which can be seen in its beautifully laden plazas and their architecture. A Delhi to Jaipur tour package will offer you a chance to experience this beautiful city at its best.
- The first day of this Delhi to Jaipur trip will commence as you reach the stay and rest for a while. Once you have unpacked, the sightseeing tour will start, and you will leave towards the beautiful Birla Temple. This white marble temple is dedicated to Lord Ganesha and is flocked by many tourists.
- The next stop of the day will be the Nahargarh fort, which will provide you with the best sunset one can experience and a panoramic view of the whole city. Once the sun is set, you will be taken to Chokhi Dhani where you will get a glimpse of what this place traditionally looked like. Be it the small kulfi vendors or camel rides; here you will experience the traditional Rajasthan. Not to forget, here you will also get to relish on some authentically made dishes which will be served in a classic style.
- On the second day of this tour, a sightseeing tour of this beautiful city will follow you as you visit many famous places like the Amber Fort, Jal Mahal, Hawa Mahal followed by enjoying an elephant ride. If the time permits, you can also go for some jewelry shopping at Johari Bazar after which you will be taken back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- The last day of the tour will start with having some delicious breakfast, followed by packing up from the stay. Bid farewell to this beautiful location while carrying loads of memories back to your homes.
Start your trip by reaching Jaipur. Upon your arrival, you will be greeted by our representative and will be transferred to your hotel.
After completing check- in formalities, take your time to freshen up and get ready to explore the Pink city.Our first stop is the Birla Temple, dedicated to Goddess Laxmi and Lord Vishnu, this temple is famous for its beauty which comes from its architecture of white marble.
Our next stop is The Nahargarh Fort overlooking the pink city, which offers a mesmerizing sunset view.
Now we will take you to Chokhi Dhani, a resort village which offers a full fledged experience of Rajasthani culture. This resort reflects the grandeur of the Rajasthani tradition and conducts many activities like camel rides, live folk performances and serves authentic Rajasthani cuisine.
Return back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your morning with breakfast and kickstart the second day with lots of energy.
Today we will visit the Amber Fort, one of the most popular forts in the world. This fort is famous for its majestic architecture. This fort was named after the Goddess Amba, goddess of earth and fertility.
You can also enjoy elephant rides here and witness the beauty of Amer.
You can also head to the Jaigarh Fort, which is connected to the Amer Fort by subterranean passages. This fort is also known as the Victory Fort.
Coming up next is the Famous Hawa Mahal, situated in the heart of the old city, this is truly an architectural masterpiece.
After this, you can go shopping in the nearby jewelry market, known as Johari Bazaar, where you will find the most beautiful and intricate work on bangles and other accessories.
On your way back, you can witness the Ram Niwas Palace and Masala Chowk.
Reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay as the second day of your Delhi to Jaipur trip ends here.
Enjoy a delightful breakfast and check out from the hotel as your Delhi to Jaipur trip gives you a final ride to the airport/railway station from where you can start your return journey.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Thrillophilia has all the trip you are looking for, Upon arrival we were greeted by the professional staff and helped us with the checked-in process the hotel we stayed in was very cozy. Pink City has lots of amazing sightseeing within the city as many stunning temples, great-forts, beautiful palaces, reasonable markets places, also rich in culture, traditions, and foods.
Rated : 5.0
It was a trip that will be cherished forever...The Birla-Mandir is Wow...we covered all the sightseeing-spots stated in the itinerary and all were breath-taken...We learn alot from this tour... Best place you can visit in North-India...100% You won't regret it
Rated : 5.0
You dream it....they will do it for you! Best holidays in my LIFE you guys are amazing
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.