Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
We took this trip recently and as our personal experience with the package we booked from Thrillophilia was really good though... The view of the place...
We went to Manali for our honeymoon and we had an amazing time amidst the hills. The place is so beautiful and alluring. The room was cozy and comforta...
Trip Location: New Delhi
About the Destination:
Set in the land of Gods, Himachal Pradesh, Manali is one of the most visited hill stations in India. Tucked in the majestic mountains of the north, this city is a top favorite of tourists from all across the globe. While it caters to all kinds of tourists, Manali is also a great place for a honeymoon. The Manali honeymoon package from Bangalore offers newlywed couples to spend a memorable holiday in each other’s company, away from the hectic crowd.
Situated at an elevation of over 2000 meters above the sea level, Manali is a perfect place for couples that love adventure sports and activities. You can do a lot of things, like zorbing, skiing, paragliding, trekking, river rafting, camping, & snowboarding.
In addition to adventure activities, the Manali honeymoon package from Bangalore with prices are reasonable. With the city boasting of rich flora and fauna, along with spectacular vistas of ice-capped mountains, gushing rivers, pristine lakes, cedar and pine forests, and a tranquil ambiance. All of this makes it the perfect place to visit for a holiday. The stunning waterfalls further add to the beauty of Manali, which one must definitely visit to relax and rejuvenate.
About The Manali Honeymoon Package From Bangalore:
- The Manali honeymoon package from Bangalore is created keeping in mind the preferences of couples, with attention to the most minute detail. Manali has a certain charm to itself, which attracts couples from all over the world.
- The Manali honeymoon package from Bangalore will begin when you reach the city of New Delhi from Bangalore on your own. After that you will reach the Volvo bus stand in New Delhi, to catch the bus for Manali.
- On the second day, you will reach the tranquil and serene city of Manali early in the morning. After taking rest for a while you can go to explore the markets located near your hotel on this day.
- As per the Manali honeymoon package from Bangalore, on the third day of your honeymoon, you will be taken to visit some of the most beautiful sightseeing attractions near Manali, on your way to the scenic Rohtang Pass.
- From Gulaba, Nehru Kund, Palchan, and Rahala Waterfalls, to Snow Point, Kothi and Beas Nalla, you will get to soak in the beauty of these spectacular sightseeing attractions. Additionally, you can also enjoy skiing and other adventure activities on this day too.
- On the fourth day of the trip, you will go for a tour of Kullu Manikaran, where you can take part in river rafting, and also see the famous Apple Orchards, shawl factories, and outlets in Kullu.
- On the last day, after visiting the local attractions in Manali, such as Van Vihar, Hidimba Devi Temple, and more, you will board the Volvo back to Delhi.
- After an overnight journey to New Delhi, you can avail of the flight or train back to Bangalore with lots of sweet memories.
- In addition to sightseeing tours and outdoor activities, this package also ensures that you get comfortable accommodations in hotels, along with private cab transfers.
On the first day of your trip according to the Manali honeymoon package from Bangalore, you will reach New Delhi either by flight or train from Bangalore (on your own).
Upon reaching New Delhi, you will have to reach the Volvo Bus Stand as, which is located opposite to Majnu ka Tilla, near ISBT Kashmiri Gate by 05:00 p.m.
Once you get there, you will board the Volvo bus which will take you to Manali, en route Kullu.
You will reach Manali sometime in the early hours of the morning on this day.
Based on the honeymoon package from Bangalore to Manali, our representative will receive you at the Manali Volvo Bus Stand and take you to your hotel.
Upon reaching, you will be checked in, wherein you can relax for the rest of the day.
In the evening, explore the nearby markets or simply enjoy the view of the city from your balcony.
Overnight stay at hotel
On this day, after breakfast, you will be taken for a full day of sightseeing in and around Manali.
Some of the places you will be taken to, as mentioned in the honeymoon package from Bangalore to Manali include Kothi, Palchan, Nehru Kund, Beas Nalla, Rahla Waterfalls, Gulaba, Marhi and Rohtang Pass (Up to Snow Point)
Upon reaching Rohtang Pass, you can enjoy skiing and other activities in the snow.
Return back to the hotel by evening
Overnight stay at hotel
The Manali honeymoon package from Bangalore are created with an attempt to take you to as many places as possible.
Therefore, on day 4 of your honeymoon, after a healthy breakfast, you will be taken for a tour of Kullu Manikaran.
Here, you will enjoy river rafting in the pristine Beas River.
Additionally, you will also be taken to visit the Kullu Market, where you can purchase specialties, such as shawls, etc.
After this, you will be taken for a tour of the Apple Orchards, along with a visit to the Vaishno Mata Temple and Parvati River.
In the evenings, you will return to your hotel where you will stay overnight.
The affordable Manali honeymoon package from Bangalore include a lot of places and activities.
In saying so, on this day, after breakfast, you have the first half of the day free.
During the afternoon, after checking out, you will be taken for a half-day tour of Manali. The itinerary for this day, as mentioned in the Manali honeymoon package from Bangalore includes the following places like Hidimba Devi Temple, Vashisht Temple, Vashisht Hot Springs, Van Vihar, The Mall, and Tibetan Monastery.
After the local sightseeing, you will be dropped off at the Manali Volvo Stand by 04:00 p.m. for your overnight return journey to New Delhi. Thereafter, you can reach the airport or railway station for your journey back home in Bangalore.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We took this trip recently and as our personal experience with the package we booked from Thrillophilia was really good though... The view of the place was spectacular with the white-mountains, valleys, thick forest and lush greenery which we fell in love with the place all the time... Everything provided by Thrillophilia was very satisfying... Will continue with your service
Rated : 5.0
We went to Manali for our honeymoon and we had an amazing time amidst the hills. The place is so beautiful and alluring. The room was cozy and comfortable, the food provided was so yum. We had so much fun doing the rafting and paragliding. We enjoyed a lot playing in snow and skiing. Thanks to you guys for the memorable experience.
Rated : 5.0
We had a very beautiful trip, The place is gorgeous, the sightseeing was excellent, the accommodations were very comfortable with great hospitalities, the car was spacious and clean, we indulged in various activities that the place offers to us...Really Unforgettable-experience
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.