Helicopter Ride in Manali Highlights
- This Manali Helicopter joyride package offers a Robinson R66- 4 seater helicopter that soars at about 1500 ft above the city.
- Get a chance to see the city's most famous landmarks immersed in the glow of the shining sun.
- Cruise by all the famous landmarks surrounded by epic scenery and fly over the famous Rohtang Pass situated at 3978 m (13051 ft).
- Embark on this journey of a fun 10-minute helicopter ride and make this activity one of your most memorable moments.
Helicopter Ride in Manali Overview
Activity Location: Manali.
Timings: 09:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Duration of the Activity: 10mins
Batch Size: 04 people
About Helicopter Ride In Manali:
Embark on this journey to enjoy a helicopter ride in Manali with scenic and a breathtaking aerial view of the land which symbolizes the nature of beauty in a destination. Soar high in the sky and enjoy the scenic beauty of the beautiful destination Manali where one can indulge in a once-in-a-lifetime aerial view. Sometimes indulging in experiences that are extremely unique helps you create personal milestones. This activity is suitable for all ages. So hop on and experience something so surreal and enthralling. Don't wait and book now!
About the activity:
- The duration of the activity is 10 minutes.
- 4 people are required to book for this activity.
- Enjoy the activity in Robinson R66 4 seater helicopter for a duration of 10 minutes
- The ride can be completed any time between 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Children below 2 years of age will be complimentary and will have to be seated on an adult's lap.
- This activity is perfect to capture some amazing views of the wonderful city of Manali from a height of 1000-1500 ft.
How to reach:
Nearest Airport: Kullu Manali Airport, Bhuntar is the nearest airport located at a distance of 56 km from the location. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the activity location.
Nearest Bus Stop: Private bus parking, Sisma Village is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 10 km from the location. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the activity location.
Nearest Railway Station: Joginder Nagar Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 150 km from the location. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the activity location.
More Details about Helicopter Ride in Manali
Know Before You Go for Helicopter Ride in Manali
- Please adhere to the timings.
- The routes are decided and approved by the Air Traffic Control (ATC) and are subject to change due to Air Traffic Control regulations or other unexpected factors beyond our reasonable control like weather and visibility conditions.
- In the event of flight cancellation, all flights will be rescheduled at the client's earliest convenience.
- The local ground operator has the right to refuse any person or carriage of any item if it is deemed unsafe or may cause discomfort to other passengers or the crew.
- Smoking, food, and beverages are not allowed on helicopter flights. Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Passengers are required to bring a photo ID or passport to the helipad check-in area. A valid contact telephone number will also be required.
- Any footage taken may not be used for commercial purposes and personal cameras must be limited to lenses less than 400 mm.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
Things To Carry for Helicopter Ride in Manali
- Water bottle