Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Homestay in Chikmagalur brings you to the amazing homestay with a breathtaking view of the hills of Mudigere. Located itself on the top of a hill and in the midst of a coffee plantation in the Western Ghats of India, this homestay's highlight is the amazing view of the Malnad region. Located near the Devaramane viewpoint, the homestay will be one of the best experience in terms of living, adventure, and enjoying the beautiful views.
Speaking of living here, the homestay offers two different types of accommodation options. You can choose to stay in the comfortable indoors in rooms with attached washrooms, or the adventurous outdoors in comfortable tents. The accommodations are available on double and quadruple sharing basis, making the homestay perfect for couples, group of friends and families. In short, the homestay is for everyone and the staff on the premises makes sure that everyone enjoys there comfort here.
And as far as the food here is concerned, you will enjoy the local Malnad style food with Veg and Non-Veg options available for Lunch and Dinner. And to make the stay even more worth your while, the homestay offers many indoor and outdoor activities like Carrom, Ludo, Badminton, Cricket, Coffee Estate Walk and many others. Also included is the unforgettable experience of an evening campfire, where you can sit in its warmth and enjoy sharing stories.
About the Activity:
- Arrive at the homestay and get checked into your choice of accommodation. Get freshened up and have your lunch.
- You can then choose to go for a sightseeing tour to the nearby waterfalls, viewpoints, and other regions, or can stay in the homestay and enjoy the activities offered at the homestay.
- After returning in the early hours of the evening, you can have your tea/coffee and then return to the activities or rest at the homestay.
- A bonfire will be lit for you to enjoy around and have a good time. Dinner will be served here, and when the bonfire is over, you can retire for the night in the homestay.
- Next morning after breakfast, you can enjoy one last session of the activities before checking out and ending the amazing experience.
Check-in - 12 Noon
Check-out - 11 AM
Capacity of the Homestay- Maximum 26 people.
*Note- The sightseeing trip will be complimentary if the group size is more than 9 people, otherwise it will be charged additionally.
12.00 pm - Check-in to the homestay
12.15 pm - Check-in to the room
01.00 pm - Lunch
02.00 pm - You can choose to go for a sightseeing trip in a pickup vehicle, or can choose to stay back and enjoy the many activities offered at the homestay.
05.00 pm - Tea/Coffee in the homestay
05.30 pm - You can enjoy the many indoor and outdoor activities offered at the homestay, like carrom, badminton, ludo etc.
08.00 pm - Campfire (common)
09.30 pm - Dinner
11.00 pm - Campfire ends
07.30 am - Tea/Coffee
09.00 am - Breakfast
09.30 am - You can enjoy the many indoor and outdoor activities offered at the homestay, like carrom, badminton, ludo etc.
11.00 am - Check-out
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
No Booking Fee! Price Guarantee
We have a minimum price guarantee. If you get the same product at cheaper price we will refund the difference.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.
More Things to do in Mudigere
Most Popular Destinations