Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Spacious and comfortable stay at Misty Wood resort, really luxurious amenities as there is nothing to worry about because all your needs are covered in...
The best place for sure if you are planning to travel to Madikeri. From the place to the staff and the owner all are superb in hospitality and care.. T...
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Spacious and comfortable stay at Misty Wood resort, really luxurious amenities as there is nothing to worry about because all your needs are covered in the amenities. Meals were fresh and tasty, location of the stay is beautiful as views from the resort is really scenic. Spend really great time here. Perfect place to spend your weekend here. Also, thank you much for last minute booking and special offers.
Rated : 5.0
The best place for sure if you are planning to travel to Madikeri. From the place to the staff and the owner all are superb in hospitality and care.. The food was the biggest worry we had, but the cooking team mastered in all the aspects and gave us mouthwatering dishes. All thanks to thrillophilia for instant booking vocuhers and great offers.
1. Tadiandamol: This is the highest mountain peak of the Western Ghats in the Kodagu district, situated some 6 kilometers from the Misty Woods Resort Coorg. This natural attraction is also popular for conducting adventure activities like trekking, mountain-climbing and camping.
2. Chelavara Falls: This is a 150 feet high gushing stream that originates from a small tributary of Kaveri River near Chelavara village. This mesmerizing waterfall flows over a tortoise shaped rock which is located 13.5 away from the resort. kilometers.
3. Igguthappa Temple: This important place of worship to the Kodava sect is settled in the Kakkabe village, around 10 kilometers away from the resort. This temple was built 1810 and since then has been visited by throngs of devotees of Igguthappa.
4. Nalknad Palace: The Nalknad Palace was built by the Haleri ruler Dodda Virarajendra in the year of 1792. At present this traditional designed edifice is a popular tourist site and museum. The palace is located at a walking distance of 200 meters from the resort and can be visited by guests as part of their sightseeing itinerary.
The Coorg Misty Woods Resort is a farm property that is perched at 3800 feet above sea level along the picturesque mountain ranges of the Western Ghats. The rich natural landscape of the Ghats mixed with the world-class facilities, the fresh air and absolute seclusion from the city life are all reasons why this is among the top places to stay in.
The Coorg Misty Woods Resort besides being a prolific place to spend your holiday is also known for a range of activities that are available for the guests:
- Guided Plantation visit to explore and learn about the local produce of spices.
- ATV rides around the plantation trails.
- Group treks to Tadiandamol.
- Jeep drives around the rough and muddy terrains of Coorg.
- Visit to the natural waterfalls.
- Campfire and barbecue.
- Bicycle Tours on the rocky routes.
Here is a list of the room amenities included at the Coorg Misty Woods Resort:
- Attached baths with basic Toiletries
- Electronics/Appliances (fireplace, TV, geyser, tea/coffee maker etc.)
- Room service
- In-room dining
- Power back-up
- 24/7 Water supply.
Seated in the lush landscapes of the Western Ghats around scented spice plantations is the Misty Woods Resort Coorg that offers the most alluring views of the emerald hills, dense forests, streams and more to the guests from every corner of the premises.
The Misty Woods Resort Coorg package would include a filling breakfast for all the days of your stay. Moreover, the option to get multi-cuisine lunch and dinner inclusions in vegetarian/non-vegetarian variants can also be availed by paying an additional amount at the time of bookings.
The Misty Woods Resort in Coorg offers three different types of room options.
1. Fairytale Cottages: These accommodations are designed with a tinge of modern element. There are elegant interiors, a loft and wide windows that offer views of waterfalls and other natural vistas.
2. Vernacular Style Cottages: These are private cottages built in traditional Keralite architecture using clay bricks and wood finishing. The views from these cottages are also pleasing to the eyes.
3. The Mansion House: This separate lodging has a c-shaped courtyard, independent rooms with attached baths and all the amenities installed. There is also a living area and wide windows all over the place to get unparalleled views of the scenery.
There is complimentary Wi-Fi provided to the guests at Coorg Misty Woods Resort that has good network service in all areas of the property. Meanwhile, the cellular connection is also adequate with decent reception at almost all times, except for during bad weather conditions.
Yes. There is an open area dedicated to children's playground and has swings and other playing equipment that can keep the young guests entertained. Meanwhile, the indoor gaming area named 'Banyan' is where the teens and young adults can spend hours playing billiards, foosball, ping-pong and jump up and down with cheer on the trampoline.
Yes. The Misty Woods Resort Coorg houses an open-air swimming-pool named 'The Pond'. It is situated in a peaceful and hidden area of the premises where the guests can enjoy a soothing dip while savoring the natural surroundings. There is also a separate children's pool set along.
Have any question?
contact us @
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.