Things to Do in Navi Mumbai
Stroll Through Central Park
If you are trying to find things to do in Navi Mumbai, you can do so while relaxing in Central Park of Navi Mumbai. Central Park is one of the largest theme parks in Asia designed and maintained by the Industrial Development Corporation and the city of Maharashtra (CIDCO) in Navi Mumbai.
The park is astonishingly vast spread and is over more than 80 hectares. You can watch children playing in the large playground, walk or jog in peace on tranquil paths, enjoy the chirping of birds in the botanical garden or sit in the green grass appreciating the exquisite nature. The park is undoubtedly an excellent place to spend your evenings with family, children and friends.
Location: Sectors 23,24 and 25 of Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Timings: 6 AM to 8 AM, 5 PM to 8 PM
Visit the Spectacular Waterfall - Pandavkada Falls
If you are a nature lover, you will be delighted to know that there are many fun things to do in Navi Mumbai that will inspire and excite you, and visiting the Pandavkada falls is one of them. The majestic Pandavkada Falls nestled in the Pandavkada hills in the Khargar area of Navi Mumbai is a delightful place that gives you a unique getaway place, away from all the hustle and bustle of city life.
Here is what’s in store for you- the exquisite landscape of green hills with a light haze and low clouds circling around the hills, relaxing spray of a waterfall in a rocky pool below and a day dedicated to pure relaxation! The rocky terrain surrounded by the contrasting green hills and the stunning waterfall falling from heavens, that’s your dose for some inner peace.
Location: Kharghar Town, Navi Mumbai
Timings: 8 AM to 6 PM
Give your soul a treat by moving from the urban jungle of Mumbai to a real one in Navi Mumbai. Karnala Bird Sanctuary filled with serenity and rich flora and fauna is waiting for you to astound and relax you at the same time. The place is home for around 150 species of birds, out of these, 37 species are considered to be migratory.
Besides the birds fluttering all around, the place offers you a broad spectrum of wildlife as well. If you are a hiker or a bird watcher looking for things to do in Navi Mumbai this weekend, this place would be a heaven for you.
Location: NH 66, Karnala, Maharashtra
Timings: 7 AM to 6 PM
Entry Fee : Adults: INR 35, Children: INR 50
Cycling at Kharghar Hills
If you are a cycling buff, the Kharghar hills offer you a perfect short adventure trip. The route is flat and straight, flanked by tall buildings on one side and mangroves on the other. It is quite interesting to see that a bustling and crowded city like Navi Mumbai can be surrounded with such bursts of natural beauty as well.
If you are looking for fun things to do in Navi Mumbai, you couldn’t ask for a better option than this one. The rugged terrains provide you with a classic off-roading adventure. Pedal harder and charge yourself with crisp air coming from the mangroves. There are plenty of places in between to stop and soak up in nature. Once you reach the hilltop, you will feel every pedal was worth it, with sweeping panoramic views of the city and beyond, making you feel fuller and more relaxed by the minute.
Location: NH-4, Kharghar Hills, Navi Mumbai
Timings: Open 24 hrs
Visit the Architectural Beauty - Belapur Fort
There are undoubtedly many fun things to do in Navi Mumbai. One such thing is to visit the Belapur Fort, a citadel close to the township of Belapur in Navi Mumbai. It is one of the few surviving pieces of Siddi architecture in Mumbai. It is positioned atop a hillock, near the mouth of the Panvel Creek.
The strategically located fort precinct is an excellent example of sea-fort architecture that was developed under both the Siddis and the Portuguese. Once you have exhausted yourself with exploring the architectural jewels of the fort, the place also offers a view of its exotic natural heritage. The walk around the fort gives you a sense of cultural as well as natural involvement.
Location: Sector 32, Seawoods, Navi Mumbai
Timings: 8 AM to 6:30 PM
Go Road Tripping at Palm Beach Marg
The Palm Beach Marg is a 10 km long six-lane road and an upmarket residential and commercial road, running parallel to the Mumbai harbor. The road is a perfect getaway to have a well-relaxed driveway. The longest, widest and one of the most beautiful roads in Navi Mumbai, it is the best path to take for a long drive with your beloved.
It is long, smooth, clean and neat and you will be able to travel swiftly on this road. There is also a gorgeous lake on the way where you can relax and watch the beautiful sunset. If you drop by the place on Sundays, then you are in luck, since it is open for joggers, runners and walkers. Palm Beach Road is a real treat for the eyes.
Location: Palm Beach Road, Navi Mumbai
Timings: Open 24 hrs
Enjoy at Wonders Park
As the name implies, the Wonders Park is a miniature replica of the seven wonders of the world. It is a fun place for kids, with high-tech rides and toy trains. The man-made lake in the Wonders Park is also a terrific place to sit back and relax in the tranquil and blissful atmosphere after a tiring day or to celebrate a picnic with your loved ones.
Aside from this, an open-air Amphitheatre that can seat nearly 1000 people, and a playground for the children is also available, along with other attractions. For nature lovers, the Khandoli Lake and the Lazy River with its foot over bridge is surely an impressive spectacle worth a visit.
Location: Uran Road, Nerul East, Sector 19A, Nerul, Navi Mumba
Timings: 6 AM to 12 PM, 3 PM to 9 PM
Entry Fees: Children: INR 25, Adults: INR 35
Visit Nerul Balaji Temple
Replenish your spiritual side by visiting the Nerul Balaji Temple of Navi Mumbai. The temple is almost a replica of the famous Tirupati Balaji Temple and the Venkateshwara temple of Tirupati. It is located on a small hill close to the western side of the Nerul railway station.
The Temple is also a place worth visiting if you are an architecture lover. The construction style of the temple is a right blend of old classical as well as modern architecture elements.
Location: Plot No 2/3, Sector 22 /A, Near Swaminarayan Temple, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
Timings: 6 AM to 11 AM; 4:30 PM to 9 PM (Monday to Thursday); 6 AM to 9 PM (Friday to Sunday)
The Picture-Perfect - Jewel of Navi Mumbai
The Jewel of Navi Mumbai as the name suggests is a true jewel of the city. The place is surrounded by a lake that attracts a lot of people to the area with its splendor and beauty. There is an excellent 2.6-kilometre jogging track by the lake that is made entirely of stone.
The track is a major attraction for fitness enthusiasts and for people who like to take a walk by the lake. If you are looking for things to do in Navi Mumbai this weekend that also involve some workout, this place is here for your disposal. Your lungs will thank you for the fresh air provided by the groves of mangroves surrounded all over the jewel. It is also a beautiful getaway to drain all of your stress out.
Location: Pandurang Budhaji Thakur Marg, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
Timings: 5 AM to 9:30 AM
Explore Belapur Mango Garden
Spread over a large premise, the Mango Garden at Belapur is a beautiful park loaded with a variety of Mango trees. It is a lovely garden made in an old orchard. It is quite large, spacious and a haven for weary travelers looking for calmness and quietude. The place is perfect for kids since it has many swings, slides, and seesaws.
While you can lay back and relax, the kids can have a merry time in the outdoor play arena. The garden also has a small pond where you can watch ducks calmly swimming around. The place is ideal for getting a breath of fresh air and hang out with family and friends.
Location: C-5/22, Sion - Panvel Expy, Sector 1A, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
Timings: 6:30 AM to 10 AM, 5 PM to 9 PM
Visit Rain Tree Marg
The Rain Tree Marg offers a splendid panoramic view of the city. If you are a solitude lover seeking to find things to do in Navi Mumbai then this place is a not to be missed. You can walk, run or cycle your way up the hills. The scenic views from up above will make your stress fade away. The charming beauty of the place attracts a lot of peace-loving people here. It’s an ideal place to relax and enjoy the blissful nature in its fullest.
Location: Belapur, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
Timings: Open 24 hrs
Visit DY Patil Stadium for Live Concerts
You must have seen the DY Patil Stadium in one of the cricket matches on your TV. Here is a chance to visit the place if you are in Navi Mumbai. The spectacular stadium has been designed for both cricket and football matches. It can accommodate 55,000 visitors at a time. For the convenience of spectators, spacious bucket seats along with two LED screens, which are the biggest in India, have been installed.
Further, this stadium has nine tennis hard courts, four indoor badminton courts and swimming pool as other facilities. If you are struggling to find things to do in Navi Mumbai at night, visiting the stadium for day and night matches and enjoying the live concerts are the perfect way to witness the undying spirit of Navi Mumbai.
Location: Nerul, Navi Mumbai
Timings: 24 hrs
Give your family and yourself a relaxing and fun day at Tikuji-Ni-Wadi amusement park and resort. For those struggling to find things to do in Navi Mumbai this weekend, the resort cum amusement park is an ideal place. Here the tourists can indulge in water activities that include a wave pool, water rides and other activities restricted to water parks.
Aside from this, the place also has attractions such as giant wheels, go-kart arenas, and an arcade area. The kids will love it, since they have so many activities for them. The Tikuji-ni-wadi, under the expanse of tranquil trees and fun rides, is an experience that one cannot forget.
Location: Tikuji-Ni-Wadi Road, Opp. Tata Power House, Manpada, Chitalsar, Thane, Maharashtra
Timings: 9 AM to 6:30 PM
Entry Fees: Regular Package: INR 750, Package with Food: INR 1000, VIP Cottage Package: INR 4200
Watch one of India’s Tallest Flag at Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation
Fill yourself with pride and compassion by witnessing the awe-inspiring sight of 225 feet flag - the tallest flag of India. It was the highest flagpole when it was first hoisted, it, however, has surpassed by 360 feet gigantic flagpole at the Indo-Pak Attari border in Amritsar. The immense tricolor flying high is enough to give you goosebumps, filling you with a sense of patriotism. If you are looking for things to do in Navi Mumbai, mark one special day to watch this enormously tremendous highflying spectacle.
Location: NMMC, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai
Timings: 24 hrs
If you are religious or spiritual, there are plenty of things to do in Navi Mumbai for you. Visiting the ISKCON temple is one such things, as the temple is one place where you will find solace with your soul. However, this structure is more than just a temple. It aims to offer a complete cultural experience that is bound to go beyond your imagination.
The sprawling white ISKCON Kharghar structure is stretched over 8 acres of evergreen land. It is surrounded by the Sahyadri Hills that add to the magnificent view. If you are also looking for things to do in Navi Mumbai at night, consider spending some time in the evenings here to experience the spiritual journey. The temple also has some dormitories that are available for night stays.
Location: ISKCON Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Timings: 4:30 AM - 12:30 PM, 4:30 PM - 8:30 PM
Take Your Kids to Rock Garden
It’s time to Rock! The Rock Garden is a little park located very close to Nerul railway station. It offers you a chance to witness the artistic landscape carved out of the rock caves. You can find many pieces of artwork here, but most of them are in the form of statues. The place is enchanting for kids with children’s garden, waterfall, swings and slides.
The garden has vast green lands, an amphitheater, numerous eatery stall, waterfalls and many artificial structures. The place is quite happening and full of energy that contrasts with the pristine flora and fauna existing in its parallel. The placid lotus pond relieves the eye, and melodious singing birds relax your conscience.
Location: Sector 21, Nerul (E), Near Nerul Railway station, Navi Mumbai
Timings: 5:30 AM to 10 AM, 5 PM to 9 PM
Entry Fees: Adults: INR 5, Children: INR 2
Visit Utsav Chowk
Utsav Chowk is the heart of Navi Mumbai. If you are exploring exciting things to do in Navi Mumbai at night, then this place is what you are looking for. The area is colorfully lit at night and surrounded by street food stalls, which makes evening strolls particularly appealing. The Chowk itself imitates the style of a Greco-Roman circular forum.
The structure sits on a traffic roundabout, featuring a series of Corinthian columns linked by arcades and an artificial mound topped with a fountain. Get the foodie inside you inspired and excited by tasting the local tingling flavors. The well-maintained garden and fountains in the Chowk will make your eyes twinkle. Obviously, this is a place not to be missed!
Location: Utsav Chowk Perimeter Road, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai
Timings: 24 hrs
Explore Airoli Knowledge Park
Airoli Knowledge Park is an IT hub near Navi Mumbai. Due to its proximity to Mumbai and Navi Mumbai, it has become a popular destination for IT companies. The place in recent times has undergone a lot of development with restaurants sprouting up everywhere. There are also jogging tracks for fitness lovers to enjoy. The Park has great connectivity from every corner of the city, and it’s a great place to hang out.
Location: Airoli Knowledge Park, Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Timings: 24 hrs
Shopping at Inorbit Mall Vashi
Inorbit Mall is one of the most treasured hangout places for the residents of Vashi in Navi Mumbai. The Mall is a shopper’s paradise where you can find countless products in oodles of branded shops. It offers recluse to your insatiable palate in the form of big food courts. You can also watch the cinema here, or just hang out with friends and enjoy the bustling crowds.
An unmissable destination for every shopping lover, Inorbit Mall is perfect for a casual day spent relaxing and witnessing the hustle and bustle of Navi Mumbai.
Location: Sector 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Timings: 11 AM to 9:30 PM
Visit Gadeshwar Dam
Enjoy the peaceful calm waters of Gadeshwar dam in the outskirts of Navi Mumbai. The fresh sea breeze kissing the standstill waters of the dam will freshen you up. It is a soothing short one-day trip amidst nature, hills and water. The place is not very well known with tourists, so it is a relatively calm place to contemplate and relax. The best time to visit here is in the monsoons when the dam is filled and overflowing, with all its water rushing downstream. The magnificent sight is certainly breathtaking.
Location: Khanda Colony, Panvel, Maharashtra
Timings: 24 hrs
Things to Do Near Navi Mumbai
About the Activity:
- This stunning experience begins as you set off from the gateway of India, 10 minutes prior to your booked time. A speedboat will then take you to your assigned boat; post which your sail into the wide open waters begins.
- Set off on a leisure sailing in Mumbai over the magical Arabian Sea in an international class keelboat which will give you a feel of having left your worries far behind!
- The sight of the endless blue seas and the rim of horizon peeking over the end will surely make you sigh in exultation.
- The luxury sailing experience is far from anything you have ever imagined and the boat is well equipped with luxuries as well as safety procedures in the presence of the sailor and the skipper.
- At an additional cost, you can also learn to sail over 2 hours of 10 sessions each; 1-3 participants can take part in this activity at a time.
The options to book the package are given as two variants, Join a Group and Private Tour. You are requested to either book Join a Group which shows the cost for adults or Private Tour which shows the cost of one Sailing boat.
Timings: 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM, 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM, 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM, 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, 6:00 PM to 7:45 PM
- Get ready to be amused to watch the moving globally recognized stars from different sorts of life displayed at the first international was museum in Mumbai. It was launched on 3rd December 2016 at RCity Mall, Ghatkoper, Mumbai.
- It is a museum or a gallery of stars, global personalities introduced to the world through life like wax statues.
- The museum promises a true red carpet event atmosphere with moving statues. Visitors of any age group will find the museum quite attractive.
- Currently, it showcases renowned personalities like Mahatma Gandhi, Abraham Lincoln, Balasaheb Thackeray, Mother Teresa, Nelson Mandela, Dalai Lama, Albert Einstein and many more.
- The address of the museum:
- Redcarpet Wax Museum, R City Mall, 1st floor, 400086, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Amrut Nagar, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400086.
- You can visit the museum any day between 11:00 am and 9:00 pm.
Delve into the glittering world of Bollywood films on a half-day tour in Mumbai. Start by visiting a shooting location to watch the action, then get a behind-the-scenes look at the technical work of a Bollywood studio. If time permits, you may be able to see an actor’s makeup room or pose for photos with current movie stars. You might even get your picture taken with a Bollywood actor.
You can choose from two packages:
1. Bollywood Studio Tour(30-45 Mins)
2. Bollywood Studio Tour(1-2 Hours)
Timings: Between 11:30 am to 3 pm
Location: In Andheri or Chandivali
How to reach?
You can easily get public and private transportation to reach the location.
The operator will connect you after the booking for the exact location.
About the Activity:
- Do you and your friends love the high of that adrenaline rush? Then make your way to a one-of- a-kind escape room game in Mumbai!
- The Amazing Escape is a one hour long intriguing game where you are locked in a themed room and provided with different clues to unlock the room and escape.
- Feel free to choose any theme from a list of multiple exciting themes including, The Lost Kingdom, Bank Heist, Illuminati, Prison Break, Metro Bomb Defusal and Escape the Tomb.
- Arrive at the venue fifteen minutes prior to the start of the game to get your briefing and then you will be locked inside the themed room you have chosen. Once the clock starts ticking, put on your thinking caps and search for clues that will lead you towards your final goal – Escaping the room in under 60 minutes!
- Say cheese for a quick round of photos and a feedback session once you’re done.
- The game is open to school students, families, friends and corporate teams too. You can also celebrate special occasions like your birthday, anniversary etc at The Amazing Escape and customize your game too!
- The Lost Kingdom: This escape room accommodates 4-7 players. The Lost Kingdom is set at a time in which you are dared to go into the innermost sanctum of a lost kingdom thriving with creepy-crawlies! This is where danger lurks and if you fail to escape in an hour, you might end up getting locked inside forever.
- Bank Heist: This escape room accommodates 4-7 players at a time. The J.A.Q is the most successful heist syndicate and we give you your only chance to be a part of this elite group and make your mark worldwide. The challenge for your team is to attempt a heist at the OKO Bank. With the security cameras in the office deactivated for one hour, you will have to race against time to find the clues to complete the mission.
- Illuminati: This escape room accommodates 3-7 players at a time. Hunt through sealed crypts, dangerous catacombs and deserted cathedrals to investigate the mysterious death of the Catholic Pope in Vatican. Your mission is to prove the Pope was assassinated and escape from there in 60 minutes before the Swiss Guard captures you.
- Prison Break: This escape room accommodates 8-12 players at a time .You are locked in a prison for a crime you did not commit without parole. The previous inmate disappeared with out any trace! Some believe he escaped and some say he was murdered by the cruel warden! Your task is to escape from the cell in one hour while the warden is out of his office as this is the only chance you’ll get.
- The Metro Bomb Defusal: This escape room can accommodate 8- 12 players at a time. The game is to find and disarm a bomb placed by the Laksha group in the metro station. It is up to you to save the lives of innocent commuters. The terrorists have provided you with some clues and hints to reach the bomb but they are brilliant so that it would be tough to disarm the bomb. Remember, you have only one hour left to keep the city safe.
- Escape the Tomb: This escape room accommodates 4-6 players at a time. Explore the mythical mystery of a Pharaoh buried inside an inner tomb of a Pyramid. Visited by many but with no successful escapers, there is a belief that the Pharaoh’s chamber is cursed. The game is to escape the inner chamber where you can find the Pharoah’s body in 60 minutes or you will also suffer the same destiny.
- Minimum pax required- 2
- The timings are as follow:
- 11:30 AM, 12:45 PM, 2 PM, 03:15PM, 04:30 PM, 05:45 PM, 07:00 PM, 8:15 PM and 9:30 PM
About the activity:
Mumbai is famous across India for its outstanding street food but discovering good eateries in a big city is not always easy. Not to worry, that’s where we come in! We’ll help you experience all the flavors the city has to offer by guiding you through Mumbai’s two best street food areas. You’ll start at Mumbai’s most famous beach, Chowpatty, where you’ll try an array of Mumbai’s best vegetarian street food as we watch the sunset. You’ll have classics such as dahi puri, pani puri and pav bhaji. You will also stop at a popular restaurant where they serve the best Bombay Sandwich. Then you'll walk towards Hinduja College & try some more street food like Masala poppadum & Mumbai Pasta. After this, you'll take a taxi to the Gateway of India via CST railway station and try a popular food joint.
Hope you’re hungry!
Timings: There are generally two slots for the activity : Afternoon and Evening . Kindly coordinate with the respective tour operators to get the finalized slot.
Starting & Ending Point: Eros Cinema
Min 2 & max 5 people are allowed to book this activity.
About the Activity:
Entrance gate of Shri Swaminarayan Mandir Vadtal, Mumbai
Endpoint: Crawford Market
- By availing the activity, you get to walk through Bhuleshwar Market, Mumba Devi Temple, Zaveri Bazaar, streets of Kalbadevi, Chor Bazaar, Mangaldas Market and Crawford Market at the end.
- You will surely be gaining great experience with the professional guide and get to explore the colorful and pulsating markets of Mumbai.
Timings: 10.00 AM-12.00 AM and 4.00 PM- 6.00 PM
About the Activity:
- Indulge in the most innovative way of exploring Mumbai with this Helicopter Joy Ride!
- Think beyond exploring the metropolis through land and water, and indulge in this novel activity that provides a bird's view of the city.
- Enthrall in this exclusive helicopter ride that provides an unmatched panoramic view.
- Fly under the guidance of expert pilots who consider safety to be of paramount importance, and experience the exhilaration of watching Mumbai from the skies.
- There are three categories available; shared helicopter ride, private ride for couples and private ride for up to 3 persons.
- Mumbai is the city that never sleeps, and that is something that you very evidently see in the nightlife here. This Pub Crawling tour in the Khar West region of Mumbai will promise you the best that this city has to offer in terms of Nightlife.
- Start from outside 3 Wise Monkeys at about 7 PM and start hitting various pubs of the area, and conclude the trip at Hoppipolla at around 10 PM.
- Everywhere you go in the duration of 3 hours, you will get free entry, and free shots. There will also be several experiences of ice breaker, games, and loads of fun with dance.
Endpoint: Colaba Social, Mumbai
Timings: 7 PM to 10 PM
Minimum no. of people required: 2
About the Activity:
This tour takes approximately 2 hours to cover Dharavi and its neighboring points of interest.
Timings: 9:30 AM or 3:00 PM
Starting Point: Mahim Railway Station
Ending Point: Dharvi Kumbharwada 90 feet road
Min 2 & max 10 people are allowed to book this activity.