Bollywood Tour Mumbai Highlights
- Step into the mesmerizing world of Bollywood industry with this visit to a studio in Mumbai.
- Watch live shootings and understand about the technicalities of how movies are made in Bollywood.
- Enjoy a special dance performance during your visit and groove with the dancers.
- Visit the VFX studio and get to know the amazing work of visual effects in the industry.
- Get a chance to see some famous celebrities and click a picture with them (on permission).
- A guided tour to enhance your experience and knowledge about the industry.
Bollywood Tour Mumbai Overview
Bollywood industry has been India's largest and the world's second-largest movie and music industry. The vibrant colors, dance, and beauty of its movies have captured worldwide attention. Get a chance to visit the magical world of this industry.
The tour lets you understand filmmaking while you visit the various movie and TV show sets. You can also get a chance to see the shooting and some famous celebrities. Apart from this, you can also visit the VFX studio and learn about visual effects in the movies.
About the Activity
- Enjoy a 4-hour to a Bollywood studio and explore the mesmerizing world of the industry.
- Understand filmmaking as you watch a live shoot and see the technicalities of movie-making.
- See a dance show on classical and famous Bollywood numbers and dance with them!
- Learn how visual effects are added in Bollywood movies by visiting the VFX studio.
- Get a chance to witness some famous celebrities and if you get permission, you can even click a picture with them.
- A guide will assist you during your tour and provide intricate information and details of the industry.
- You will receive light refreshments at the studio.
- You can choose a package that includes pick-up and drop from your hotel or you can directly come to the Bollywood Studio.
- The operational timings of the activity are between 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
More Details about Bollywood Tour Mumbai
Know Before You Go for Bollywood Tour Mumbai
- Follow the instructions given by the guide carefully.
- Be prepared at least 15 minutes before the arranged time of the trip to avoid hassles.
- Consumption of drugs and intoxicants is strictly prohibited.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Do not litter, use proper trash cans to throw your garbage.
- Carry a valid ID proof.
Things To Carry for Bollywood Tour Mumbai