Participate in Donut Festival at Queen Victoria Market
- The Donut Festival at Queen Victoria Market is a great family event as it has something for everyone. There are plenty of delicious doughnuts to sample which come in all shapes and sizes with a variety of flavours.
- The festival also organises a number of games and activities for kids and adults alike, such as face painting, balloon animals, and dancing.
- Combine your doughnuts with (or soak them in) coffee from Market Lane, or buy beverages from any of the market's regular sellers.
Location: Queen Victoria Market.
Time: from 10 am to 6 pm on weekends.
Book Now: Sydney Whale Watching
Return To Wonderful Winter Night Market
- The Winter Night Market, one of Melbourne's most popular winter events, is one of the prime events organised in Queen Victoria Market during June.
- Try mouth watering food made by world class chefs like The lobster rolls, seafood paella, Smashville’s fried chicken, Portuguese custard tart are a few of the exquisite dishes you get here.
- Come to the market for sampling drinks like mulled wine and hot gin toddies, roaring open fires, fantastic shopping at artisanal stalls, wandering entertainers and musicians, and fun at the silent disco.
Time: The event takes place between June to August and runs from 5 pm-10 pm every Wednesday.
Location: Queen Victoria Market.
Entry fee: Free.
Also Checkout and Book Now: Australian National Maritime Museum Tickets
Wander Through Twinkling Light at Royal Botanic Gardens
- Visit Royal Botanic Gardens and participate in an immersive after-dark experience with your friends and family.
- Wander over a 1.8-kilometre in the glistening waterside reflections, illuminating passageways, and light-drenched tree canopies.
- Marvel at stunning creations by both foreign and Australian artists as you take a stroll around the botanical gardens.
Location: Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Time: Wed, Thu & Sun: 5.15pm - 8.30pm and Fri & Sat 5.15pm - 9.00pm.
Entry fee: Free.
Check Out the Truffle Melbourne Festival
- The Truffle Melbourne Festival features the tastiest truffles in Australia which cannot be missed. Savour the taste and flavour of various dishes and cuisines made with truffles
- Attending this biggest truffle celebration weekend outside Europe is one of the interesting activities to do in Melbourne in June.
- The festival is organised and sponsored by Truffle Melbourne, a non-profit organization that hosts events promoting the culinary uses of truffles every year in May.
Location: Queen Victoria Market
Timing: 18th and 19 th June, timings not given in the net only dates.
Entry Fee: The special lunch and dinner cost 368.93 AUD each, while entry is free to the festival.
Treat Yourself at The Brownie Festival
- The Brownie Festival is an event that celebrates the simple joys of life: eating delicious treats and drinking delicious beverages.
- Treat yourself to The Brownie Festival in Melbourne, where you can enjoy a day full of delicious treats and good times with friends and family.
- Having a taste of the delicious food at the Brownie Festival is one of the things to do in Melbourne in June without fail.
Timing: from 9 am-5 pm between June 10 and 27.
Book Now: Skypoint Observation Deck
Discover Night Creatures at Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
- Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium is a wonderful place for anyone who is an animal lover as the place has an amazing collection of reptiles, birds and fish that you can see up close.
- There are 13 different species of reptiles in the aquarium, including snakes, lizards and turtles. There are also several birds, including pigeons and ducks, which can be found around the centre area of the aquarium.
- One can discover these creatures and increase their knowledge about them by visiting Sea Life in Melbourne in June.
Location: King St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia.
Entry Fee: AUD 44 for adults and AUD 30 for children aged between 3 and 12.
Checkout and Book Now: Dreamworld Tickets
Stay Cosy in Your Own Private Igloo
- Popping into the city for a night out, or just looking for somewhere to relax? Choose these private igloo and enjoy an enchanting experience within the igloo by staying cosy with your loved ones.
- Relax and unwind in comfort as you stay cosy in your own private igloo in Melbourne in June.
- In addition to eating, drinking, and relaxing inside these little igloos, enjoy the chance of stargazing by looking up in the starry night sky
Location: 59 Napier St Footscray Melbourne 3011.
Timing: 12 pm to 10 pm.
Entry Fee: Each igloo is available for two hours at a time, and packages vary from 79 AUD to 108 AUD.
Witness Massive Sculpture of Earth at St Paul’s Cathedral
- The sculpture, entitled "Earth", is a work of art that is installed at St. Paul's Cathedral in Melbourne. It depicts our planet as seen from space and is created by artist Ron Mueck.
- The sculpture is made of paper-mâché and plaster and is over 7 meters tall by 6 meters wide. The sculpture depicts a planet seen from space, with continents floating in oceans and clouds drifting across its surface.
- You can witness this massive lit sculpture of the earth at St Paul's Cathedral in Melbourne in June.
Location: Flinders Lane, Melbourne Victoria 3000.
Timing: Monday to Friday - 10am to 6pm.
Saturdays - 10am to 4pm.
Sundays Services- 8am, 10am & 4pm.
Entry Fee: Free.
Discover Open Horizons at Melbourne Museum
- Open Horizons is a new exhibition on display in the Melbourne Museum that lets you explore the ocean—the deepest, largest and most diverse ecosystem on earth and its impact on our planet.
- It combines artworks with immersive interactives that enable visitors to experience life beneath the waves first-hand.
- Take a good tour of the Melbourne Museum, the largest museum in Australia to explore the rich social history, Aboriginal cultures and development in sciences.
Location: Carlton Gardens in Melbourne, Australia.
Timing: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Entry Fee: tickets are 23.55 AUD for adults and free for members.
Try The Virtual Reality Experience at Archie Brothers
- If you want to try something new in Melbourne in June, then go ahead and try the virtual reality experience at Archie Brothers!
- The best way to escape the real world and fall in love with your own imagination is with a virtual reality experience at Archie Brothers.
- Enjoy and explore the futuristic VR activities to do in Melbourne in June.
- Try all kinds of VR games and experiences, in addition to the roller coasters and horror movies.
Location: 200 Karrinyup Road, Karrinyup, Western Australia 6018, Australia
Timing: Monday to Thursday- 12–10pm; Friday & Saturday- 10am–12am; Sunday - 10am to 10pm.
Entry Fee: 25 AUD per person, and that took about 90 minutes.
Book Now: Luna Park Tickets