Relax At Peninsula Hot Springs
- Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city and take a bath in the relaxing oasis that Peninsula hot spring has to provide.
- The entire experience is absolutely soothing and the bath comes with the best renowned furniture, relaxation lounges, wellness centres, boardrooms and more.
- This is definitely one of the most exotic things to do in Melbourne in winter to keep yourself warm and refreshed.
- Experience more than 70 types of inspired bathing ranges and choose one that complements your mood and nature settings as well.
Location: 140 Springs Ln, Fingal VIC 3939, Australia
Timings: 5am - 2am
Entry Fees/Charges: AUD 40
Read More: Things To Do In Melbourne This Weekend
Book Now: Luna Park Sydney Tickets
Go Ice Skating
- Be it with friends, family or your partner, ice skating is one of the most cosiest yet thrilling winter sports to do with your loved ones.
- You will find a number of popular ice skating spots across Melbourne which receive a huge crowd during winters.
- Head on over to O'Brien Icehouse which is open to the public every day of the year except Christmas Day.
- Skating is definitely one of the most awesome things to do in Melbourne in winter.
Location: The District Docklands, 105 Pearl River Road, Docklands, Melbourne, 3008
Entry Fees/Charges: AUD11-AUD28
Suggested Read: Water Parks In Melbourne
Also Checkout and Book Now: Australian National Maritime Museum Tickets
Shop At Winter Night Market
- The Melbourne winter night market is another one of the most exclusive things to do in Melbourne in winter.
- For the ideal winter midweek experience, the winter night market brings together the best of street food vendors, distillers, brewers, craftsmen, and entertainment.
- The winter night market lets you indulge with the authentic ambiance of Meblurne.
- Have a fabulous range of drinks and enjoy a wide radio live fire pinnaces, beer tasting and more.
Location: Queen Victoria Market
Timings: Wednesday 5pm
Entry Fees/Charges: AUD 12
Also Checkout: Beaches In Melbourne
Watch Fireworks At The Docklands
- With the year coming to an end, you can witness one of the most exclusive fireworks performances at the dockland which marks a great start to the year.
- Watching the glimmering fireworks late at night with your loved ones is one of the most memorable things to do in Melbourne in winter.
- The northwest region at the docklands, render the most awe-inspiring views that you will find nowhere else.
- Get ready to grab your cameras and capture these beautiful moments.
Timings: 5.30 onwards
Do Checkout: Melbourne Theme Parks
Try Skiing & Snowboarding
- Winters at Melbourne promises you some of the most fascinating and exotic skiing and snowboarding experience.
- You can skii across a space of 37 kilometres near the Lake Mountain of Melbourne.
- During this time, you will be surprised with the crowded visitors who come here to enjoy this once in a one time experience.
- This is one of the most exciting things to do in Melbourne in winter to do with your loved ones.
- Mount Buller is another exciting location to try out this fun winter sport.
Location: Lake Mountain, Mount Buller, Falls Creek
Entry Fees/Charges: AUD 96
Checkout: Places To Visit In Melbourne
Book Now: Skypoint Observation Deck
Participate In Hot Chocolate Festival
- The Hot chocolate festival is one of the most extravagant attractions to explore in Melbourne.
- Three venues, including the Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie in Bellbrae, the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie, and the Mornington Peninsula Chocolaterie, host the festival.
- Featuring a wide range of chocolate types, dark, milk, white, ruby or caramel one will definitely get a chance to surprise their taste buds.
- Enjoy an exciting range of things to do in Melbourne in winter such as this festivity.
Location: Yarra Valley, Great Ocean Road and Mornington Peninsula
Timings: 9am - 5pm (August)
Entry Fees/Charges: AUD 24
Also Read: Things To Do In Melbourne
Checkout and Book Now: Dreamworld Tickets
Take The Escape Room Challenge
- Another one of the most exciting and thrilling activities to do in Melbourne in winter is the escape room challenge.
- This scare room has three different sections, enough to make one scream their lungs out.
- One such exciting theme is the zombie attack, and where one decides how to escape from the room.
- The mystery room features another fascinating challenge, where you get to solve puzzles within a limited amount of time.
Timings: 10 am-11.45 pm
Entry Fees/Charges: AUD 38
Recommended Read: Indoor Activities Sydney
Escape To Yarra Valley
- If you are wondering what are activities to do in Melbourne in winter then visiting the Yarra valley is where you should head on.
- The valleys are extremely scenic to watch and get greener especially during the rainy season.
- You can also watch the entire scenery of the valley in a hot air balloon ride.
- The entire Dandenong Ranges with winding roads, artist studios, and gardens is a perfectly picturesque spot to spend some with your loved ones.
Location: Lilydale, Coldstream, Yarra Glen, Healesville, and Seville
Must Read: Museums In Sydney
Watch Light Show At Heide Museum
- Heide Museum is another extranet heritage attraction that has a wide range of displays combining modern and contemporary art and artefacts.
- The museum is a perfect location to explore in Winters.
- Here you will come across paintings for some of the most renowned artists such as Sidney Nolan, John Perceval, Albert Tucker and Joy Hester.
- The museum time and again holds a number of exhibitions such as, ‘things that will not sit still’, ‘Tai Chi at Heidi’ and more.
- Explore more such exhibitions and things to do in Melbourne during winter.
Location: 7 Templestowe Rd, Bulleen VIC 3105, Australia
Timings: 10am - 5pm
Also Checkout: Harbour Cruises In Sydney
See The Lit Up Royal Botanic Gardens
- Get lost amidst the forest and natural winderess and admire the pristine nature of Melbourne.
- The royal Botanic garden blooms up beautifully during winter and is a night you can never miss out on.
- Take a tour of the entire garden from the comfort of a mini open air bus and admire the exotic collection of flowers and plants.
- The Aboriginal heritage walk gives you insight into the lifestyle of the people of Australia and their lifestyle too.
Location: Melbourne VIC 3004, Australia
Timings: 7.30am - 7.30 pm
Must Read: Things To Do In Sydney
Book Now: Sydney Whale Watching