- The Paddy market is often regarded as the oldest and most traditional markets in Sydney, named after the famous paddy market in liverpool.
- It is a tourist-friendly destination due to its vast assortment of souvenirs, handicrafts, fashion accessories, and other products.
- This market is visited by travelers and tourists searching for the prettiest and most economical gifts to take home.
- The indoor markets, which are close to Chinatown, often provide merchandise from Asia at low costs.
Location: 9-13 Hay St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Timings: Paddy's Markets is open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Wednesdays through Sundays.
Book Now: Sea Life Sydney Aquarium Tickets
- This one-of-a-kind Sydney markets located in Glebe's core sector is organized every Saturday and emanates a relaxed ambience and is dotted with architectural heritage.
- Glebes market is particularly well-known for its fashion items. You're likely to leave with something fantastic to wear because there are a variety of designers, and dealers of retro and vintage goods, as well as thrift fashion available here.
- After you've shopped your heart out, rest on the nearby lawns and indulge yourself with some delectable multi-cuisine foods.
Location: Glebe Point Rd &, Derby Pl, Glebe NSW 2037, Australia
Timing: Every Saturday from 10 AM to 4 PM
Book Now: Madame Tussauds Sydney Tickets
Northside Produce Market
- If you want to taste local seasonal food that is cruelty-free and gluten-free, check out the gourmet foods and snack options offered at the Northside Produce market.
- The Northside Produce Market in North Sydney's Civic Park is the ideal spot for brunch and coffee dates.
- Supporting regional and national food producers and putting Sydney residents in direct contact with them is a positive outcome of this BI-monthly market.
Location: Ted Mack Civic Park, 200 Miller St, North Sydney NSW 2060, Australia
Timings: This market is held every 1st and 3rd Saturday of the month, between 8 AM to 12 PM.
Book Now: Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary Tickets
Cambridge Markets EQ
- This is one of Sydney's most popular markets, that offers a choice of fresh and high-quality foods and uniting producers and bakers with customers.
- The stalls provide a variety of fascinating and top-notch gourmet food establishments, from bao, dumplings, and curries to cappuccino, doughnuts, and gozleme, to give customers a unique buying experience.
- In addition, Cambridge Markets EQ has a variety of apparel and homewares vendors selling everything from French linen to adorable kids’ items.
Location: 122 Lang Rd, Moore Park NSW 2021, Australia
Timing: It is a bi-weekly event held every Wednesday and Saturday that functions from 8 AM to 2 PM.
Book Now: Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary Tickets
- With roughly 120 stalls selling unique things, this is one of the best Sydney Markets for going on a shopping spree with your friends.
- Paddington Market features businesses run by local designers and dealers that provide the best apparel and accessories from the market's booths.
- Organised since 1973, this market is the centre for selling products related to fashion, handmade crockery and metal costume jewellery.
- You can enjoy a variety of cuisines and other specialities, such as Australian BBQ and scrumptious sweets from nearby bakeries.
Location: 395 Oxford St, Paddington NSW 2021, Australia
Timings: It is open every Saturday from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Book Now: Eureka Skydeck Tickets
The Rocks Market
- It is one of the most famous markets in Sydney and is frequented by locals and tourists alike, for its famous eateries and street foods.
- The Rocks Market is renowned for its upscale eateries, delicious street cuisine, cosy cafes, well-picked handmade goods, etc.
- The Rocks Night Market has live music, a variety of food and retail kiosks, and artist displays.
- The Fudge Fabulous Fudge in the Rock market is popular for its 17 handcrafted fudge flavours.
- If you're lucky, you'll get to see the energetic street performers exhibiting their abilities and giving it their all right in the centre of the market.
Location: George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Timings: The Rocks market is a weekend market, open from 10 M to 6 PM
Carriageworks Farmers Market
- This is one of the most popular fresh food markets in Sydney for foodies and organic product enthusiasts alike.
- This distinguished market is hosted each Saturday in Everleigh in a charming railway warehouse that dates back to the 1880s.
- More than 70 farmers and artisan food producers from all around New South Wales sell seasonal goods at the Carriageworks Farmers Market.
- This market is famous for selling fresh foods like fresh ravioli from Pasta Emilia, smoked salmon, barley bread, free range eggs and many more.
Location: 245 Wilson St, Eveleigh NSW 2015, Australia
Timings: Every Saturday 8 AM to 1 PM.
- With its view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the glittering harbour, the Kirribilli Markets boast one of the finest cityscapes.
- Since 1976, the stalls in the Sydney markets have been noted for vintage clothes, handicrafts, cuisine, and social ambience.
- Around 220 vendors at the market sell new and repurposed clothing, jewellery, household goods, antiques, and collectables on Saturdays.
- The market has a stronger creative emphasis on Sundays, with vendors selling their works of art, designs, and up-and-coming regional fashionistas.
Location: Alfred St S, Milsons Point NSW 2061, Australia
Timings: This is a bi-monthly event held on the 2nd Sunday & 4th Saturday and remain open from 8:30 AM to 3 PM
Rozelle Collectors Markets
- The Rozelle market is reputed to be among the most popular markets in Sydney for thrifted goods, antiques, and collectables. For more than 20 years, vendors have been hawking second-hand goods on the premises of Rozelle Public School.
- The markets are a fantastic location to go for a leisurely stroll and to get some one-of-a-kind items.
- After that, visit neighbouring Balmain, which boasts a plethora of vintage taverns and tastefully refurbished cottages.
Location: 663 Darling St, Rozelle NSW 2039, Australia
Timings: The market is open every Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Bondi Farmers Market
- The Bondi Farmers Market is the go-to destination for breakfast treats, handcrafted items, and fresh vegetables, bringing brilliant farmers of quality, fresh produce to the urban populace.
- As the name suggests, this morning market is located near Bondi beach. After enjoying your meal you can go for a stroll on the beachside.
- Visit one of the famous Sydney markets, the Bondi on Sundays for a chance to purchase apparel, handcrafted jewellery, albums on vinyl, and antique household goods as well.
Location: Campbell Parade, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
Timings: Open every Saturday from 9 AM to 1 PM