Activity Location: Bennelong Point, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Activity Timings: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Activity Duration: 1 hour (approx.)
About Sydney Opera House Tour:
Unlock the secrets of the Sydney Opera House with a captivating guided tour. Explore the iconic building that hosts over 1800 performances annually and is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Led by an expert guide, delve into the history, anecdotes, and magic of this architectural marvel. Learn about the future of this renowned hall through immersive digital exhibits. Marvel at panoramic views of Sydney Harbour from within the Opera House. Book the Sydney Opera House Guided Tour package and have a fun-filled family experience.
Explore The Rocks
- Located on the edge of one of the world’s great natural harbors, the rocks is known for its many attractions, bars, restaurants, and nightlife.
- Go on The Rocks Walking Tours and explore lanes, pubs, and heritage buildings as you learn fascinating history about the city's past from the local guide.
- When thinking of what to do in Circular Quay, the foodies market is an excellent choice to try and indulge in mouth-watering street food.
- Visit the Rocks market which has over 200 stalls and purchase souvenirs to take back home.
Book Now: The Rocks 90-Minute Walking Tour
Meeting Location: 30 Harrington Street, The Rocks
Activity Timings: 10:30 AM - 03:00 PM
Activity Duration: 5 hours (approx.)
About the Sydney Harbour Bridge Bike Tour:
Sydney Harbour is the city's majestic centrepiece, and the views from the bridge are breathtaking. Cycle around the Rocks district while exploring Kirribilli and the governor’s house, one of the tour's main highlights. Taking in the views of Luna Park, while riding over the famed bridge to see North Sydney and Lavender Bay, this bike tour is a fun and easy way to ride through Sydney’s best places. Join this amazing tour with your loved ones and spend a fun-filled day.
Visit Customs House
- When looking for Things To Do In Circular Quay, do not forget to visit the customs house which is home to a 2-level library with over 50,000 items, and exhibitions that take place throughout the year.
- Witness this huge building made of Pyrmont sandstone, polished granite columns, a coat of arms, and the face of Queen Victoria which is carved at the entrance.
- You can visit and relax in one of the relaxing lounges, a magazine salon, and also premier cafes and bars.
- You can also head over to the rooftop cafe which has fresh haute cuisine with a spectacular view of the Sydney harbors.
Location: 31 Alfred St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Timings: 8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Activity Duration: 1 Hour and 30 Minutes
- Monday to Sunday: 06:00 PM & 07:30 PM
Activity Location: Sydney, Australia
This vivid Sydney cruise takes you to the waters of Darling Harbour for an exclusive experience. Experience the biggest music and light festival in all of Sydney. Have a few drinks along with a delicious buffet dinner while enjoying the amazing views of the city. Sit back on the deck while cruising down the tranquil waters of Sydney.
Checkout The Museum of Contemporary Art
- If you are looking for what to do in Circular Quay, do not miss the opportunity to visit the Museum of Contemporary Art which has over 4000 works from Australian artists.
- Set in the former Maritime Services building, the Museum is an excellent example of late Art Deco architecture.
- The Museum is one of the leading museums in Australia and is dedicated to exhibiting and collecting contemporary art from all across the world. You can go on a guided tour to learn more about the works.
- There are over 4,000 Australian works on display including works by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander artists.
Location: 140 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Timings: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book Now: Hot Air Ballooning Sydney
Dine at The Squire’s Landing
- Squire's Landing is a fine dining restaurant in Australia and is known to host Bottomless brunch every weekend with a share-style menu that also includes 1.5 hours of bottomless beverages over the beautiful view of the Sydney harbor.
- If you are looking for fine dining, you can visit Squire’s Landing for a 5-course dinner with handpicked wines from Langmeil Winery.
- You can also enjoy live music every Wednesday and Sunday by local artists during your dinner.
Location: Northern end of the Overseas Passenger Terminal, Circular Quay W, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Timings: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Book Now: Sydney Eye Tower Buffet
Book a Mystery Picnic in The Botanic Gardens
- One of the most exciting things to do in Circular Quay is to go on a mystery picnic and solve clues to get close to your picnic spot and collect your gourmet food.
- The mystery picnic starts by solving fun clues which will take you on a self-guided tour to your picnic spot.
- Enjoy looking at the spectacular views of the Sydney Opera and the Sydney harbor from the Gardens.
- Look at thousands of different species of plants and trees, as well as a variety of colorful birds, fruit bats, and water dragons.
Location: Mrs. Macquaries Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Timings: 7:00 AM - 6:30 PM
Book Now: Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney Tickets
Sydney Harbor Bridge Climb
- Climbing the world's longest bridges is one of the best things to do in Circular Quay if you love adventure activities .
- Climb 134 meters up the bridge and enjoy the stunning panoramic views of the city.
- You can choose from the Insider Climb, which takes 2.5 hours long through the lower arch, or the Summit which is the original climb and takes 3 hours to complete.
- The Sydney harbor bridge also hosts climbs throughout the year to celebrate many festivals like Chinese New Year, Mardi Gras, and Vivid Sydney.
Location: 3 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Book Now: Skydive Sydney Wollongong
Enjoy at The Olympic Swimming Pool
- Beat the heat by visiting the North Sydney Olympic Pool located under the Sydney Harbor Bridge and go for a swim.
- You can enjoy the 50-meter outdoor pool and the 25-meter indoor pool with magnificent views of the Sydney Harbor Bridge
- You can also visit the pool with your family as it also has a wading pool, baby splash pool, and sundeck.
Location: 4 Alfred St S, Milsons Point NSW 2061, Australia
Timing: 5:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Book Now: Cruise Sydney Harbour