Taronga Zoo Location: Taronga Zoo, Bradleys Head Road, Mosman, NSW
Opening Hours: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Activity Duration: 3-5 Hours
About Taronga Zoo:
Take a tour of the wonderful Taronga zoo and be ready to witness the amazing 350 species of animals. Here, you will get a chance to watch the amazing fauna of the zoo also with access to limited keeper talks, presentations, and access to the Sky Safari cable car. So, Book Taronga Zoo Tickets and see more than 5,000 wild animals living in their natural habitat.
Sydney Harbor Cruise
- One of the top things to do in Sydney for a teenager is to go for a 60-minute cruise from the darling harbor to experience Sydney from a different perspective.
- You can witness the stunning views of the waters combined with top attractions from the open deck
- Look at iconic landmarks including Watson's Bay and the Sydney Opera House from the cruise.
- Go on a guided tour with an English-speaking guide and learn more about the harbor and the beaches.
- You can sail from the circular quay or from Darling harbor and take some amazing pictures for your Instagram.
Book Now: Sydney Harbour Cruise
Escape To The Blue Mountains
- Located in New South Wales, the stunning blue mountains are one of the top attractions and if you are looking for things to do in Sydney for teenagers, this has to be on your list.
- The mountain range is spread over 11,400 sq kilometers and is a UNESCO world heritage site.
- The place is known for its walking trails and beautiful valleys which attract many hikers.
- Witness the amazing limestone crystal formations and the ancient Jenolan Cave at the Blue mountains.
- Visit the eucalyptus forest known to stabilize the environment and the climate of Australia,
- The Blue Mountain is also home to over 400 species of animals including Koalas, gray kangaroos and yellow-bellied gliders.
Book Now: Blue Mountains Day Trip
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Location: 1-5 Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000
Opening Hours: 09:30 AM - 18:00 PM
Last admission: 17:00 PM
Activity Duration: 2 Hours (Approx.)
About SEA LIFE Sydney:
Get close to an amazing world of underwater discovery at Sea Life Sydney Aquarium’s themed exhibits including the Penguin Expedition, Dugong Island and Shark Valley. The Sydney Aquarium has 13,000 animals from 700 different species including majestic dugongs, grey nurse sharks, jellyfish and an array of tropical fish! Among 14 different zones, the newest attraction- Day & Night on the Reef is a definite favorite. From Discovery Rockpool to the Jurassic Seas you can enjoy them all at the SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium.
Bondi Surf Lesson
- When looking for what to do in Sydney for teenagers, you cannot go wrong with indulging in water activities.
- Bondi beach is one of the most popular beaches and it is the most suitable one for surfing in Sydney
- The professional instructor will help you with a surfing lesson before your activity and will teach you all the basics like getting up on the board, reading the surf, and catching waves.
- You can easily rent a surfboard on the beach before your activity.
- If you are visiting the beach with your friends, you can also go for a group class or also a private surfing lesson.
Location: 128 Ramsgate Ave, Bondi Beach NSW 2026, Australia
Book Now: Bondi Surf Lesson in Sydney
Activity Location: Westfield Sydney, Level 5/108 Market St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Activity Timings: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Last Admission: 7:00 PM
Activity Duration: 2 Hours (Approx.)
About Sydney Tower Eye:
Sydney Tower Eye takes you to the highest point above Sydney for breathtaking 360 degree views of the beautiful city. The Observation Deck provides views of the golden beaches, the Blue Mountains, and the mesmerizing views of sunsets. The deck also offers state-of-the-art technology that includes high powered binoculars and multilingual touch panels that narrate interesting facts about the landmarks to the visitors.
Experience Virtual Reality Escape Rooms
- Sydney is known to have many unique and amazing experiences and if you are looking for things to do in Sydney for teenagers, an Escape Room is a fun idea.
- Go on a thrilling Virtual Reality Escape Room experience and solve puzzles and challenges to escape the room.
- You can go with your friends in groups of 2, 3, or 4 players and have a fun-filled day competing for challenges against your friends.
- Discover many VR gadgets, learn about the high technicolor graphics, and have the ultimate gaming experience
Location: 5/393 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Timings: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book Now: Virtual Reality Escape Room Experience in Sydney
Sydney Bike Tours
- One of the most amazing ways of exploring the city is to go on a bike ride and explore the beautiful city.
- You can look at some of the top attractions like the iconic Sydney Opera House, Harbor Bridge, and many others.
- You can ride across the city and discover many new places, and cafes and learn more about the history and culture.
- Go on a guided tour to learn about some of the iconic attractions like The Rocks, Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbor Bridge and more, as you pass through them on your way.
- You can also visit some lesser-known Sydney sights like Hyde parks barracks and darling harbor, along with the guided professional and learn about the city.
- Experience riding the state-of-the-art bicycle with a safety helmet.
Meeting point: 30 Harrington St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Book Now: Sydney Bike Tour
Activity Location: Aquarium Wharf, 1-5 Wheat Rd, Darling Harbour NSW 2000
Operational Timings: 1st January - 29th January: 09:30 AM - 5:00 PM (weekdays), 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM (weekends)
30th January - 31st March: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Last Admission: One hour before the closing time.
Activity Duration: 2-3 Hours (Approx.)
About WILD LIFE Zoo, Sydney:
Explore the different sections of the WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo in CBD and learn more about the habitats and nature of wild animals. Here, you can see and interact with some of the unique Aussie animals, including Kangaroos, Tasmania Devils, Wombats, Quokka, and Numbat. Learn about these distinct animals, witness their lifestyle, and interact with these adorable creatures. Plus, you can click unlimited photos of these animals and yourselves with access to a special Digi Photo Pass.
Enjoy Thrilling Rides at Luna Park
- You can head over to Luna Park which is one of the top attractions in Sydney and enjoy some thrilling rides, if you are looking for adventure activities
- Some of the top thrilling rides are Wild Mouse and the Hair Raiser which will take you all up and plunge you back without any warning. This is definitely not for the faint of heart.
- You can also enjoy many other rides such as the Ferris wheels, carousels, and many sideshow games.
- Witness stunning views of the iconic Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbor Bridge.
- Head over to the haunted house called the Mystery manor and discover many disturbing mysteries and ghosts.
Location: 1 Olympic Dr, Milsons Point NSW 2061, Australia
Book Now: Luna Park Sydney Admission Pass
Enjoy Jet Boat Ride on Sydney Harbour
- Go on a 30-minute ride on a Jet boat from the Sydney harbors and from the circular quay and enjoy this adrenaline-filled activity.
- Witness many iconic landmarks like the Sydney harbor bridge and the opera house and get a close look at these attractions.
- The high-speed jet boat also executes many power slides and 27- degree spin at high speed.
- Learn more about the history of the city from the caption as he doubles as a guide on the journey.
- You will be provided with safety instructions and weatherproof clothing before the activity starts
Meeting point: Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Book Now: Sydney Harbour Thunder Thrill Ride
Activity Location: Madame Tussauds, Wheat Road, Sydney NSW
Activity Timings: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Last Admission: 4:00 PM
- Note: Timings vary from season to season, please check the website calendar before your visit.
Activity Duration: 3 Hours (Approx.)
- Note: Once you enter the museum, you can stay for as long as you wish.
About Madame Tussauds Sydney:
With lifelike figures and interactivity at every turn, Madame Tussauds Sydney allows you to walk the red carpet and experience the glittering world of fame. See wax figures of world leaders, sports heroes, movie & music stars. Try posing with Barack Obama or sitting with Queen Elizabeth II. You can also keep a look out for lifelike wax figures of movie stars such as Hugh Jackman and Chris Hemsworth. Australia's beloved icons like Ned Kelly, Kylie Minogue and Steve Irwin's wax statues are also on display. Pose and capture unique pictures with wax statues of your favorite celebs at Madame Tussauds Sydney, one of the most famous attractions in the city.
The Rocks Walking Tour
- The rocks are known as a historic precinct where you can go on a walking tour and explore Sydney's heritage.
- Witness amazing views of the Sydney Harbor and the Campbells Cove Wharves.
- Go on a guided tour and learn about Sydney's foundations and how it was built by convict labor.
- Walk through hidden narrow alleyways, cobbled lanes, and courtyards and visit many quaint terrace cottages.
- Discover many early buildings of the city including the Cadman’s Cottage and the Garrison Church.
Location: Cnr Argyle & Harrington Streets Shop 5 - Clocktower Square, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
Timings: 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM
Snorkeling at Manly Beach
- If you are looking for what to do in Sydney for teenagers, Sydney has many thrilling water activities and one of the top activities is snorkeling at Manly beach.
- You can experience the coastal culture of Australia and look at many marine creatures.
- Look at over 200 species of fishes, algae, and invertebrates.
- You will also find many instructors who will guide you through the activity and help you with many safety tips.
- You will also be provided with all of the snorkeling equipment and a wetsuit.
Meeting point: Shelly Beach, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
Book Now: Manly and Shelly Beach Snorkeling Tour, Sydney
- When looking for what to do in Sydney for teenagers, you cannot miss out on this amazing thrilling activity where you can climb on the top of the iconic Sydney harbor bridge.
- Challenge yourself with climbing the world's largest climbs of 134 meters and witness the stunning Sydney Skyline.
- You can choose from two climbs, the insider climb, and the summit.
- The Insider climb is a 2.5-hour experience from the lower arch and the Summit is an original climb and takes 3 hours to complete the experience.
Location: 3 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia