Anthargange Night Trek with Cave Exploration Highlights
- Embark on this adventurous and one of the most coveted- Anthargange trekking activity along with the cave exploration near Bangalore
- Appreciate the mesmerizing views from the hill top measured at an elevation of 1712 m above the sea level
- Feel the thrills of this overnight trek which is 3 Km in length as you find the way through broken rocks and tricky paths
- Witness the mesmerizing sunrise at from the camp site and feast on delicious breakfast to satisfy your taste buds
- The package is valued at INR 1248/- in the market
Anthargange Night Trek with Cave Exploration Overview
Start Point: Bangalore
Activity Duration: 12 hours
About Anthargange Night Trek:
The Anthargange trek is one of the most coveted trekking spots near Bangalore. It's a unique confluence of trekking and cave exploration that takes the excitement one notch up. Anthargange hill is completely surrounded by boulders. Located around 65km from Bangalore near Kolar, the elevation of the top of this hill is 1712m above sea level.
About The Activities:
- The duration of this activity is 12 hours.
- Embark on this trekking experience at the Anthargange caves by getting picked up from Bangalore.
- Reach the starting point of the trek and begin your trekking expedition.
- Get on the hill top that is measured at a height of 1712 m above the sea level, explore the caves and relax at your respective camps at the treks at night.
- Watch the mesmerizing sunrise in the morning.
- Head back towards the Anthargange Base, and freshen up.
- Relish the delicious breakfast.
- End your overnight adventurous trekking activity with lots of memories.
NOTE: Please check with your tour operator regarding forest permission requirements.
Anthargange Night Trek with Cave Exploration Itinerary
Select Package Option
Join a Group
More Details about Anthargange Night Trek with Cave Exploration
Know Before You Go for Anthargange Night Trek with Cave Exploration
- The time slots provided in the itinerary and for pickup points are approximations and tentative; they are bound to be a little different
- Please check with your tour operator for any forest permission requirements.
- This tour can be availed by 12 years and above.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like saris etc).
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.
- No smoking and consumption of alcohol before or during the activity.
- Plastics like chocolate wrappers, water bottles, beverages bottle, polythene covers, etc, should be disposed off in dustbins or carried back to the city.