Gokarna Beach Trek Highlights
- Explore nature's treasure with the breathtaking views of Gokarna, Om, Kudle and Paradise beaches
- Hike to multiple beaches & witness the local culture through viewing typical Indian style village huts
- Go for this amazing exploring tour where you gain access to the various spots with the help of fun-filled ferry rides
- Visit the beautiful Mirjan Fort and explore the unmatched history and architectural elegance of Gokarna
- This package is valued at INR 2,500/- in the market
Gokarna Beach Trek Overview
Start Point: Bangalore
Trek Distance: 10 Km.
- Friday: With Transportation
- Saturday: Without Transportation
Indiranagar, Near CMH Park: 7.30 PM;
Domlur, New Shanthi Sagar Hotel: 7.45 PM
Goraguntepalya Metro station: 8.30 PM.
About Gokarna Beach Trek & Camping:
Gokarna is a small town, also appreciated as the temple town nestled beautifully on the western coast of the state of Karnataka where you will relish the exquisite trekking experience that you will cherish forever. A trek through the beaches of Gokarna would create amazing stories of joy and adventure with your loved ones. An experience in the ferry boat with the views to behold, where you will witness dolphins near the lighthouse and beautiful beaches of tranquil nature, thus giving you the time your heart has yearned for.
About the Activity:
- Duration of the Beach Trek Gokarna: 2 Days, 1 Night
- Check into the beautiful campsite and enjoy freshening up along with availing comfortable tent accommodation on 2/3 sharing basis..
- Get an amazing view of sunrise from the campsite and relish amazing views of beautiful surroundings, where you will spot dolphins near the lighthouse.
- Enjoy the serene view of lush-green surroundings and enjoy the beach trek Gokarna, feel real thrills and adventure.
- Grab delicious meals and savor your taste buds when you get tired after trekking and exploring.
- Embrace the panoramic views of the astonishingly beautiful Gokarna beach trek route that include Om beach, Paradise beach, Kudle Beach and collect some never-ending memories.
- Not just beach trek and exploring the beachside beauty, you also get to enjoy the exploration with a beautiful ferry ride and witness the unbounded beauty of sunsets.
- On the last day of the beach trek Gokarna, visit historic Mirjan Fort and explore the rich history ancient beauty of this famous tourist spot.
Gokarna Beach Trek Itinerary
Select Package Option
Trekking Without Transportation
Trekking with transportation
More Details about Gokarna Beach Trek
Know Before You Go for Gokarna Beach Trek
- Do not expect any luxuries on the trip. The operator does best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- We also expect everyone to co-operate with the alternate arrangement in case of unforeseen circumstances.
- It is advisable to take care of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. The operator shall not be held responsible for the loss.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of the booking value will be charged as a rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
- Please do not litter.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
Things To Carry for Gokarna Beach Trek
- Water bottleMandatory Item
- Hiking shoesMandatory Item
- Rain cover
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Mosquito & insect repellent