Flow House Bangkok Tickets Highlights
- Bring out the adventurous side and bask in the overall chill atmosphere that brings a full-on beach-side vibe to the city.
- Drop by Flow House, Bangkok and explore the famous urban beach club.
- Hop on the FlowRider, ride the azure wave and show some skills.
Flow House Bangkok Tickets Overview
Flow House Bangkok timings:
Sunday - Wednesday: 11 AM - 10 PM
Thursday - Saturday: 11 AM - 11 PM
Activity Duration: 1 hour (Approx)
About Flow House Bangkok:
While on your Bangkok vacation, become a part of the Flow House that will not only let you feel the adrenaline and thrills but you will also become a water sports lover. Encounter a beach club, which has an artificial wave machine located in the heart of Bangkok.
Have a surfing experience like never before, also try a new sport called FlowRiding, which is basically a mixture of surfing and skateboarding. Brace yourself for a day out surfing, with your family or friends.
About the Activity:
- Hop on from your hotel on the comfortable ride that will be provided to you, to reach Flow House Bangkok.
- Gear up, as you reach Flow House Bangkok, your inner thrill and excitement will pop-out, when you will get on the FlowRider.
- Surf through the small billows to practice and warm-up, then showcase your skills to everyone.
- Get hold of your kid if they are under 18, assist them through surfing, and have a fun day.
- Hang out with your friends and family, and let the chill environment cool you down.
- Have some delicious food and drinks at your own expense, from the restaurant at Flow House.
Select Package Option
Flow House Bangkok with Shared Transfer Tickets
More Details about Flow House Bangkok Tickets
Know Before You Go for Flow House Bangkok Tickets
- Do not participate if you have had any recent surgery or illness, heart condition, neck, back and bone ailments, if you suffer from high blood pressure or aneurysms, if you are under influence of drugs or alcohol.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Make sure to arrive at least 30 minutes before your reservation hour.
- You must be over 107cm (42″) to body-board on the FlowRider.
- You must be over 133cm (52″) to ride stand-up on the FlowRider or to ride the FlowBarrel.
- Riders under 18 years of age must have a parent or legal guardian with a valid photo Identification presents to sign off.
- You must be able to swim in fast-moving, turbulent water.
Things To Carry for Flow House Bangkok Tickets