- Choose from a wide selection of dishes and have a delectable international buffet in ship's Lido restaurant
- Walk on the soft carpets and see the QE2 Heritage exhibition and know about the history spanning over five decades
- Visit the Queen's rooma and look at some of the classic vintage furniture and paintings inside this majestic liner
- Examine every detail inside Dubai's floating luxurious hotel while your guide tells you fascinating facts about the famous passengers
- Explore this time-capsule of British heritage which is also one of the world's greatest ocean liners and admire its timeless charm
Activity Duration: 3 hours (approx)
Starting Time: 11:00 AM
About Queen Elizabeth 2 Heritage Tour Dubai:
Take this chance to explore the one of the world's greatest ocean liners - the Queen Elizabeth 2, which is permanently docked in Dubai's Port Rashid. Take delight in having buffet lunch at this luxury floating hotel in Dubai and learn about the history. Get ready to see this historic attraction which has a history spanning for over five decades. Inside this majestic liner, look some of the timeless classic period furniture and paintings which will surely take you back in time.
This hotel QE2 is a luxurious hotel which carried personalities like Princess Diana and is now a major attraction on the Port Rashid of Dubai. Enjoy delicious meal at the ship's Lido restaurant, walk through the on-shore exhibitions and witness the charming interior of QE2. Explore Dubai's floating luxurious hotel and admire its timeless charm. Admire the mesmerizing view of the sea from the cruise and let it consume you.
About the activity:
- Enjoy this 3 hour Queen Elizabeth 2 Heritage Tour, where you'll be exploring its history through paintings, interior and exhibitions.
- Know about the British royal history in the city of Dubai.
- Once you enter this luxurious hotel, it will take you back in time with its timeless charm.
- One of the key features of this heritage tour is including a visit to the Queen's room which is absolutely magical.
- Walk on the soft carpets and take delight in seeing its charming interior while your guide will tell you about the fantastic facts about this liner.
- Relish in seeing the exhibitions inside this grand ship and learn about the famous passengers this liner carried back in time.
- Wander across its many rooms and grand hall and live the Queen vibes inside this iconic ocean liner.
- After going through the history of five decades, enjoy soft beverages on board and witness the majestic view of the sea.
- You can choose to have an onboard lunch or dinner.
- Make the most of it by having the hearty lunch on board the ship at the Lido restaurant. Enjoy its delectable international buffet on the Quarter deck. Lunch is served from 12:30 to 3:00 PM.
- You will get an opportunity to choose from the wide selection of dishes from the buffet.
How to reach:
By Bus: The easiest way to get to Port Rashid is to get the bus C9 and X13.
By metro: The nearest metro station to Port Rashid is Al Ghubaiba Metro Station, take a cab from there which is only 2 km away from Port Rashid.
By Shared Transfer: You can also book the Shared Transfers Option from you hotel to park as per your convenience.
Select Package Option
Queen Elizabeth 2 Heritage Tour with Lunch
Queen Elizabeth 2 Heritage Tour with Afternoon Tea
Queen Elizabeth 2 Heritage Tour with Dinner
More Details about
Know Before You Go
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas and all the safety measures must be followed.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Dress code minimum casual.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers.
- The lunch is made available from 12.30 PM to 3.00 PM, not accessible on Friday’s .
- Below 6 years are considered as Infant, Child fall in the age group of 6-12 years & above 12 years are considered to be adults .
Things To Carry