Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Starting From: Ho Chi Minh
Trip Location: Hanoi
- Home to numerous sea-side destinations and glittering nightlife, Vietnam has become a fun capital for the ones looking for thrill and peace, both at a single place. Opting the cheapest Vietnam tour package from India will take you to a beautiful country which is rich in culture and will make sure that you enjoy every second of the trip.
- On the first day of the cheapest Vietnam tour package from India, you will be boarding a flight towards the Noi Bai airport, from where our representatives and tour guide will be waiting to kickstart the day’s sightseeing. In this morning tour, all famous attractions will be covered by the city, including the One Pillar Pagoda and Ba Dinh historical square. The UNESCO world heritage site - Thang Long ancient Royal citadel will also be marked as visited today. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be transferred to the stay, where the rest of the time will be given for leisure.
- On the second day of the cheap Vietnam holiday package from India, you will be enjoying sightseeing of Hanoi, in which all the famous attractions will be covered. The first stop today will be the National Museum of Vietnam history, followed by being driven to the old Quarters. Places like the Hoan Kiem Lake and Thang Long water puppet theatre will also be marked as visited, followed by reaching back the stay.
- The third day will be spent on a cruise while traversing along the Halong bay. The beautiful scenery of setting sun across the sea and the shining limestone formations will be enjoyed while having some delicious lunch on the board. In the night, you will get a chance to enjoy a seafood dinner on the board while traversing the deep blue waters around.
- Day four of the trip will offer you an opportunity to enjoy a session of cooking class on the board, followed by a small trek towards Sung Sot. Once the fun is over, you will be transferred back to Hanoi, and the rest of the day will be spent in Hanoi while resting in your stay.
- The Fifth day will take you to the Southern part of Hanoi, and the temples of King Dinh and King Le will be marked as visited today. Other prominent places like the caves of Tam Coc and Ngo Dong river will also be covered on this day. The day will end by reaching back to stay and resting overnight.
- Day six be the last one, and today you will be checking out from the hotel, followed by being transferred to the Airport. From here, you will be boarding a flight back home.
As you arrive at Noi Bai international airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be transferred to the hotel.
After checking- in at the hotel, get some rest and later set out for a short sightseeing tour.
You will be visiting One Pillar Pagoda, Ba Dinh historical square and Thang Long ancient Royal citadel.
After the tour, spend the rest of the day leisurely. In the evening, you will explore the famous streets of the city and enjoy shopping.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
On secon day of your cheapest Vietnam tour package from India, After having a delicious breakfast, spend the morning as per your comfort.
In the afternoon, you will be visiting the National museum.
Next, join a cycling tour or rickshaw tour and explore the old quarters including 28 stops including Hang Ngang “clothes” street, Hang Duong “candy” street, Hang Bac “jewellry” street, Hang Gai “silk” street, O Quan Chuong old city gate.
Next, you will be visiting the Old House 87 Ma May street, famous for the Old quarter architecture, King Ly Thai To statue and Hoan Kiem lake.
Towards the evening , enjoy the traditional Water puppet show at Thang Long water puppet theatre.
After the show, return to your hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, go for a visit to Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
Start your journey to Tuan Chau island, and get transferred to Halong city.
As you arrive at the port, board the ship and check-in the cabin.
Witness the beautiful views of the limestone rocks emerging from the waters and have lunch onboard.
After lunch, enjoy a short trek to the summit and witness the bird’s eye view of the coastline.
Take a walk at the beach and enjoy swimming, sun-bathing on the open deck.
In the afternoon, go for a visit to the fishing village and learn about the lives of the locals.
Head back to the cruise, have dinner and have an overnight stay.
Wake up and enjoy a Tai Chi session on the deck and later have a freshly prepared breakfast.
After breakfast, you will be taken for a short trip to the Surprise Cave locally known as Sung Sot.
After the visit, go to Ba Hang fishing village, or Cua Van fishing villages and as the ship reaches the dock.
Disembark the cruise and head back to the hotel for an overnight stay in Hanoi.
Start your fifth day of your cheapest Vietnam tour package from India with a lavish breakfast and embark on a trip to Ninh Binh province.
As you arrive at Hoa Lu, witness the ancient capital and its royal residences.
Visit the temples of King Dinh and King Le and later head to Tam Coc wharf.
In the afternoon, have a Vietnamese cuisine for lunch and later go for a boat trip through the caves of Tam Coc sailing along the Ngo Dong river.
After the trip, get transferred to Bich Dong pagoda and proceed to Hanoi.
As you reach, head to the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and bid farewell to Vietnam as you board your return flight.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I bought this trip from Thrillophilia because they have covered every single place which should not be missed while visiting Vietnam The guide was also very kind and knowledgeable.. It was an cost effective trip...Highly Recommended Tour
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.