A Scenic Bungalow Escapade in the lush greens of Coorg Highlights
- Surrounded by Western Ghats and coffee plantation estates, this vacation retreat offers an ideal escapade from the monotonous city life.
- Stay in comfortable cottages with bamboo furnishings overlooking the nearby coffee plantation.
- Relish your taste buds with the mouthwatering Breakfast and Dinner prepared especially for you and your family.
- Explore the nearby natural trails through a delightful nature walk and explore the location to the fullest
- The package is valued at INR 2099 in the market
A Scenic Bungalow Escapade in the lush greens of Coorg Overview
Check-in: 12:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM
About the Homestay and Nature:
This homestay acts as a home to travelers and nature enthusiasts seeking a worth an escapade from the hustles and bustles of daily life. This homestay refers to one of the most ideally visited vacation spots in Karnataka, engulfed by rich green environs and breathtaking mountain ranges of the Western Ghats. Behold the unbounded tranquillity of this mini 'paradise on earth' location, which is perfectly visible from your rooms and rejuvenates your hearts with immense peace. October to March is the best time to visit Coorg. The average temperature stays within 25°C.
About location and accessibility:
The vacation retreat is based at a distance of 8.1 km from Madikeri. The homestay is easily reachable by private transport or by hiring a car.
Nearest Airport: The nearest airport is Kannur International Airport located at a distance of 90 Km.
Nearest Railway Station: Subhramanya Road is the nearest railway station, located 42 km away from the homestay.
About the stay & common areas:
Engulfed by rich green environs, the homestay offers astounding nature views from the comfort of rooms. Stay in any of the comfortable cottages of this homestay that ensures optimum relaxation. The cottage rooms are equipped with a double bed, along with the provision of extra mattresses, fresh linen, pillows, and flat-screen. The cottage room equipped with an attached washroom ensures optimum privacy and comfort for you and your loved ones. Enjoy a rejuvenating stay with access to a beautiful seating area and well-maintained garden offering the scenic beauty of nature all around you. Spend a quiet and quality time in the dining area and grab scrumptious meals with your loved ones.
Meals Cuisines: Feast on the lip-smacking breakfast and dinner with your family prepared by traditional flavors that your taste buds will remember for a long time.
Meal Types: You can order other meals from the in-house restaurant by paying additional charges.
Nature Walk: Go for a nature walk and explore the nature trails surrounded by majestic nature views. (Subject to availability and additional charges.)
Nearby Tourist Attractions:
Iruppu Rameshwara Temple: Located at a distance of 75 km from the property, Irupu temple is a popular temple with a deep historical background.
Iruppu Falls: Visit this freshwater cascade and feel tranquillity all around you. It is located at a distance of 75 km from the property.
Tadiandamol Trekking: Get ready to enjoy the exciting trekking experience in Tadiandamol Trek. It is located at a distance of 46 km from the property.
Due to the pandemic situation safety measures have become a cause of major concern and it has to carry out with utmost importance. The homestay premises will be sanitized before your arrival and all the staff will have their temperature measure and regular sanitization of railings, stairs, etc. There are also sanitization stations. wearing a mask and maintaining social distancing is compulsory.
About the host:
You may encounter situations where you require assistance or service during the stay. The homestay offers the services of experienced and helpful hosts and you can reach out to the help desk for any service or inquiries, you'll receive the help and service with a warm smile.
Cottage Room with Breakfast and Dinner
Cottage rooms, ideal for 2-3 persons, with the provision of Queen size double beds, bamboo furnishings, wardrobe and windows so that you can catch the picturesque scenes of the garden outside.
- Room Service
More Details about A Scenic Bungalow Escapade in the lush greens of Coorg
Know Before You Go for A Scenic Bungalow Escapade in the lush greens of Coorg
- Maintain proper hygiene and sanitisation while you embark on the tour.
- Keep social distancing in consideration of the COVID-19 guidelines.
- Dress comfortably.
- Bring your camera along.
- Please maintain a friendly environment.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- Being near villages, loud music or parties are not appreciated.
- Smoking, drinking alcohol and consumption of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.