Yas Waterworld Tickets Highlights
- Get ready to splash, dunk, float, dive, and slide your way to fun in UAE’s first mega waterpark with the thrilling rides and open park
- Spread over 37 acres, the YAS water park offers the ultimate water adventure with 5 one-of-a-kind rides
- Get thrilled with unlimited access to 40+ rides, slides, and attractions with over four different thrill levels
- Grab the opportunity to ride in the Hydromagnetic Tornado and Jebel Drop, the Highest Waterslide in the Park
- Experience the adrenaline rush at Bandit Bomber, a 550m long rollercoaster complete with water guns, lasers, and water effects
- Enjoy sliding at Dawamma, the world’s largest six-person water-slide with friends and family
Yas Waterworld Tickets Overview
Yas Waterworld Timing:
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday to Saturday)
Duration: 9 Hours
About YAS Water World:
Spread over 37 acres of land, the UAE's super water park offers a definitive water experience where visitors can enjoy over 40 fearsome rides, crawling slides, and stunning encounters at various rush levels providing food for the entire family. Enjoy the rides that are meant for everyone from kids to youngsters, share the adrenaline rush with your friends in the world’s largest six-person tornado water-coaster and Cinesplash where the entire cinema floods with water up to your knees and the theatre is packed with many more special effects from waterfalls, moving seats and water explosions.
Get ready to test your mettle as Yas Water World legendary rides are categorized by thrill level: Shaheen's Adrenaline Rush (EXTREME), Dhabi's Exciting Adventure (HIGH), Hamlool's Moving & Grooving (MEDIUM), and Sultan's Young Fun (LOW). Enjoy activities like dining and shopping after the fun rides as this waterpark offers mouth-watering food available in different food outlets where you can choose your favorites and also shop as from jewelry to clothes you will find everything in the YAS Waterworld.
About The Activity:
- Enjoy a day outing full of thrills and adventure, a day that you are surely never going to forget.
- Al Raha River float around over 300m of lazy river with waterfalls, rain showers, and adventure through Yas Waterworlds lost caves.
- Bandit Bomber ride the world's only suspended waterpark rollercoaster. Glide over Yas Waterworld at high speed, tour the lost caves and dodge the water cannons
- Bubbles Barrel surf the the world’s largest sheet wave. A double rip curl wave machine with epic force
- SEBAG slide head-on with all the adrenalin you’ve got on a six lane racer slide.
- Cinesplash is one of most famous rides of the location which is the world’s largest six-person water coaster with your friends and family
- Yehal little water lovers can splash in their own paddling pool, take on three tots slides, and get soaked by a dumping bucket.
- Jebel Drop offers an adrenaline rush where you slide from the height of a mountain-top right into the water.
- Explore this fun-filled day outing session with facilities such as wheelchairs/prams, lockers, first-aid, etc, available at the amusement park.
- Slithers Slides which includes six unique slides each with its own serpentine twist and Dhabi's exciting adventure thrill level.
- Hamlool's Humps take on an intense speed slide with three humps. Lie back, cross your legs and plummet from a 10 stories slide from the highest point in Yas.
- Dining & Shopping offers access to variety of option for dining and shopping inside the park.
- Learn to surf the waves like a pro on Bubbles' Barrel
- Dawamma, the world’s largest six-person water-slide with friends and family
How to reach?
- .By Metro: From airport terminal 3, which will drop you at Ibn Battuta Mall from here, you need to take bud to drop you at Shahama bus stop from there you can hire a taxi to drive you to the entrance of YAS Water World Abu Dhabi.
- By Bus: From terminal 1, take a bus to Ghubaiba Bus Station from there take the next bus to drop you at central bus station at Abu Dhabi. Once reached, you need to head toward Al Wadha Terminal to take a bus for YAS island Water World..
- By Taxi: You can also book the Taxi on private basis from your hotel to the attraction.
- By Yas Express: You can opt for complimentary shuttle bus service from Dubai that runs daily along several routes, providing easy access to Yas Island's main attractions and landmarks.
Select Package Option
Standard Ticket for Y A S Waterworld Abu Dhabi
More Details about Yas Waterworld Tickets
Know Before You Go for Yas Waterworld Tickets
- ‘Rotana Safe Space’ offers a contactless experience throughout the stay, significantly enhanced cleaning and disinfection practices
- The customer needs to submit the details within 48 working hours of the bookings. In case he/she fails to submit the details, the bookings will be canceled without any refund.
- May 3 and November 1: 10:00am - 11:00pm - exclusive ladies-only events. No men allowed.
- The entry tickets will give you unlimited access to all the rides and the slides
- Kids aged 0-3 years are free of cost.
- Please carry an extra set of clothes and towels.
- The general admission ticket provides unlimited access to the park.
- Guests entering Abu Dhabi must carry valid CV-19 negative test results ( 48 hours )
Things To Carry for Yas Waterworld Tickets
- Water bottle