Things You Should Carry For Ladakh Trip:
Hence, rather than stuffing your bags only with woollen clothes, also try to include cotton t-shirts, thermals, light woollen, and waterproof jacket in your packing.
Planning to visit Leh? Know more about the best attractions of Leh that you must experience on your trip.
-Sunscreen Lotion: The scorching heat of Ladakh will surely leave your skin tanned. To protect your skin from harsh sunlight, carry a sunscreen lotion that has highest SPF.
-Sunglasses: Apart from protecting your skin from the sun, you also need to take care of your eyes. The ultra-violet rays of the sun at high altitudes tend to pose a negative effect on your eyes. Hence, carry a comfortable sunglass that you can wear for a long duration of time.
-Gloves: Though woollen gloves will also provide you with the much-needed protection, it is advisable to keep waterproof gloves with yourself on this trip. If you are a photo fanatic, you should carry 2 pairs of waterproof gloves.
Things are the important things to carry on your Manali Leh bike expedition.
Best Offers on Ladakh Tour Packages: Enquire Now
Apart from this, there are certain other documents too which you must carry on this trip including print out of itinerary, a copy of flight tickets, medical insurance copy, hotel reservation slip, and a passport size photograph.
Discover Ladakh on our best selling Manali Leh Srinagar bike trip package and Leh Ladakh road trip package with all the thrill and adventure at best prices.
If you tend to feel nauseatic on the long journeys of your Manali to Leh bike trip, also carry some chocolates in your handbag.
The monasteries in Ladakh are truly a living heritage of the Buddha and definitely warrant a visit. Ladakh has oodles of monasteries which showcase Buddhist culture, stimulating religiousness and make Ladakh tour remarkable and laudable.
Ladakh is famous for its pristine beauty and serenity. Check out some of the stunning lakes in Ladakh that you can't afford to miss out on your trip.
To cope up with the mountain sickness, pack your bags with energy drinks such as glucose. It will not only help you with acute mountain sickness but also curb your appetite.
Fasten your backpack, step on the gas and let your bike be the most trusted companion on your Leh Ladakh bike trip. Experience the best Leh Ladakh bike trip to make your jorney more adventurous.
- Keep more than one charger for all the electronic devices.
- If you are taking this journey with your own car, do keep a car charger with you.
- Power Bank is an essential electronic device for all those people who have a habit of using their phones every now and then. This is because batteries tend to die faster in cold regions.
An adventure seeker and a nature lover will surely fall in love with a gift of nature when they are in Ladakh. Here we have the detailed guide for Trekking in Ladakh which deals with your enthusiasm and energy.
- Moisturizer/Cold Cream/Lip Balm: Dry weather of Ladakh will leave your skin and lips dry. If you want to retain the natural glow of your skin, carry a good moisturizer cream and use it on a routine basis. This is certainly one of the most essential things to carry for Leh Ladakh trip.
- Mustard Oil: This is one of the most important items that you can keep with yourself on the Ladakh trip. From applying it on hair to using it for arms, hands, and face massage, you can put mustard oil to multiple uses.
Experience best attractions of Ladakh on your next trip to this beautiful nature's landmark.