Nallamalai Jungle Camp Highlights
- The campsite is nestled in the Nallamala Ranges of Eastern Ghats
- Explore the endangered flora and fauna of the Nagarjunasagar Srisailam Tiger Reserve
- Stay amidst the largest tiger reserve in India
- Experience Jungle camping in the silence of the forest with scenic views
Nallamalai Jungle Camp Overview
Location: Bairluty Village, Hyderabad
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-Out Time: 10:00 AM
Hyderabad is the capital of southern India's Telangana state. Along with being a major center for the technology industry, it's home to a mesmerizing network of biodiversity of flora and fauna. The camping site is located amidst deep valleys, gorges, grasslands, and forests, making it a perfect place to explore the unhindered scenic beauty of its natural landscape while promoting conservation education to the visitors.
Your package includes:
Stay in Tented Cottage or Tent stay
Enjoy Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast.
Tented Cottage Room
To get more information about the rooms, please check the stay packages mentioned below or just click on book now.
Jungle Safari: A drive of 2-3 hours that offers wilderness experience and exposure to the floral and faunal diversity of Eastern Ghats apart from its awesome landscapes
Dining: Enjoy the meals at the campsite prepared by the local cooks.
Things not to miss in Hyderabad:
- The Belum Caves is the largest and longest cave system open to the public on the Indian subcontinent, and are 91 km from the Jungle camp
- Aholiam is surrounded by picturesque hills of the Eastern Ghats with several mountain hills and gorges and is 58 km from the location
- Rollapadu Wildlife Sanctuary known primarily as a habitat of the great Indian bustard, the species has suffered a drastic fall in its numbers in the sanctuary in recent years locates 57km from the Jungle camp
- The Sangameswaram Siva temple in the backwaters of the Srisailam reservoir began submerging on Sunday with water entering the sanctum sanctorum for the first time this season and is located 51km from the Jungle camp
Blackout dates: There will be dates when the deals won’t be available. The dates have been marked on the calendar as Blackout dates
Availability- Please select the available dates from the calendar.
How to reach the Nallamalai Jungle Camp:
Nearest Railway Station- Diguvametta Railway Station is the nearest station from the camp and is located at a distance of around 20 km.
Nearest Airport- Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad is located at a distance of around 315 km from the Nallamalai Jungle Camp
Nearest Bus Stop- Gajulapally Bus Stand is located at a distance of around 15 km from the Kumarakom Houseboat.
Tented Cottage Stay
Enjoy your stay amidst the Jungle of Nallamalai. There is a total of 4 cottages with a max occupancy of 3 per cottage.
Stay in a tent amidst the jungle with your loved ones. There are 2 tents with a maximum occupancy of 3 guests
More Details about Nallamalai Jungle Camp
Know Before You Go for Nallamalai Jungle Camp
- Children below 5 years can join without any charges, and those between 5 to 10 years can book the child package(half charge).
- Activities can be avail on an extra cost per person.
- Consumption of alcohol is not permitted.
- We are not responsible for any of your belongings, valuables, jewelry, etc. Kindly do take care.
- Carry Aadhar Card or any valid ID Proof.
- Please do not litter.
- Maintain a friendly and peaceful environment.
- Minimum 2 pax needs to book this package