Activities to do in CBD Singapore1. Witness Singapore's National Mascot, the Merlion
2. Take a Dip at the Marina Bay Sands' Infinity Pool
3. Witness the Enchanting World Of Gardens By The Bay
4. Unwind at the Singapore Botanic Garden
5. Visit Art Science Museum
6. Feel the Fun at Marina Barrage
7. Experience Singapore's Cultural Heritage at Asian Civilization Museum
8. Catch the Bliss at Singapore Flyer
9. Experience the thrill of a Singapore River Cruise
10. Explore the Modern Interpretation of History at National Gallery Singapore
11. Get Blessings at Buddha Tooth Relic Temple
12. Enjoy Singapore’s Best Nightlife at Clarke Quay
A journey to the Central Business District will leave you with plenty of memorable experiences for its architectural wonders, natural beauty, and a plethora of fun-filled things to do in CBD Singapore. Evening visits to the location will leave you in awe, as the sun sets right in the background, adding to its allure.
Visit the Singapore Flyer for the best nighttime views of the city or xplore Clark Quay to enjoy the best food and nightlife. A visit to the Gardens By the Bay and the Botanic Gardens will give you a taste of horticultural paradise, while a swim in the SkyPark's infinity pool will give you the sensation of floating high above the clouds.
A river cruise with your significant other will make your evening romantic. While visiting the Merlion or Marina Barrage is sure to make your kids smile, visiting the Asian Civilization Museum is a great way to learn about the city's cultural history and to the Tooth Relic Temple to seek blessings and inner peace. With so many things to do near CBD Singapore, your trip will be remarkable. Don't miss to try Best Cafes in Singapore that are in CBD Singapore and also checkout Indian Restaurants in Singapore