Bal Harbour Beach
This affluent, one square mile community is situated at the northernmost point of Miami Beach and is flanked to the north by Haulover Inlet, to the west by Biscayne Bay, and to the east by the deep blue Atlantic Ocean. There are lovely walking and biking lanes along the mile-long section of the Bal Harbour beach that leads to the Bal Harbour Pier.
Location: Miami-Dade County, Florida
- Stroll through the beautiful assortment of designer boutiques.
- Enjoy this quiet getaway in north Miami to soak up the sun, sand, and surf.
Activities: Waterskiing, Jet Skiing, Boat Tours
The most well-known of the three is South Beach, which stretches from South Pointe Park north to 23rd Street. Sandy beaches, swaying palms, and the pastel-colored Art Deco buildings that have come to represent this famous area may all be found there, adding to its undeniable beauty.
Location: Miami Beach, Florida
- A renowned coastal area is home to world-class shops, historic buildings, and undiscovered treasures.
- Discover something new by seeking culture in the form of fine art or a game of exquisite croquet.
Activities: Parasailing, Jet Ski Ride, Paddleboarding
Haulover Beach's best features include its clear surf, plush sand, and abundance of picnic areas. At Haulover Beach, there is a strip of beach where clothing is not required, therefore it's acceptable even if you forget to bring a suit. This is the place to be if you want to get some sun without getting any tan lines.
Location: 10800 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33154, United States
- Hailed as the most well-known and established publicly accessible nudist beach in Florida.
- The beach is great for swimming and surfing and is friendly for both beginners and experts.
Activities: Fishing, swimming, surfing, kitesurfing
Its western border is the Intracoastal Waterway, and the Atlantic Ocean laps against its eastern side. Its main artery is Harding Avenue, which is dotted with historic facades, Jewish delicatessens, and synagogues.
Location: Surfside, Florida
- Families and people seeking a leisurely day in the sun frequently visit Surfside.
- Keep a watch out for the eye-catching sculptures of sea turtles in Surfside that were made by regional artists to raise awareness of sea turtle nesting season.
Activities: Kayaking, Canoeing, Surfing, Windsurfing, Kitesurfing, Waterskiing.
Sunny Isles Beach
Large expanses of spotless beach are available for visitors to relax on, as are outdoor entertainment and fishing off the first pier in the area.
Location: Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States
- Restaurants, nightclubs, theaters, and cultural attractions are Sunny Isles Beach's most well-known features.
- This beach has miles of gorgeous white sand, immaculate public parks, and plenty of places to play, making it one of Miami's most breathtaking oceanfront vistas.
Activities: Paddleboarding, Surfing, Jet Skiing.
Flags are hung to indicate the places where swimming is safe and lifeguards monitor the beach. Go out along one of the beach's piers to get a clear view of the Golden Mile and to observe fishermen casting their hooks.
Location: Miami Beach, Florida
- At North Beach, a few short streets may take your pallet throughout the globe with numerous restaurants all around the historic Normandy Fountain.
- North Beach in Miami is a laid-back, family-friendly neighbourhood with pleasant green areas, beautiful Art Deco architecture, and calm beaches.
Activities: Parasailing, Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Kayaking, Banana Boat rides.
Hobie Beach offers both a two-hour class and all-day group instruction. Hobie Beach has a locally operated windsurfing rental business for more than 20 years. The store offers top-tier equipment for water activities including windsurfing.
Location: Old, Rickenbacker Causeway, Miami, FL 33149, United States
- Kayak with breathtaking views of mangrove estuaries, historical mansions, and skyscrapers.
- There are beach chair and umbrella rentals, as well as watersports rentals, conveniently positioned along the beach.
Activities: Windsurfing, boardsailing, kayaking, snorkeling, kite surfing, surfing and sailing
12th Street Beach
Lesbians and heterosexual people also camp out at the gay beach, which is mostly a hotspot for guys. Rent a chair or umbrella at Boucher Brothers, or simply throw a towel on the sand like the locals do.
Location: 834 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, États-Unis
- This picturesque beach features a tiny dune environment that supports forbs and dune grasses in addition to being a significant habitat for shorebird species, nesting, and migration.
- A number of summertime events are held nearby at the Adler Planetarium for tourists to enjoy.
- Canoeing and paddle boarding are two of the best things to do in this area.
Activities: Surf, Fishing, Swimming, water skiing
Given that Marenas Beach Resort is only a few kilometres away, it makes for the ideal pit stop throughout your beach holiday.
Location: Hollywood, Florida
- You can find the ideal lodging for a weekend escape or a staycation at seaside hotels and resorts.
- From elegant beach parties to seaside barbecues, Hollywood Beach is the perfect location for memorable occasions.
Activities: Snorkeling, River Tubing, Parasailing, Kayaking, Waterskiing & Jetskiing
Historic Virginia Key Beach
Visitors to this getaway can stroll along a mile-long stretch of shoreline, enjoy a trip on an antique carousel with views of the ocean, travel about the area on a tiny train, and explore coastal hammock walkways on unmanicured boardwalks.
Location: 4020 Virginia Beach Dr, Miami, FL 33149, United States
- A mile-long stretch of swaying palm palms, a nature trail, and an antique carousel with an ocean view can be found at historic Virginia Key Beach.
- A fantastic location for anyone who enjoys swimming, sunbathing, and discovering new cultures.
Activities: Kayak, paddleboarding