Big Bus Open Top Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- A 20-minute Miami hop-on-hop-off bus trip will introduce you to the city's tourist sites, including South Beach, the Everglades, Little Havana, and many more.
- The finest thing to do in Miami for couples is to discover the most notable attractions in the city with tremendous fire and emotion on this breathtaking hop-on-hop-off bus tour.
- Any of the various bus stops can be used to start this bus trip, and you can head out with a tour guide to revisit the expansive vistas from the perspective of an open-top double-decker bus.
Timing- Bus ride starts at 9;30am until 5 pm all over the city
Price: Around $2.25 for each way
Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
- One of the enjoyable activities for couples to do in Miami is ride in a hot air balloon since you may watch an exquisite dawn from the skies with your special someone.
- The hot air balloon ride provide you a beautiful view of Miami, leaving you with mesmerising views
- The pilots in this area are extremely cautious and put safety first. It's well worth the money to participate in this activity with your partner or even to take them on a balloon ride as a surprise.
- You and your companion will experience tropical scenery and Miami's immaculate beach from the air as you travel together.
Timing- Remains open from 9 am to 8 pm on weekdays and on weekends it is open from 10 am to 7 pm.
Price: Around $375 per person
Take a Cruising Experience
- On the city's sightseeing cruise over Biscayne Bay, get a glimpse of traditional Miccosukee life in Miami.
- Get the most enjoyment out of connecting with your local guide while they travel with you.
- The finest activity for couples in Miami is to glide down the sea as you and your partner relax in another dimension.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to interact with the natural wonders, such as the 360-degree panoramic vistas, the soft, clear sand, and the crystal-clear waters, that you have never before encountered.
- Choose your adventure with us to take your loved ones on a memorable trip to the upscale locations of Florida.
Location-1015 North America Way Miami, Florida 33132
Timing-Open Monday to Sunday from 9; 00 am to 5:00pm
Pricing: Around $300
Snorkeling at Key Largo National Marine Sanctuary
- Snorkelling in Key Largo National Marine Sanctuary is one of the romantic activities to do in Miami for couples to do while there.
- This is the ideal activity for couples to partake in to make their honeymoon more exciting.
- Many aquatic organisms that the sanctuary protects in an underwater environment can be seen by snorkelling here.
- More than 6000 marine species and amazing reef life can be found in the reserve and you can also enjoy the stunning views of Key Largo National Marine Sanctuary.
Timing-Every day of the week from 8;15 am-11:30 am, 11:30-2:30pm, and 2:30-5:30 pm
Pricing: Around $65 for 3 hours
Explore the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- If you and your spouse are visiting Miami for your honeymoon, take a tour of the historic Vizcaya Museum and Gardens, which is famous for showcasing the artefacts of the European aesthetic traditions found in south Florida.
- Give yourself plenty of time to take in all of this place's splendour.
- The best activity for couples to do in Miami at leisure is undoubtedly explore such a historic Miami icon and acres of fascinating gardens.
- Set out on a romantic stroll around the museum's enclosed, lovely grounds.
Location- 3251 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33129, United States
Timing-Opens every day from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Pricing: Around $25
See Miami by Helicopter
- One of the romantic things to do in Miami is take a helicopter ride over the city to take in the entire breathtaking vista.
- A helicopter tour will take you on a tour over the amazing locations, stunning landscapes, and fresh vistas of tropical scenery while you are sight-seeing in Miami.
- With world-class pilots, a large fleet of aircraft, and the highest level of security, Miami helicopter rides take you over the city and give you the best thrill you've ever had.
Timing-Available every day from 9 am to 8pm
Pricing: Around $59
- Spend time parasailing on the choppy waves of the expansive ocean if you and your spouse want to engage in some water sports at Miami Beach.
- It's one of the most exhilarating and exciting things for couples to do in Miami.
- Miami Beach provides all you require to have a fantastic day and enjoy the beach in all its splendour.
- The Miami Beach Marina in South Miami is the most convenient parasailing location, and for a 10-minute flight over the Atlantic Ocean with a view of South Beach.
Price: Around $120 per adult
Explore Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- The nursery propagation centre and outdoor classroom are located at Miami Shore Botanical Garden, which is close to the beach in Miami.
- As a sustainable urban paradise is formed among the glamour of South Beach, this is one of the romantic things to do in Miami for couples.
- Take a break from the beach's activity and visit the Japanese botanical garden to enjoy the peace and beauty of the tranquil orchids.
- Couples can enter the garden, which offers several yoga classes and cultural activities, and purchase a bag of soil and seeds from the Botanical Boutique to grow their own plant.
Location- 2000 Convention Center Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, United States
Timing-Open Tuesday-Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm
Pricing: Around $5
Encounter your Favourite Animals at Jungle Island, Miami
- The most popular entertainment venue in Miami is Jungle Island, which has the unmatched splendour of Miami's tropical environment and surroundings.
- Like Jungle Island, which offers captivating wildlife to explore and exciting activities like the zipline, kids bungee jumping, rock climbing, and aerial rope course, there are no other eco-adventure things for couples to do in Miami.
- You and your spouse will undoubtedly have a great time here enjoying its well-known Flying Wonders Show and learning about the most exciting winged species from all over the world thanks to free entry to the garden and main sections. Pay $49.48 to express an unforgettable journey inside it by gaining admittance.
Location- 1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami, Florida 3313
Timing-Now open every day from 10 am to 4 pm
Go Kayaking at Oleta River State Park
- Given that Miami is a tropical city in Florida, it seems natural that there are several unique sports to enjoy nature's gifts, including kayaking.
- A great approach to discover all that Miami's aquatic world has to offer is to go kayaking at Oleta River State Park.
- Take your spouse on a beautiful day of kayaking if swimming and surfing aren't your thing.
- You can enjoy it without getting wet. Don't pass up the chance to discover the tropical treasures amidst the natural splendour of Florida's largest urban park.
Location-3400 NE 163rd St.North Miami Beach FL 33160
Timing- Open from 8 am till sunset