Burj Khalifa Tickets With Transfers Highlights
- A visit to world's tallest building Burj Khalifa's observation deck on the 124th, 125th, and 148th floors
- Falcon eye view – access to telescope from 125th floor to ensure you don't miss out any city detail.
- Enjoy 360-degree views of the city and the Arabian Gulf from the world's highest observation deck at 148th level
- Get stunning views of the Dubai skyline by fastest elevators on the planet to reach the 124th floor of the Burj Khalifa
- Praise the mesmerizing views of the sunset through the floor-to-ceiling glass walls during prime hours
Burj Khalifa Tickets With Transfers Overview
Pickup/Drop off Location:
Hotel (Centrally located in City Center Area Dubai / Sharjah Sahara Center Dubai Side) to Burj Khalifa.
About Burj Khalifa:
The first thing to come to mind while thinking of Dubai is its tallest building Burj Khalifa. What's the use of visiting Dubai without visiting Burj Khalifa. Get a delightful feeling as you reach here and get a feeling of being on top of the world as you climb up the different storeys. On reaching the 128th level, enjoy the mesmerizing views of the entire Dubai city from the great heights of Burj Khalifa.
From here spend as much time seeking out and take in the grand Dubai skyline, belted by a vast expanse of the desert on one side and by the Persian Gulf on the other. Enjoy Falcon eye view – access to telescope from 125th floor. Here, at the top viewing platform, continue to admire the unparalleled view and engage with the interactive exhibits, installed to make sure you get the most out of your Burj Khalifa experience.
About the Activity:
For 124th & 125th Floor:-
The time slots for Non-prime hours are from 10:00 am to 3:30 pm and 07:00 pm to 11:00 pm and the time slots for Prime hours are 4:00 pm to 6.30 pm.
Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double-deck elevators, at a speed of 22mph with 12-14people per cabin.
Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high-powered, telescopes.
Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
For 148th,124th & 125th Floor:-
The time slots for Non-prime hours are 07:00 pm, 08:00 pm, 9:00 pm, and the time slots for Prime hours are 12:00 pm to 6.00 pm.
Enjoy a personalized tour, guided by a Guest Ambassador.
Step out onto the world’s highest observation deck with an outdoor terrace at 555 meters.
Refresh yourself with signature refreshments at the SKY lounge.
Explore Dubai’s most famous landmarks with a unique interactive experience, using motion senses.
Continue your journey to levels 125 and 124.
How to reach?
- By metro: The best way to get from Bur Dubai to Burj Khalifa is to Metro which takes 20 minutes, take the Red Line to the Burj Khalifa/Dubai Mall Station
- By Bus: Alternatively, you can take the F13 bus, which takes around 40 minutes to get down at the Dubai Mall.
- By Shared transfer: You can also book the Shared Transfers Option from your hotel to Burj Khalifa at your convenience.
Select Package Option
Burj Khalifa Tickets with Shared Transfers
Burj Khalifa Tickets with Shared Transfers (Prime Hours)
Burj Khalifa Tickets with Private Transfers
Burj Khalifa Tickets with Private Transfers (Prime Hours)
More Details about Burj Khalifa Tickets With Transfers
Know Before You Go for Burj Khalifa Tickets With Transfers
- There may be a line at the observation deck exhibits.
- No food or beverages are allowed at "At the Top."
- Bring the Ticket Voucher along with your Passport Copy or Emirates ID and present it to the At the Top 'Will Call' counter.
- Children under the age of 4 can avail package at free of cost
- Last entry is allowed 45 minutes prior to close.
- *Prime hours are subject to change.
- Burj Khalifa attraction tickets come with different time slots. Our website allows you a selection to choose the current available time slots for the Burj Khailfa Ticket.
- Dubai Fountain schedule: Daily except Friday: 13:00 & 13:30 and Friday: 13:30 & 14:00.
Accessibility for Burj Khalifa Tickets With Transfers
- Wheelchair Accessible