Activities To Do Near Erawan Museum1. Visit the Royal Grand Palace
2. Seeking blessings at Wat Arun
3. Going to Wat Phra Chetuphon (Wat Pho)
4. Visit the Temple of the Emerald Buddha
5. Shopping at Bang Nam Phueng Floating Market
6. Marvel at Chatuchak Weekend Market
7. Explore Srinagarindra Train Night Market
8. Finding Peace at Lumphini Park
9. Splashing around Pororo Aqua Park
10. Ride at Asiatique
There are plenty of things to do near Erawan Museum, which one can indulge in to enhance their experience of touring this pretty little spot. Various activities which include sightseeing, hiking or exploring the culture of Thailand can be easily done and included as a part of things to do near Erawan Museum.
From seeking blessings at the temples to exploring the parks, there are a wide variety of things to do around the Erawan Museum. You can go shopping at Bang Nam Phueng Floating Market or Srinagarindra Train Night Market. If you are looking for religious things to do on your visit to Bangkok, you can pay a visit to Wat Arun or Wat Phra Chetuphon, where you can seek the blessings of the Indian god of dawn, Arun, and the Lord Buddha, respectively.
You can also marvel at the Chatuchak Weekend Market to dive into the exquisite beauty of Thai culture in the form of souvenirs or go splashing around the rides at Pororo Aqua Park. For a wholesome experience with your kids you can take them to watch the dolphins dance at the Safari World or interact with their favorite Line characters.