Experience the Beauty of La Sagrada Familia
- La Sagrada Familia is the largest unfinished church in the world whose construction began 140 years ago.
- You will come across numerous historical sites in the city that are designed by a famous Catalan architect named Antoni Gaudi, and La Sagrada basilica is one of them.
- Walk in and learn about the rich historic significance of the basilica while also soaking in the stunning architectural styles and designs.
Timing: 9 AM to 7 PM (Monday-Saturday), 10:30 AM to 7 PM (Sunday)
Entry Fee: 25 Euros to 35 Euros (Approx.)
Suggested Read: Barcelona Spain Tourist Attractions
Fun Things to Do in Barcelona Spain
Click Here to Book Now: La Sagrada Familia Tickets
Visit the Grand Camp Nou Stadium
- One of the most exciting things to do in Barcelona for teens is to treat them to the Camp Nou Stadium experience.
- The Spotify Camp Nou Stadium has served as the home stadium for one of the most celebrated football clubs known as FC Barcelona.
- If you’ve got teen football fans with you, a trip to Camp Nou is going to be a joy ride that they won’t want to end.
Timing: 10 AM to 6 PM (Monday-Saturday), 10 AM to 3 PM (Sunday)
Entry Fee: 28 Euros to 100 Euros (Approx.)
Click Here to Book: Camp Nou Tour
If you are planning a trip to Barcelona, then Checkout & Book: Barcelona Trips
Get A Bird’s Eye View of The City With A Helicopter Tour
- If you’ve been searching for adventurous things to do in Barcelona for teens to enjoy, then a helicopter tour is right up your alley.
- Take a helicopter tour of Barcelona and see the city from a whole new perspective.
- Your pilot will be there to guide you through so that you can spot all the major hotspots from the sky such as the Camp Nou stadium, golden beaches, cathedrals, and more.
- Enjoy surreal panoramic views of the city and the surrounding beaches and capture scenic sights that you and your family will cherish for life.
Must Checkout: Spain Tour Packages
Spain Couple Packages
Channel You Inner Adventure-Seeker At the Tibidabo Amusement Park
- A visit to the family-friendly Tibidabo Amusement Park is one of the most exciting things to do in Barcelona for teens.
- The Tibidabo Amusement Park is among the oldest theme parks in Spain and is home to vintage rides that have been in use since the 1900s.
- The theme park is well equipped with all kinds of rides, whether you’re an avid adventure seeker or someone who enjoys mellow rides.
Timing: 11 AM to 4 PM (Monday-Friday), 11 AM to 7 PM (Saturday-Sunday)
Entry Fee: 25 Euros to 40 Euros (Approx.)
Must Checkout: Top Things To Do In Valencia
Catch The Magic Fountain Light Show At Montjuic
- The Magic Fountain situated in Montjuic is a popular tourist attraction in Barcelona. Catching a Magic Fountain light show at Montjuic is among the best things to do in Barcelona with teens.
- Locally known as Font Magica, the fountain was built in 1929 as one of the appeals of Barcelona's World Exhibition.
- The fountain show offers a majestic experience with colorful lights, music, and the grand Montjuic Palace in the background.
Timing: 11 AM to 1 PM & 4 PM to 6 PM (Tuesday-Saturday), 11 AM to 3 PM (Sunday)
Popular Read: Famous Church in Barcelona
Barcelona Best Museums
Explore One of The Most Famous Street At La Rambla
- Strolling around La Rambla street is one of the most popular things to do in Barcelona with teens.
- La Rambla is a famous pedestrian street that is always crowded with locals and tourists. The street is home to many high-end cafes, restaurants, and shopping centers.
- It is also bustling with street performers like singers, dancers, painters, sketch artists, and performers posing as statues.
- There’s something for everyone to get excited about like shopping, eating, or observing the local performers at La Rambla street. A perfect way to spend a leisurely day with family.
Suggested Read: What to Do in Spain?
Top Places in Spain
Take a Guided Bike Tour of Barcelona
- A great way to experience the city’s magnificent beauty is to ride a bike around the beautiful roads of Barcelona.
- Ride past the vibrant neighborhoods of Barcelona with informative commentaries by your guide. It is another one of the exciting things to do in Barcelona with teens.
- Admire the landmarks and local districts with regular stop-offs which will also allow the teens to gain an insight into the history of the city.
- An average sightseeing bike tour will take around 3 to 4 hours which will leave you plenty of time to relax.
Must Read: Top Things to See in Granada
What to Do in Granada?
Unwind By The Oasis at Ciutadella Park
- The Ciutadella Park or Parc de la Ciutadella as it is locally known is Barcelona’s greenest space.
- A visit to the city’s oldest and most popular park is one of many family-friendly things to do in Barcelona with teens.
- Ciutadella Park is home to several attractions such as the zoological museum, geology museum, and modern art museum.
- While entry to the park is free, you’ll need to purchase separate tickets for visiting the museums. You can either choose to relax in the park and soak in the lush greenery or visit the nearby attractions.
Planning for a trip to Madrid? Checkout & Book: Madrid Tours
Fulfill Your Bungee Jumping Dreams at Sant Sadurní d'Anoia
- For families who’ve got young adrenaline junkies, a bungee jumping adventure is certainly the top most things to do in Barcelona with teens.
- Jump into the abyss from a 30 meters high bridge which will have you swinging 25 meters above the ground.
- The experts are there to provide you with all the safety gear.
- Charges for all the safety equipment are included in your ticket price. Although, the minimum age limit for bungee jumping is 14 years and above for the safety of customers.
Price: 40 Euros to 50 Euros (Approx.)
Recommended Read: Top Things to Do in Madrid?
What to See in Madrid?
Chase The Thrill With A Jet Ski Ride
- Make the most of your day out at the beach with a thrilling jet ski ride. You don’t need to be a licensed jet ski driver, just make sure to follow the rules and safety measures provided by your guide.
- Take a solo ride if you’re feeling confident or sit behind a trained rider. It is a great team activity for families to partake in and something that everyone can enjoy.
- Beat the heat with a jet ski ride in the water and enjoy the cool water splashes as you zoom across the water.
If you are planning for a trip to Seville, you can Checkout: Seville Holiday Packages